2.3

Bending The World

Book Two
Fire
Different Side of Fame

"Do you hear that?" A man's question made Minho turned to see some people who chatting near him.

"The avatar is back!"

"So grateful to have her back."

"I can't wait to see her."

Minho stunned to hear the news. So that was the matter for these days.

"Hyung?" another voice made him gained his conciousness.

"Yeol? Are you okay? You look sad," Minho asked as he examined Chanyeol's expression.

"Can you keep a secret?" Chanyeol sat as Minho nodded. "Swear?"

"I swear, Chanyeol," Minho replied.

"I'm the one who found the avatar and now, she's taken by the fire nation."

"What?! Is it for real?" Minho questioned as Chanyeol nodded.

"I don't know but my feelings wasn't good when she went with the guards," Chanyeol sighed.

"She's now in the right hand anyway," Minho tried to calm Chanyeol down.

***

"Yixing!" Suho ran to meet Yixing at his home just to find Yixing, sat on his bed, trembling rapidly.

"What happen?" Suho hugged Yixing to ease the pain.

"Something bad is happening," Yixing murmured.

"Should we search with them in Republic City?" Suho quickly asked as Yixing's eyes widened.

"We can?" He widened his eyes in shock.

"I can take you there if you want to," Suho smiled.

"I want to go there!" Yixing quickly replied.

"Then pack your things and we'll go ahead."

"Thank you, Suho."

"Everything for you, Xing."

***

"Soo?" Luhan stepped inside as he saw Kyung Soo stood in front of the window.

"What is it?" Chen looked inside and stood beside Luhan.

"Let's go search for her again," Kyung Soo said.

"That will be great. But you should take a rest. Please. If you're not healthy, you can't search for her again," Luhan assured Kyung Soo as the younger nodded at last.

"Where's Kai and Sehun?" Tao asked to Chen.

"They went to search for Hanrin again," Chen answered as he fixed Kyung Soo's blanket.

"Where is she actually?" a sound heard as Kai entered Chen's home.

Everyone sat in silence that day, hoping that someone would come and tell the news about Hanrin. Chen decided to make cups of tea and Tao went out just to hear the crowd shouting afar.

"Spirit again!" Tao shouted as everyone went out to help with their bending.

"Yifan!" Luhan called as the chief turned to see them.

"Let's get rid of this spirit while Xiumin hyung calm them," Yifan said as Tao showed up beside him.

"I'm excited," Tao started to bend the earth and snapped the spirit away as Yifan smiled and followed him.

Xiumin came and quickly calmed the spirit down while the others attracted another to stay away from the area. Yifan worried to know that the frequency of spirit attack was increasing. They ended in Yifan's office, drowning in their own mind.

"Is there anything new about Hanrin's whereabouts?" Luhan asked as someone popped inside the office.

"Sir! I got an information!" Taemin said as Yifan told him to come in.

"What is it?" Yifan asked.

"The Fire Nation found the avatar," Taemin said as everyone gasped in shock.

"Can you tell the details?" Chen asked as Taemin shook his head sadly.

"That's all I got from the telegram," Taemin said as Yifan said it was okay and Taemin excused himself because more reports would come today.

"Should we go there?" Sehun asked as Yifan tried to think of a suggestion.

"But does she safe in Fire Nation?" Tao asked because they reflected from the Ba Sing Se incident.

"We should go there, immediately," Jongin stated.

"I want to be here," Tao said as Yifan stared at him.

"Why then?" Chen asked as he tried to calm Kyung Soo down.

"I want to be a police. Can-Can I?" Tao stopped to see everyone's response.

"Okay I'll let you stay," Luhan's easy let go made Tao shocked because he didn't think that Luhan would agree.

"You have me as your coach," Yifan smiled as Tao blushed.

"Okay we need to go tomorrow," Kyung Soo at last spoke as they nodded.

***

A girl stunned at her place. She didn't realize about everything because after one step into the gate, she was knocked down by a weapon and fainted. She wanted to move but a pair of cold handcuffs tied with chains attached tightly on her wrist. Once again she was captured and this time, she didn't know if she could make it or not to get out from here with her limited bending. Her eyes decided to take a look around. The room was stuffy as she hardly breath.

Suddenly the door opened as the girl pretented to sleep as the guards untied her. She wanted to break free, but for today, she needed to know what's all about her capturing by Ba Sing Se and now by the Fire Nation. Everything went dark as she blindfolded by a black cloth and dragged away.

She sharpened her hearing senses and heard a door opened. She felt the guard bowed next to her.

"This is her," one of the guard pushed the girl to the front as the girl tried to balanced herself.

"Welcome to Fire Nation, Avatar Hanrin," a deep voice heard as the guard opened the cloth from her face.

She stared to a man, with red clothes, sat on the highest place who gazed at her with mocking eyes and a smirk of victory. Hanrin digusted by the act but tried to keep her expresionless face.

"Not a nice way to invite someone," Hanrin answered calmly as the man lifted his eyebrows, probably impressed by the calmess.

"You know who I am," The man stepped down from his comfortable chair towards Hanrin.

"Hail to The Fire King," Hanrin cynically said as she bowed down a little.

"How can you talk to the King like that?!" a woman appeared as the King shoved her away.

"Don't worry, Shina, she didn't have any significant destructive bending right now," The King said as Hanrin flinched because she remembered that for sure.

"Sorry if I'm weak," Hanrin mocked as The King laughed.

"That's the best part. I can still be the one who rule in here instead of people worshipping you all the time after you appeared. The news spread a lot to the civilians," The King sighed.

"I'm not a God here and you aren't too," Hanrin defended herself.

"Keep her nicely in the prison. We will banish her soon," The King said as the guard put the cloth again to Hanrin's face.

"The heck," Hanrin murmured when they dragged her away.

"How to run away?" She forced her mind to think when she realized, her feet was free at all.

"Let's make an earthquake," At last she knew how to run away.

***

"Everything is ready?" Yifan asked as they all nodded beside Gogi.

"I need to help here so I can't come with you all," Xiumin said as they all nodded.

"Sir! There are two water bender who want to meet you!" Taemin shouted from afar as Yifan nodded.

"We are going. Be careful here, especially you, Tao," Luhan hugged his brother.

"I will," Tao hugged Luhan as Kyung Soo ran down from Gogi to give Tao a hug too.

"Ready?" Sehun asked as everyone climbed onto Gogi.

"Yup!" Chen replied.

"Gogi Yip yip!" Sehun said as Gogi started to float.

Yifan walked with Tao and Xiumin to his office as Taemin opened the door to it.

"Suho hyung? Yixing hyung?" Tao shocked to see the north water bender there.

"Tao? Where are the others?" Suho asked.

"Whoa whoa, slow down. Let's get a proper introduction here," Yifan said as everyone sat down.

"My name is Suho and this is my friend, Yixing. We are the water bender from the north," Suho began as Xiumin smiled.

"My name is Xiumin. Another water bender from the south. Nice to meet you two," He introduced himself as Yixing smiled to see Xiumin's friendly expression.

"Okay, I'm the chief here, Wu Yi Fan, but just call me Yifan. Tao is now my man too," Yifan said as Tao shocked to hear the word 'my man' and blushed.

"So, where are the others?" Suho asked again.

"They left. The fire nation said that she's there," Tao said as Yixing's eyes widened.

"That won't be good," Yixing said as Tao nodded.

"Despite the Ba Sing Se incident, this can be worse," Yifan concluded.

"Hope they'll be safe," Suho added.

"So, what can we do to help you?" Yixing asked.

"The spirit attack in this town is unbelieveable," Yifan opened the map and analyzed the areas with spirit attack.

"I think we can now anaylze the source of those negative energy," Xiumin stared at the map.

"We can help you calm the spirit," Yixing said.

"Oh Thank God, another spirit calmer," Yifan said as Tao chuckled to see his relief expression.

"Let's do our best until they come back then," Xiumin said as everyone nodded.

----------------

OMG I'm extremely sorry for the long update because hell, the semester test forced me to study to pass all the subjects, and for days I lost my mind because of some bad news despite the good that I received..

I want to say thank you to all the subscribers and people who read this story..

Hope I can update more often next time and stay tune with me ^^

I am currently writing a new project, and I named it "Project 12"

But don't worry I will still work on this one because I love the Avatar! ^^

Thank you for your attention to this note and thank you for reading~