1.6

Bending The World

Book One
Earth
The Help

Sehun threw a blast of air to it as the spirit stopped and turned to face them.

"Uh oh," Kai murmured as he put on defense mode.

Hanrin didn't know what to do and Kai already fought the spirit with his fire. At last she tried to bend the earth. She cracked the ground and threw some blocks to the spirit when it wanted to crush another stall.

"I can't hold it any longer!" Kai shouted as Sehun nodded.

***

"AAAAA!" a scream made everyone in th restaurant shocked

"What the heck is that?" Tao pointed at a mess between the stalls.

"Dark spirit," Luhan murmured as he ran to see it.

They saw Sehun and Kai also the other bender tried to stop the spirit.

"Hanrin!" Kyung Soo pulled Hanrin from the field as her eyes turned blank.

"What happen with her?" Chen hold Hanrin to stay away.

"I will deal with this," Luhan stepped ahead and helped all the benders.

Kyung Soo went to Luhan as they embraced the spirit with their bending. Luhan cracked the ground hard as he made a soil ball which trapped the spirit.

"Woah!" Kai shouted as Luhan kicked the ball far away from them.

Sehun shocked to see the pretty man who had a high level power. He turned to Hanrin to see if she was alright or not.

"Hanrin?" Her mother shook Hanrin's shoulder but they got no response.

"What happen to her?" Kyung Soo asked as Luhan remembered.

"She need the healer. The dark spirit got her soul," Luhan stared worriedly at her.

"We must take her to north pole. There will be the healer there," Kyung Soo suggested.

"We will take her there," Kai said as Sehun nodded.

"We will come along too," Tao decided to join as Chen nodded.

"Then we go with what?" Luhan asked as they realized it.

"I can't afford a plane," Chen murmured as Kai turned to Sehun.

"How about a flying bison?" Kai asked as Sehun's eyes widened.

"Good idea! Get ready and I'll be back soon," Sehun quickly ran to his home on his air ball.

***

They prepared the belongings as Tao brought Hanrin on his back.

"She will be okay. You can trust us," Kai said as her parents nodded.

"Be careful. Someone must be searching for her too. Someone that not nice at all," Her father messaged as they all nodded.

"Here!" Sehun came on a flying bison as they gasped to see it landed on the ground.

"Cute!" Tao hugged the bison as everyone shocked to see Tao's childish side except Luhan and Kyung Soo who already knew.

"So that's his another side?" Kai said as he carried Hanrin up onto the bison.

"Be careful," Her mother handed them stocks for days to them.

"Thank you. We will keep your daugther safe. We promise," Luhan, the oldest of them all said as her parents nodded.

"Gogi! Yip yip!" Sehun shouted as he pulled the rope as Gogi started to fly.

***

A man stood in front of a pole. He inhaled few air and calmed himself down.

Splash!

He lifted the water,  moving it in waves easily. His movement was smooth and delicate. He pulled the water up and strolled it down again. Suddenly he stopped bending and felt his heart clunched. Something is coming, he thought.

"Is there something wrong, Yixing?" another man came inside as the water bender turned to face him.

"Something is coming, Suho."

"What is that... Oh! Can it be?" Suho asked as Yixing's eyes widened.

"I hope so, it's been a hundred years," Yixing said as Suho nodded in agreement.

"Let's continue then," Suho lifted his hand as Yixing did too.

***

"It still a long way to go! Should we rest?" Chen suggested as the night started to evolve.

"I will find a place to land," Sehun said as his gaze wander around.

"It just sea!" Kai frowned in worriness.

"You looked at the wrong side. There's a beach! At the edge of the island," Kyung Soo pointed as Sehun nodded and flew lower to that place.

"Finally, land," Luhan went down and slumped himself onto the sand, trying to flow the blood to his pale face because heck, he hates flying, really.

"Here," Sehun gave Luhan a bottle of water as Luhan smiled in return and drank it.

"Hanrin?" Kyung Soo kept calling Hanrin but it was useless, her eyes stayed blank and she was unconcious.

"I'm worried," Tao stated as everyone nodded.

"Take a good rest everyone," Chen yawned and slept on the puffy sand with his bag as the pillow

Soon everyone longed in sleep. The night went smoothly but Kyung Soo woke up at the midnight. Feeling something wasn't right, he got up in silence and stared at the edge of the beach. Maybe he should practice.

He inhaled deep and calmed his mind. His hand lifted as the small things floated beside him. Sands were obeying his bending. He moved his hands and threw the sand to the water. Luhan woke up when he saw a boy bending the sand and smiled. He knew that Kyung Soo got his own special ability.

"You can teach Hanrin how to sand bending," Luhan's voice made Kyung Soo gasped in shock and stopped bending.

"You know? All this time?" Kyung Soo asked as Luhan nodded.

"I saw you playing with the sand in the sand clock," Luhan said as Kyung Soo blushed.

"I'm still in learning state."

"You will be good, Soo."

"Good morning everyone!" Kai's hoarse voice heard as Chen woke up and groaned in despair when Kai's leg hovered him.

"Get up from me!" Chen growled as Kai jumped in shock and Sehun laughed to see their expression.

Tao woke up and looked at Hanrin who remain the same since yesterdays. Everyone turned to see Hanrin too.

"We should move faster," Luhan decided as they packed quickly.

They flew again and luckily the weather got sooo nice. Gogi sometimes need to eat as they stopped to several island and chopped some fruits there because the stocks were limited. They still gave Hanrin water and even feed her smooth porridge because she's still a human after all who needed food.

"It's freezing," Sehun stared to feel the different atmosphere when they flew above the sea.

"Welcome to North Pole then," Luhan said as they turned to see a huge wall made of ice in front of them.

The white dazzling colors made them stunned but Sehun luckily could made Gogi landed at the safest spot behind those huge wall.

"May I know who you are?" some guards came towards them.

"We are bringing the avatar. She needs a healer," Luhan said as he pointed at Kyung Soo who carried unconcious Hanrin.

"How can we believe if she's the avatar?"

"Please trust us. We are her friends," Sehun said calmly as the guard finally led them to the palace through the town.

People stared at them because they're not water bender and wander why they brought an unconcious girl.

"Woah," Kai murmured to see a huge palace made of white ice as the guards let them went inside another huge gate.

"For real?" a man shockingly asked as the guard nodded and pointed at them.

"Welcome!" the man ran downstairs and greeted them.

"Suho!" Yixing came after he got the news.

"Is she really the avatar?" Suho asked as everyone nodded.

"Follow us," Yixing said as they all walked to the back side of the palace.

They entered a cave which fulled of poles. Those two men pointed at a pole as Kyung Soo understood and laid her in the water.

One man calmed himself and started to bend the water. He moved the glowing water and it wiped Hanrin's body. Sehun amazed to see the water bending as well as the others.

"Is she okay?" Kyung Soo quickly asked as one of them looked sad.

"She isn't well yet. But we will try our best," the one with warm smile said.

Suddenly, the water around Hanrin's body sparkled, leaving all the benders stunned to see it.

--------------

Authors Note: holaaa this is my first author note for this story and I have few things to tell you
First, sorry for the crappy poster hahaha, I made it myself and actually it's rough editing...

Second, I will edit the foreword after this because I lose some directions in the story line hehehe..

Third, I know issues are still lingering to EXO, about Kris or Baek, but we should keep our faith to them ^^

Fourth, I still include Kris in the story because I feel that his heart is in EXO and I love OT12 eventhough one is missing. Hope you accept my opinion though everthing isn't go the same..

Fifth, Thank you for reading this and stay tune for the next chapter :)