Falling in Love

Spilled Ink

"There she is,"he mumbled softly to himself. He tilted his head in a weird position, trying to steal glances and yet pretending to be cool, as he scrolled through his phone.

His eyes can’t get enough of her. 
Not in a bad way. 
She is gorgeous. 
Okay, in other guys’ perspective, she was.. Okay. 
She is not like Rae. 
She’s never like her. 
Sure, Rae has every boy’s eyes on her, but she’s ugly on the inside. 
He was sure of this.

But.. for her. 
She’s different. 
She thinks she’s a nobody, but she isn’t really. 
She has the most beautiful smile and the brightest laugh that can drive him over the edge of the seat. 
No joke. 
He always wondered what does it means when someone says “Her laugh is the most beautiful sound I’ve heard! ” . 
Before he met her, every laughter sounds the same to him. It was just that chain of “Ha. Ha. Ha ” and occasionally inserted with weird snorts or breathing sounds of them stopping to catch a breath. 
But.. Wow… After hearing her laugh, his insides was bubbling, and stomach did flips. He just…. He just.. He doesn’t know. But her laughter drives him crazy. 
Even fed that silly thought that he wants to make her laugh forever. She’s beautiful. 
She’s kind. 
She isn’t those that keeps good things to herself. 
She often share her food with her friends. 
And.. , (chuckle) he found himself blushing, she created their first conversations. 
He was getting worried because he couldn’t find his notes before class. 
She just came over, and she actually spoke to him, “Do you need my notes? I have an extra copy. “
She started the conversation, but he ended it weirdly, with his mouth wide open, and silly nodding to no rhythm. 
Then, she smile, that was went a little of him floated to the skies. 
He has never flipped the pages of any of his notes so careful before.


He took note of her distance away from him. 
He had been waiting for this. He has to do it.
He noticed her black soft hair bouncing with every step she took. 
He noticed how her side profile took his breath away.

He cleared his throat and stood up.

"Hey..-"