Do you remember me?

Spilled Ink

Inspired by Puberty Medley Drama


Hi
Her neat handwriting was written close along the lines of the notebook. 
His eyes lingered on every line and she made with her pencil that was always sharpened. 

How are you?
The next line following the first. He inhaled a deep breath and closed his eyes. He wondered if her scent still lingered on her notebooks that was left in the back of his cupboard for a decade. How are you Ayeong-ah?

I’m Namil High’s Yang AYeong. 
He felt his lips trembled as he mouthed her name. Yang AYeong. How familar that name was.. It has been a good ten years, but nothing has change. He always loved how her soft brown hair captures the golden rays in the day, and shone against the moonlight at night. He remembered how she always had her head buried in books, and yet when he was with her, she gives him her utmost attention. He always loved how she always think of others before self. She always had a reason for what ever she has done. 

Do you remember me? 
Back then, they had so much fun. He was just a transfer student. Just someone that has been a loner and drifting from town to town. He had learn to never settle down, never make any friends. There wasn’t a purpose if you’re going to transfer in less than a year. But things just happen. How was he to know that a silly revengeful plot would bring him memories of an innocent love. Yang AYeong, of course I remember you. 
You’re the first person that made me want to stay, and learn to make friends. 

There aren’t any Cherry Blossoms here in Seoul, unlike back at home. It’s probably spring over there. Is it cold? 
What I loved about you, is that although you speak few words, our times together aren’t days of chattering, or nights of whispering, but everytime you speak, your words warm my heart. It’s said that it would be colder at your side than mine, but your mind still think and worry for me even after ten years. Cherry Blossoms, do you remember how I tease you with them. I told you that every petal was a ticket to a wish that would be granted by the stars at night. You kept them in your tiny box, where you placed the notes that I passed to you during lessons. One day, I found them in your locker, alongside with your notebook. As I flipped the pages, I couldn’t help but let emotions dawned me. I was a nobody. But you made me a somebody. 

You asked me why did I ask you to go out with me? 
I said it was a secret. 
Why did you agree to go out with a nobody, with me?
You said it was a secret.  


Jeongu-ah. I miss you. 
Me too, Class President. 
Yang AYeong. I miss you

Thankyou.