1.7

Bending The World

Book One
Earth
A Connection

An ice cube greeted someone's eyes as he opened his. He yawned and got up from his bed.

"Someone use the holy water in north," he heard a soft voice said that.

"What happened actually?" He murmured and went to take a bath.

The people started to fill the square as Xiumin searched for his friend. No one found and he just stood there to wait for the leader.

"I heard that they found the avatar," one of the people made Xiumin's ears suddenly sensitive at a word.

"Avatar?" He asked in disbelief.

***

Hanrin opened her eyes and found herself in the water. She could breath inside the water and gasped because of it.

"What happened?" She asked to herself when someone appeared in front of her. "Avatar Korra?"

"Nice to know that you recognized me. You need to wake up now. The dark spirit got your soul and I'm here to heal you. Do you remember about every avatars?"

"Yes, but I learned about them, not contacted with one except you."

"The connection will be on soon. Because of the last encounter when Raava crushed by Vaatu, the connection is lost."

"You are great though, avatar Korra. You made Raava born again," Hanrin assured her.

"Thank you then. And now, you are healed by the holy water. Lucky that wasn't a strong spirit that I got," Korra chuckled a little as Hanrin remembered the story when Korra was attacked by a dark spirit on the sea and it made her lost her memories.

"Thank you too, avatar Korra. Hope we can see each other soon."

"You made a good contact with spirit so I guess you can wander around in spirit world. Now wake up and learn all the bends! Good luck!"

With that, Hanrin opened her eyes as wide as she could. Everyone gasped in shock to see Hanrin sat on the bottom of the narrow pole.

"Are you okay?" Kyung Soo was the one who broke the silence.

"I met Avatar Korra."

"Woah. Is she really beautiful?" Chen and Kai both asked as Sehun and Luhan smacked their head for such a silly question.

Hanrin laughed as everyone relieved to see her awoke again.

"Where am I?" Hanrin realized as she jumped from the water.

"You are in the North Pole," said a man with the most charming smile ever as Hanrin's jaw hung open.

"Who are you two?" Hanrin pointed at them both as Kai laughed to see her bewildered expression.

"They healed you," Luhan explained as Hanrin started to calm herself down.

"Welcome to North Pole, my name is Suho and this is Yixing. We are honor to have you here, Avatar Hanrin."

"Please don't call me that. I can't do anything," Hanrin snapped as everyone shocked.

"What is your plan after this?" Yixing turned to face the benders.

"We need to bring her to Ba Sing Se. She need to learn how to bend earth," Tao answered.

"She can't bend her own element?" Suho asked in disbelief.

"Her parents supressed her bending," Luhan explained.

"But why?" Yixing shocked.

"They want to have a normal life but I'm sorry I'm not normal," Hanrin added as Sehun dried her with the air.

"We should go to Ba Sing Se," Kai stated as everyone nodded.

"Should we come with you?" Suho and Yixing asked.

"Gogi can't carry many people yet," Sehun explained sadly.

"We will come here again when Hanrin ready to learn water," Kyung Soo said as Hanrin nodded and hugged them both.

"Thank you," She whispered as Suho and Yixing smiled in return.

"We will provide you all the supplies," Yixing said as Suho nodded.

"Thank you!" They replied in unison.

They went outside and Sehun hugged Gogi. The bison welcomed Suho and Yixing well too because Gogi didn't step back when Suho approached him.

"What a cute bison!" Yixing hugged the fluffy bison as Gogi happy to feel his touch.

"Bye and come back to North okay," Suho messaged as they all nodded.

"Short journey to the North made my head clearer," Kai said.

"The best part of it, you are awake now," Chen said as Hanrin high fived him.

"More practices," Luhan said as Hanrin frowned.

They flew and felt the breeze until Hanrin realized something.

"Uh guys, where are we going?" Hanrin asked as everyone facepalmed themselves.

"How can we forget to tell her?" Tao laughed.

"We are going to Ba Sing Se," Kyung Soo answered as Hanrin's eyes widened.

"My hometown!" Hanrin exclaimed cheerfully.

"For real?" Tao asked as Hanrin nodded.

"I live in Ba Sing Se before and moved to Republic City."

"Why is that?" Luhan asked.

"I don't know why but maybe my parents didn't want the searcher to find me out."

"My father is a searcher and he passed his job to me," Kyung Soo suddenly spoke as Hanrin understood.

"Lucky to have you guys found me. I don't want to be find by someone evil that will lock me up instead of telling me how to bend all the elements," Hanrin shivered.

"It's an honour to meet you too," Luhan smiled.

"Don't be so formal. I can't do anything."

"You will grow," Kyung Soo added as Kai nodded in agreement.

"Night is near. We need a place to rest," Chen said as they looked around for a place to land behind all the trees.

"Can it be?" Sehun pointed at an area near the river.

"That's good," Luhan said as Sehun smiled and told Gogi to fly down.

"Gogiii," Kai said as he gave Gogi a fruit when they had dinner that night.

"Wanna bend?" Luhan offered as Hanrin nodded.

"Warming up first!" Tao shouted as Luhan laughed because he didn't forget it at all.

Hanrin started to do the basic movements. The earth was obeying her. They blend well as Hanrin bending it. She got the blocks to show up and kicked it well.

"Your feelings are good. You can take to the next step," Luhan jumped on the ground and the earth cracked furiously.

"Woah that's cool!" Hanrin said as she tried to do the same.

The ground cracked hard and the area grew wider than Luhan thought. He jumped when the ground below him crushed into pieces. Tao's jaw hung open to see such a power as Kyung Soo almost burned himself while cooking before Chen bend the fire away.

"That's cool!" Kai said as he already hopped onto Gogi with Sehun to avoid the little earthquake.

"Try to control it," Luhan said as Hanrin shocked to see her overflowing power could cause this mess.

"This is somehow scary," Hanrin murmured as she tried to bend slowly.

"Kyung Soo!" Luhan called as Kyung Soo turned to face them. "Should you teach Hanrin few lessons?"

"What lesson?" Kyung Soo asked innocently.

"You know what it is," Luhan winked as Hanrin got confuse.

"Should I?" Kyung Soo asked as Luhan tapped his shoulder and left Hanrin with Kyung Soo.

"So, what is the true lesson?" Hanrin asked.

"Do you know about sand bender?" Kyung Soo asked as the others who heard it got silent.

"I-I learned about it before. Theory, just it."

Kyung Soo lifted his hand and the particles started to float. Hanrin's eyes widened to see the sand flew as Kyung Soo made it moved under his command.

"I just know that you can bend the sand!" Tao shouted as Luhan smacked his head.

Suddenly an earthquake made them stunned. Gogi felt something as he got up, leaving Kai and Sehun fell onto the ground.

"What is it Gogi?" Sehun patted Gogi as the bison calmed down a bit.

"Something is coming," Chen said as another earthquake happened again.

Tao's eyes widened to see a shadow messing with the trees.

"Dark spirit!" Kai shouted first before Tao could react.