2.4

Bending The World

Book Two

Fire

Unbeatable State

 

Kyung Soo stared worriedly ahead. They flied for almost two days and still hadn't reach there yet.

"Gogi is tired," Sehun said as they agreed to take a rest near a lake there.

"Should we practice?" Chen asked as Jongin nodded eagerly.

Sehun clapped in happiness to see Chen and Jongin's bending movements as Luhan smiled to see him happy. Kyung Soo amazed to see such a great fire bursted from Chen and Jongin's hands and feet.

"Should I take the show too?" Luhan asked as Sehun gasped.

"You must, hyung!" Sehun cheered as Luhan patted his head softly and stepped ahead.

Jongin and Chen quickly sat as Luhan started to move. He did the basic movements first as Kyung Soo recognized it. Next he lifted the ground under the lake and make a small island.

"That's great," Chen cheered as Jongin did too.

"Kyung Soo! Your turn!" Luhan threw a huge block of soil to Kyung Soo who snapped it away easily.

"That's to fast but okay," Kyung Soo smiled as he began to lift some blocks and attacked rapidly to Luhan who laughed and ran away.

"Sand bending!" Sehun wanted to see as Kyung Soo started to lift the sand and made a typhoon with it.

"Air ball! Air ball!" Jongin chanted as Sehun started to float on his airball.

"Attack!" Luhan said as he and Kyung Soo threw some blocks but Sehun snapped it away.

Chen and Jongin watched in awe as they laughed when Luhan missed the shoot to Sehun. The youngest laughed cheekily because he was happy to use his bending again.

"Okay time to rest!" Chen said as Sehun stopped.

"Oh you are tired," Luhan leaned closer and checked on his temperature.

"I'm happy!" Sehun said as Luhan chuckled.

Deg!

Kyung Soo felt his heart clunched. He whined in pain as everyone stared worriedly.

"Is something happened?" Luhan asked worriedly as they tried to calm him down.

"Something is happening," Kyung Soo spoke as Chen hugged him.

"Let's have a good rest tonight. Especially you, Kyung Soo," Luhan suggested as everyone unpacked the blankets.

Everyone slept soundly except the youngest among them. Sehun awoke and couldn't sleep anymore. Gogi growled a little as Sehun rubbed his feet.

"Gogi, will Hanrin be alright?" Sehun murmured.

BOOM!

Sehun shocked to hear that as the others jolted.

"What's that?!" Jongin panickly asked as Sehun floated with Gogi to see what happened.

"We-We are near the fire nation! Something is happening!" Sehun said as he pointed ahead.

"Let's go!" Jongin climbed up to Gogi as Kyung Soo threw the belongings to him.

One hour ago...

Hanrin sighed when the guard entered her to a small metal room. The heck, how could she get out from there?

"I can't bend the metal!" She groaned in desperation.

She punched the metal in frustation as a voice heard.

"You are the avatar."

"Avatar Korra?" Hanrin shocked as she looked around.

"Let me help you this time."

Hanrin shocked to feel something crept in her body. She didn't realize anything. Her body moved as he grabbed the metal away. The guards started to come because of the noise. She swept them all with her earth bending and also fire bending.

"She escaped?! Catch her!" The Fire King said as every guard stormed to stop Hanrin.

They gasped to see Hanrin's white eyes before they threw away because Hanrin shot some fire balls. She easily wiped the guards away and directly jumped outside. The guards started to shoot the fire to her. Hanrin lifted her hand and blew the palace wall to make a door to go out.

***

They all shocked to see the burning palace as the guards were here and there. Sehun shocked to see someone, shooting fire everywhere.

"That's her!" Jongin shouted as everyone turned to see Hanrin, bending the earth and fire continuously to the guards who kept surrounding her.

"Let's go get her!" Kyung Soo said.

"It's too dangerous!" Jongdae amazed by the mess but he tried to be realistic.

"She is going," Luhan said as they all saw Hanrin slided on the ground upon the hollow palace wall.

They followed Hanrin as the girl went to a forest behind the nation. Suddenly they didn't see any movements anymore and the guards surrender in catching her so they retreated. The sun began to shine that morning as Luhan told Sehun to go down in order to hide from the guards. They landed right beside Hanrin's location. Kyung Soo ran to see her with wounds everywhere, unconcious near a tree.

"What should we do?" Sehun shocked to see her condition.

"Healer, we need them," Luhan referred to Yixing and Suho.

***

Chanyeol was helping Minho to wipe the table when everyone screamed to hear an explode outside.

"What's happening?!" Chanyeol ran outside with Minho just to see fire at the palace.

"Hanrin!!" Chanyeol quickly ran through the crowd.

"Yeol!" Yura called but Chanyeol didn't care.

"Yura!" Minho called as Yura turned to see him.

"What's wrong with him? Who's Hanrin?" Minho asked.

"She is the avatar, Minho," Yura explained as Minho shocked.

Chanyeol entered the huge gate just to find the guards swept away by a strong power of fire. Chanyeol tried to see who was that as he ran closer.

Hanrin was there, standing on the high block of soil, shooting the fire at the guards along with the blocks. Chanyeol shocked to see Hanrin's white eyes. Suddenly Hanrin jumped and vanished as Chanyeol saw a whoosh of air at the palace wall. He decided to follow Hanrin into the forest behind the nation's palace.

"Healer, we need them," a voice heard as Chanyeol ran to the source.

"Who are you?!" Chanyeol shot them death glares as everyone shocked to see him there.

"I'm the one who should ask!" Jongin answered as he put on his defense mode.

"What will you do to Hanrin?" Chanyeol brag.

"You know her?" Luhan stepped forward.

"I found her stranded on the beach!" Chanyeol answered.

"Okay you are safe for now. Thanks for finding Hanrin," Jongdae shoved Jongin away.

"I asked, who the hell are you?!" Chanyeol shouted again.

"We are Hanrin's friends. I'm Kyung Soo, the searcher from Earth Kingdom. I'm an earth bender," Kyung Soo said calmly as he approached the man who stunned to see his calmness.

"Chanyeol, fire bender."

"Another fire bender! I'm Jongdae and this is Jongin!" Jongdae squealed as Jongin nodded.

"So you two are fire bender?" Chanyeol asked as the double Jong nodded.

"I'm Luhan. Earth bender."

"Sehun, air bender and this is Gogi," Sehun patted on Gogi's head as Chanyeol smiled a little to see the cute bison.

"We should go back," Luhan said as Kyung Soo carried Hanrin.

"Where will you go?" Chanyeol asked.

"To the Republic City," Sehun answered.

"May-May I come with you? I feel responsible for her too," Chanyeol braved himself to ask.

"You can," Kyung Soo smiled as they all climbed onto Gogi.

"Gogi yip yip!" Sehun pulled the rope and Gogi floated.

They floated safely between the clouds just before Kyung Soo shocked to see an airship coming.

"Watch out!" He warned as the fire benders took their positions.

They began to shoot fire balls to the airship and it easily broke it down. Suddenly the cloak vanished away with the wind and replaced by metal cover.

"We can't burn it down!" Jongin said as Kyung Soo bit his lip because the ship was now showering them with fire balls.

"I'll go. Take Hanrin along," Kyung Soo said as he jumped from Gogi before everyone questioned it.

Kyung Soo landed on the metal ship, he inhaled some air and forced to let out his luck.

Please metal, please bear with me.

Kyung Soo lifted his hand and shocked to see the metal crunked upon his gesture. But he didn't have time to celebrate. One by one, he skinned the air ship as it was falling down. He jumped to another and crushed them down to. After he finished, he let himself fell onto the ground. He tried to gather a huge pile of sand below and ended with a sighed of relieveness because the sand seemed fluffy like a bed which was enough to ease the pain of falling.

"I need to go," Kyung Soo slided along with the earth to catch up with them.

They flied for hours until Sehun told that Gogi was tired so they decided to stop near a river found there. Hanrin was stll unconcious, Luhan brought her up and Chen quickly spread the blanket on the ground.

"Sehun and Jongin, can you help me search for food?" Jongdae asked as they nodded and followed him.

"I guess Hanrin can bend the fire," Luhan began the conversation.

"I told her basic movements," Chanyeol said as they stared at Hanrin.

"I hope Kyung Soo will be okay," Luhan replied as he hugged his knee, worrying much about his brother.

"I think he will eventhough I don't think he's that strong."

"You don't know him. He's strong," Luhan defended Kyung Soo.

"I'm sorry. I just know you all. I shouldn't judge the book by its cover."

"You are quite calm for fire benders. You see Jongin and Jongdae is a little bit easy to angry."

"Age, maybe."

The night came and they circled the fire to seek for warmness. As long as they finished eating, the youngers fell asleep. Luhan fixed Sehun's position and Jongdae lightly covered Jongin with blanket. Chanyeol looked at the moment with awe.

"Wow, you guys are a good brother," Chanyeol commented as he lifted Hanrin up and laid her beside Sehun also covered them all with the widest blanket he could find.

"We all should get some rest," Luhan said as Jongdae and Chanyeol nodded.

They fell in deep sleep that night due to the tiredness. The place was silent until a scratching sound broke it.

-----

Sorry for the late updating, I'm kinda spaced out with my scores right now so here I am with no money at all because I need to take the remedial class, lucky it just for one subject or else I'll be dead by now because of all the pressure to drain my money...

Hope you enjoy this and stay tune until the next chapter hohoho.. ^^

And comment if you feel something ^^

Thank you before ;)