Rivals

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Heerrrooo everyone!!

This is a GOT7 oneshot and hope everyone enjoys!! Please leave some scenarios/requests below!!

Enjoy~

_________________________________________________________________

"He's there!!!"

"What where?! I don't see him!!" I quickly pulled Sohee unnie down.

"Stop it! He's going to see us!" I hissed. I palm faced my forehead.

"That's the point!" Haerin pointed out and continued on looking.

"Why did I even agree..?" I hid my face in my hands. Suddenly, Haerin stood up.

"Where are you going?" Sohee unnie scrunched her face.

"To the field where HE is." Before we could stop her, she ran. Sohee unnie stood up.

"Don't tell me..we're going to!" I grumbled.

"I know..I don't want to either, but who knows what that stupid will say." She sighed. I sighed as well and got up. We started running towards Haerin. 

"Ugh. She's already talking to them! Omg!! I'm going to be so embarassed!!" I squealed. 

"Come on, let's stop her before she opens and more stupid fall out of her." We both rolled our eyes and went up to her. I clamped my hand over .

"Haha..sorry about her..she's a bit out of control right now.." I awkwardly said, making sure to aviod Yugyeom's eyes.

"Yea! Really sorry for the trouble she caused you." Sohee unnie bowed.

"It's no problem! In fact, I should be the one that should be appologizing. I might have put a bit too much sugar in Haerin's lunch today. Oh, I'm Youngjae, Haerin's older brother." Me and Sohee's eyes widened when we looked at each other.

"Haha..uhm..you never asked?" Haerin said nervously. At this point, I was way too embarassed to talk, so I let Sohee unnie do all the talking.

"Whatever..I should..I mean..we should probably go. Right??" Sohee unnie looked at me.

"Yea! We have tha- OW!" I felt a hit on my head. I saw a soccer ball land beside me.

"Are you okay?!" Everyone asked. I somewhat nodded.

"Hey! Aren't you going to pass us back the ball?" We saw 7  guys in front of us.

"You have legs. You go get it." Sohee unnie growled. Min Sohee was the girl that was shy and quiet. Doesn't seem harmless at all, but when someone hurts me or Haerin in any kind of way..well..that is when you should appologize and run away...really far.

"Did you just growl at me? Hey, we have a mutt here!" A guy with brown hair laughed and the other guys imitated a dog.

"We also have 7 idiots that don't know fear and acting like an idiot! Oh wait..you guys aren't acting. I'm so sorry for your forever undeveloped brain!" Haerin snapped. 

"Haerin, don't." Youngjae pulled her away. 

"Anyways. Shouldn't you appologize?" Another guy with black hair glared at me. 

"Don't." A hand reached out and pulled my shoulder back. Due to the strong impact, I stepped backwards and almost fell, but a strong arm held me from falling and into his embrace. I was way too embarassed to even look.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Looks like baby Yugyeomie doesn't want his girlfriend to appologize!" It's a serious scenario right now, but Haerin found laughter, which was soon followed by two smacks.

"Ow! Sohee! Youngjae oppa!!! That hurt.." She mumbled.

"You're in the last year of middle school. Act like it." Sohee unnie snapped. (A/N: In Korea, this is grade 9).

"Why should she apologize? She did nothing wrong. You should be apologizing. You dumbbuts are the one who hit her in the head." Yugyeom's grip tightened. With that one word, a punch landed on his face.

"Oh My God!" I yelped. 

"You little tard. How dare you hit him?" Soon enough, everyone else started fighting.

"What do we do?? Unnie!! Seoyoun unnie is crying!!" 

"Just..ugh! Hold on, I'll call a teacher!!" Haerin calmed me down a bit and Sohee unnie returned with a teacher. She blew a whistle and screamed all their names. They stopped fighting and sent the boys to the office and nurse. 

"I am so sorry girls, but thank you so much for reporting this. Uhmm..uh yea..Got7 and BTS, well that's what they call them anyways, get into fights like this a bit too often. They're rivals, I guess." She chuckled a bit.

"Ohh..." We all said.

"Well, the boys are in the infirmary room..if you want to visit." She gave us the directions and we followed. 

"So..Yugyeom getting all protective over you.." Sohee unnie nudged and winked at me.

"W-well.." 

"Hey..you guys are still here?" We looked and saw Haerin's brother and everyone else..everyone else, but Yugyeom..

"Uh..yea..what kind of sister would I be if I didn't wait for you and care for you?" Haerin snapped.

"Woah..you don't need to get all defensive kiddo." Jaebum, Sohee unnie's crush, chuckled.

"Well, what if you were hurt really bad and had to go to the hospital? Or wre so numb, you couldn't even walk? Then what would you do, huh?" Haerin got all teary eyed and we all were taken back a bit.

"Well, I'm fine..so don't worry too much." Youngjae smiled.

"I know, its just that I was really worried..I guess I was over exaggerating.."

"Speaking of worry..Yugyeom is in the far corner with the complete baby blue colored curtain." JB winked at me. I stood clueless, until Sohee unnie pushed me.

"This is your signal to go!" Before, I can say anything, she pushed me inside. I walked over to where the baby blue curtain was. It was the only one. I inhaled deeply, got a buckload of courage and went in.

"H-hello? A-Are you okay?" Of course he's not okay. Ugh. Stupid. I went to sit in the chair, which was placed right beside the bed. 

"Well, I could be worse..haha." Despite the pain, he smiled. His whole body was covered in injuries, from head to toe.

"Um..thank you..you didn't have to go all out, but you did..so thank you and I'm sorry." I lowered my head, in embarasment. 

"It's fine..no guy should treat a girl like that. Especially, a girl like you. Hey, could you help me sit up?" As much as I didn't want to show him my blushing face, I did. I stood a bit from my seat and awkwardly helped him up. Our eyes met and his hand moved from his side to my jaw. I gulped nervously. I knew exactly what this was going to be. His eyes looked so intense, but not with lust. He leaned closer and I leaned in as well. When our lips met, it felt like fire works. We both smiled and pulled away. We heard cheers. We whipped our heads and turned bright red.

"So..who wants to hang out?" Yugyeom asked awkwardly.

"Obvuously everyone wants too. Let's go to your house!! Seoyoun, you might want to help you Yugyeom oppa up~" JB mocked.

"O-oppa?" I asked.

"Oh yea..call me oppa from now on." He said with a huge smile as I helped him up. 

"O-okay...I blushed.

"Good." He leaned in and stole a sweet kiss. 

"AWEEEE!!!!" Everyone teased us afterwards, but that didn't matter because we were in our won sweet, happy, world.

________________________________________________________________

Omg..finally a chapter!

 

Yaaay!!! Haha.

I'll try to update more for you guys!!! ^.^