1.10

Bending The World

Book One
Earth
A Twist

"Morning! Morning!" Luhan ran and knocked all the doors.

"Yaaah!" Chen awoke and frowned as Luhan opened his room door and grabbed away his blanket.

"Let's go! We will meet the king of earth today!" Tao cheerfully announced as everyone stunned to see him in front of their room.

"I'm still not used to see him like that," Kai yawned and said.

"Let's get ready," Hanrin decided as they entered their room to prepare themselves.

Hanrin cleaned herself and took the set of new clothes which belongs to Luhan's aunt.

"Now are you ready?" Luhan asked as they gathered in front of the door.

"Yes, sir!" Every boys replied as Hanrin chuckled.

They opened the door and greeted by the crowded street. All the foreigners amazed by the lively city because Republic City wasn't this crowded. Kai got a meatballs for breakfast and they stopped for a while to eat.

"Super delicious!"Chen ate Kai's meatball and everyone laughed to see how silly their were.

"Okay guys let's continue walking," Luhan said as they followed him.

"What a huge gate," Sehun said as they stopped in front of the huge wooden gate with spikes on it.

"We are here to meet the king," Luhan said to the guard.

"She's the avatar," Kyung Soo lower his voice and the guard widened their eyes.

"Okay we will inform the king. You can come in," One of the guard motioned another to go tell the king as another led them to enter the palace.

They stunned to see the bender who practiced the bending neatly. Hanrin recognized the basic movements as Luhan analyzed the strengh. Kyung Soo amazed by the neat and smooth formation as Tao excited to join them. Chen and Kai were amazed by the hugeness of the square and eager to go inside while Sehun caught a way to a tall building beside the square where Gogi kept in.

"So I can visit Gogi," Sehun murmured happily.

"Welcome to kingdom of earth. Let me take you to the king," a friendly worker said as they followed him into the palace.

"Welcome!" a baritone voice greeted them as they turned to see an old man in front of them.

"You're the king?" Kai asked sheepishly.

"So young!" Chen added as Luhan and Tao smacked their head for not being polite.

"Thank you. So, please introduce yourselves," the old man said as they lined neatly.

"My name is Luhan. These two boys are my dongsaeng, Tao and Kyung Soo."

"Good morning, your highness. My name is Chen. I'm a fire bender. These are my friends, Kai, fire bender, Sehun, air bender and...," Chen wanted to continue but Hanrin hold his arm, signalling him to stop.

"Kim Hanrin, your majesty, an earth bender," Hanrin said as the king eyed her closely.

"Ah so you are the one that they found. Are you really the avatar?"

"She is, I'm sure," Kyung Soo bravely stepped ahead.

"Nice then. You must be great in earth bending."

"Actually I can't even bend the earth before they taught me," Hanrin confessed.

"You guys came to the right place. Hanrin will be taught by our trainer right now," The king said happily as he tapped Hanrin's shoulder.

Kyung Soo caught something weird in the king's tone but snapped it away after he told the boys to have a tour inside the palace and had a dinner with them too. They enjoyed the tour and cheered to see some ancient statues and artifacts.

"Now we are ended in the dining room," The king opened a huge door as Kai's jaw hung open to see the food provided there.

"Let's sit and eat," The king continued as they sat neatly and waited for the king to eat first.

Chen shoved a chicken fillet while Kai took a tofu. Hanrin ate happily as they spent the night listening to one of the best musicians in Ba Sing Se.

"Your highness. I think we should go home," Luhan finally said as the king understood.

"Okay let me accompany you all outside."

They all walked outside until the huge gate. Hanrin wanted to follow them when the king tapped her shoulder.

"You are staying here," The king said as Hanrin's eyes widened.

"But your high..," Kyung Soo wanted to argue but Luhan put his hand on Kyung Soo's shoulder.

"It's Hanrin's decision," Luhan said as everyone turned to see Hanrin.

"I-I... Maybe I can stay here for three days. How is it?" Hanrin asked the King.

"Well it settled then."

"Bye everyone," Hanrin smiled.

"Be nice okay," Kai and Sehun hugged her.

"Be a good earth bender!" Tao said as he high fived Hanrin.

"Bye Hanrin. Be a good student," Luhan said as Hanrin smiled.

"I-I will come and get you three days later," Kyung Soo said as Hanrin nodded.

"Bye everyone," Hanrin said as the King smiled.

Kyung Soo stared at Hanrin who vanished behind the huge palace gate. He didn't feel good in letting Hanrin stayed there. But Hanrin agreed and besides, the palace is the safest place to keep the avatar.

"Is there anything wrong?" Luhan asked.

"I-I am worrying about Hanrin."

"You don't have to. She's in the right hand."

Kyung Soo nodded as Luhan went back to his room that night.

***

Hanrin followed a maid to her room as she amazed to see the huge one after she unlocked the door.

"Have a good night rest," the maid said.

"Thank you," Hanrin replied as the maid nodded and left her.

Hanrin took a warm bath and slumped herself onto the huge bed.

"Hanrin?" the king's voice heard as Hanrin stood up and opened the door.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Be prepare for tomorrow. You are meeting the finest teacher."

"I will, your majesty."

"Good."

Hanrin bowed and the king went to his own room. She closed the door and missed her friends already.

***

"Soo would you please go to sleep!" Chen protested as Kyung Soo stopped moving around.

"I'm worrying about her already!" Kyung Soo replied as Chen frowned.

"She will be fine," Chen murmured and tried to sleep again.

Still, Kyung Soo couldn't sleep and stayed awake until the morning come. He went back to his previous job as a chef in his parent's restaurant. First day, everything seemed to get better. Second day, he kept worrying about Hanrin. Something must be wrong, he thought.

"We need to go back to Republic City," Chen decided that second night since Hanrin gone while they were having dinner.

"I'm going to take Gogi tomorrow morning," Sehun said.

"Can we visit Hanrin too?" Kyung Soo asked as Luhan nodded.

Kyung Soo couldn't sleep again that night. And it was the worst insomnia ever.

***

Hanrin dropped herself onto the bed that night. She was exhausted because of strict lesson and today was her second night in the palace.

"I better get some warm milk to drink," She murmured as she walked to the kitchen.

"Finally you got her," a voice made Hanrin stunned and searched for it.

"Yeah, she can be a good earth bender. But no, she won't be an avatar. We will send her away tomorrow. Far away that she'll be missing again for the next hundred years," Another voice made Hanrin's eyes widened because she knew that it was the king who said that.

"And we can rule this city once again."

Hanrin ran to her room and scanned her bedroom. She needed to get out from there soon. The window opened as she looked outside, frowning because the amount of the guards. She was panic and scared.

"What should I do?" Hanrin scanned her room and found that she could made a tunnel under the ground.

Hanrin opened the door and sneaked outside. She stood on the farm lane and cracked it down to make a tunnel.

"Oh great," She closed the hole and continued digging through the lane.

"Eh? What is that?" Hanrin stopped when she saw a tunnel made by someone and decided to follow it.

Suddenly she stopped when she heard something noisy in front of her. The tunnel was dim and she barely saw it. The shadow was getting closer and closer.

"What the heck?" She murmured when something stood mightly in front of her with it's claws and long teeth.

The badger-moles stared at her intensely as Hanrin gulped in fear.

"I know you. You are the palace's badger-mole right?" Hanrin recognized as the mole seemed to understand her.

"Will you help me? Do you know where to find a bison named Gogi?" Hanrin asked as the mole turned around and walked.

Hanrin followed the mole and shocked to see a hole above her.

"So this is the place?" Hanrin asked as she pointed to the hole.

The mole lifted her up and Hanrin smoothly climbed out from the hole.

"Thank you so much. You are the real earth bender right. Glad to see and learn about you," Hanrin waved goodbye as she looked around.

"This is the palace shelter," She examined and walked to every stall.

"Gogi?" Hanrin called as a familiar sound heard at the corner stall.

"Oh Gogi! Nice to see you here!" Hanrin ran and hugged the cute bison.

"Will you help me?" She asked as Gogi nodded.

"I'm going to write something on the wood and please keep it in case Sehun come to take you. Okay?"

Hanrin broke a separated wood and stratched the message there. She climbed onto Gogi and put it.

"I need to go, Gogi. Hope we can see each other again," Hanrin smiled and patted Gogi's head.

She decided to broke outside but too late.

"She's there!"

Hanrin caught a glimpse to the sliding cart and jumped onto it. She tried to control the earth as she slided and avoided all the guards behind her. Finally she found a chance to jump o ver the wall and prepared herself to dive into the sea, leaving the guards behind.

***

Kyung Soo at last could sleep and woke up early. He opened his eyes and stormed to the bathroom, remembering that he could see Hanrin today.

"Can we see Hanrin first?" He asked as they all nodded strangely to his question.

"Why are so so eager in meeting her?" Kai asked.

"Because I feel bad. I don't know why but I don't feel good since she stayed in the palace."

"We are here," Tao announced as Luhan knocked to meet a guard.

"We are Hanrin's friend and we want to see her," Luhan said as the guard's eyes widened.

"Don't you know?" the guard asked as they stunned.

"Know what?" Chen asked.

"She is missing since last night. The guards tried to catch her but she was fast," The guard whispered as their eyes widened.

------

Hello guys! I just finished a story inspired by a true story hehehe
Hope you can check on it too ^^
The fic is starring Sehun :D
Thanks before ^^

Trust Me
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/771800/trust-me-fluff-schoollife-exo-sehun-sehunxoc