Stars and Moon

Spilled Ink

" Take a peep at the night sky. 
What do you see? “

" Stars? "

"Only? "

"Well, my dear, its the night sky. I don’t see what you want me to tell you. Perhaps the moon? "

"Honey, what lies in the dark sky is my love for you.. "

"Your love? Your love in the dark sky? Your love is dark for me? "

He chuckled, “No, my love.”
He took a moment to read my eyes, it was a perfect moment remind myself how perfect his eyes are. The very eyes that toss my stomach ten times over in a minute.

"In darkness, when most light are masked, where fear creeps in, with the cold setting in, this dark world makes one uneasy. Because you can’t see much, you can’t hear much, you can’t feel much. What threatens your calmness is your loss of sight, hearing and feelings. "

"Okay.. Honey, what are you trying to say? "

"Sometimes, I fear too much because of what I see, hear and feel. "

You gulped, it doesn’t sounds good.

"They say, love is believing in the person who has lied to you. "

Your heart raced, what is he trying to say?! NO, you did not cheat on him, he is like the best boyfriend ever, you definitely did not lied or cheat him.

He gave a warm smile as he saw the confused look.

"They say love, is giving someone a gun while trusting they will not hurt you. "

Your expression soften. Your lips broke into a small smirk.

"They say, love is sacrificing your happiness for theirs. "

His smile, so so enchanting, even under the moonlight, his delicate features are beautifully traced with the soft light, making him look more dreamy.

"My love for you is like the night sky. "

"In the midst of darkness, where i can’t see, hear or feel, I still want to trust you with my gun, I will still choose to believe you, I will sacrifice my happiness for you. "

Your heart melted. You swear, your legs are like forming a pool of watery substance. Your lips can’t hide your teeth anymore.

He took his long slender fingers to tuck your hair behind your ears.

"They say when you are in love, you’re like a fool. "

You gave a small chuckle. Your boyfriend is so quote-y today!

" I am willing to be that fool for an angel like you. I am willing to be that stars and moon that reassure your heart and overcome your fears in this darkness. "

You pursed your lips, not hiding the smile and the growing emotions in you.

"That’s my love for you."

You leaned in, and gave him a kiss. It wasn’t just a kiss, but your love for him.

"You impatient little girl,” he tapped on your nose, you just burst into smiles, "and…"

Purposely creating suspense as silence grows louder, you know he is playing games with you, so you played along. You use two fingers to lightly make their way from the tip of the fingers, s-l-o-w-l-y to his broad shoulders. 
He smirked, he knows what you’re doing, and you just gave him a nonchalent smile.

"Sometimes,.." he paused again, "I fear I will lose you. Because I can’t see, hear or feel you beside me.." his creased his brows.

"But, I love you, and believe that you’ll always be by my side. Just like how the stars and moon never leave the skies"

"You sily boy, I’ll never leave you"

"Just like the stars and moon right?" he smirked.

You buried your head in his chest as his slow heavy breaths on your hair mixed with his scent that love so dearly brought your heart to ease.

The sound of waves crashing on shore is like playing a lullaby for this beautiful night. The wind blew as if it was chuckling at how loving both of you were.

You smiled, as you hugged him even tighter.

"No, I am already in your heart. I won’t leave that spot. "