Not Without You

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

As you guys noticed, I'm a bit obsessed with EXO, so the next few scenarios are about EXO.

Yes, this is kind of angsty at first, but it get better, I promise!

Enjoy!!

____________________________________________________________________

I never knew what it meant to be lonely..until now.

 

This was coming from me, the daughter of the famous Park Corporates. Some people would never believe it. Of course, I built my own reputation at my high school. It was without any names. In fact, it was revealed through the internet that I was the famous Park Corporates's daughter. One and only daughter. 

 

Being the captain cheerleader made my reputaion, but my parents announcing it made my popularity. I suddenly became the main attention. Everyone treated me diffrently. Everyone, but him. 

 

Zhang Yixing.

 

To me, he was the perfect description of an angel. I mean, what's not to love about him? He's polite, respectful, forgiving and just so much more. Why not just go out with him? Here's the thing.

 

He's my teacher.

 

Yes, what a sad reality. I'm in love with my teacher. We started out being a student and a teacher, but ever since my music marks were dropping..well..you get the idea..after each help session, we came..friends? 

 

We even went out for coffee and just a lot more. We did things, and treated each other, like friends. In fact, we decided to meet today, but where am I now?

 

I'm sitting in front of my desk and I'm writing all the reasons why I love him. After 100 reasons, my phone vibrated, which meant a text and it was no othere, but the infamous Kim Taehyung.

 

From: 4D Idiot

Heey, if you're not busy right now, come over.

 

To: 4D Idiot

Wow, so hasty. Where are you? 

 

From: 4D Idiot

At my brother's house.

 

To: 4D Idiot

B-But it's so far~ T.T

 

From: 4D Idiot

...

It's 3 minutes from your house.

 

To: 4D Idiot

..I'm busy?

 

From: 4D Idiot

Oh really? Fine then, just bring whatever you were doing.

 

To: 4D Idiot

I'm not going to win this, am I?

 

From: 4D Idiot

Nope, you never do. So, you're coming?

 

To: 4D Idiot

Fine. I'll head over now.

 

I sent the last text to my best friend and I was about to head out the door when I saw the single lined paper on my desk. I quickly made way to my desk andd folded it up. I go downstairs and put my shoes on, taking my keys which are right in my jacket pocket, I lock the door when I'm outside. I take a long walk going straight and take a left then I arrived in front of a very familiar house, but with lots of cars. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. 

 

"Oh, hey! What are you doing here?" Taehyung's brother opened the door and stepped aside, letting me in.

 

"Hey Baek oppa, but if you must know, A CERTAIN IDIOT DECIDED TO MAKE ME WALK ALL THE WAY TO YOUR HOUSE FROM MY HOUSE IN THIS FREEZING WEATHER AND MY BODY IS FROZEN. I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." I yelled so Taehyun could hear it.

 

"WHATEVER. YOU'RE A LAZY BUM." He responded as Baekhyun oppa took my coat, placing it in a closet. 

 

"He's lazing on the sofa." He chuckled as he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer as we walked.

 

"..and he calls me a lazy bum." I rolled my eyes.

 

"So, how are you? I haven't seen you forever! I missed youuuu~" He hugged me when we entered a living room full of boys.

 

"HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!"

 

"OMG THIS ISN'T HAPPENING."

 

"QUICKLY! SOMEONE RECORD IT!!"

 

"I already am!!"

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!"

 

"He's such a creep though!"

 

"..did he drug her?" 

 

"You saw me yesterday." I ignored the voices as we pulled away.

 

"I know, but still~ Oh, and guys? No, no and NO." Baekhyun oppa pointed at each of the owners of the voice.

 

"______? Is that you?" I looked and my eyes found the one and only Yixing.

 

"Ah, hello Mr. Zhang." I smiled and bowed.

 

"How many times did I tell you? Don't call me that. It makes me feel old. I'm only 24." He chuckled.

 

"Wait..so..who's girlfriend is she?" No one answered and only face palms were seen.

 

"I never knew you were dating my friend." He said and both mine as well as Baekhyun oppa's eyes widened. 

 

"Ewww! Yixing hyung! My brother and that dork? Never!" V pretended to throw up. 

 

"Shut up! If anyome, you're the dork here. Weirdo." I snapped back. He smirked and he was suddenly hugging me.

 

"Awe, babee! I'm-OW!" I jabbed him in the stomach. 

 

"Do you mind? I'm not their girlfriends, I swear I would never go out with these weirdos." I reassured him, earning a few laughs.

 

"She just tied me in with my brother..kkaebsong.." 

 

"When will you stop saying kkaebsong?" Everyone looked at him and he just grinned.

 

"Never." 

 

"Oh, what's this?" Taehyung pulled a piece of paper from my back pocket. Not just any piece of paper. It was the piece of paper. My eyes widened and I started grasping for it like my life depended on it.

 

"Kim Taehyung, I swear if you-"

 

"He's charming." His eyes scanned the piece of paper and my movements became more desperate.

 

"Ouu is this about her crush?" Baekhyun oppa started teasing me.

 

"His dimple makes his smile even more attractive."

 

"Hey! Come on, that's too far." I complained.

 

"The way he teaches is perfection." That was way too obvious.

 

"Is this someone from our school?" He smirked at me.

 

"Yes! No! Maybe!" 

 

"Yixing hyung, do you know any teachers from the music department with these qualities?" 

 

"Yo, come on. Don't do that." I whined and I looked at Baek oppa. Baekhyun oppa  put his hand out and V had no choice, but to hand it over. The words Thank You were about to come out, but then his mouth happened.

 

"His accent is to die for." 

 

"Don't you dare continue. Taehyung's taller, but I'll be able to tackle you any day."

 

"Not if I go like this~" He ran towards the sofa and stood up there. I was about to follow his footsteps, but I realized there was no more room. I sighed and just left the room.

 

"I'm just going to go. See you guys. Bye." I opened the closet and grabbed my coat.

 

"Hyung! You made our guest leave!" I heard a voice. I contemplated on staying, but my hand twisted the door and opened it.

 

I steped outside and I was welcomed by snow. Harsh wind, yes, but the beautiful snow made up for it. I wonder if those 2 idiots were done ruining my love life now. I sigh, knowing I have no chance with him. All I have to do is think of how I should switch classes. All my thoughts came to an end when someone grabbed my by the wrist and placed their lips on mine. It seemed time was frozen. Not knowing who it was, I didn't respond. Yet, I didn't push him away either because I recognized the hands and the smell. It almost smelled like-

 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that. It's-"

 

"Mr. Zhang?! I mean..Yixing? Er, oppa?" I was very well confused myself.

 

"I just thought that you'd like me back. I mean..okay..well. I've been liking you for some time now...and I don't know how to express my feelings. It's just that I've never been in a relationship nor have I confessed to a girl, but Kai and Baekhyun were and I just thought-" I chuckled at his cuteness and pulled him in for another kiss. This time, our mouths moved against with eacch other. 

 

"Are you sure you've never been in a relationship before?" I pull away with a questioning look. He nodds.

 

"Oh, was that bad? I'm reallly sorry-"

 

"No, it was good. Almost too good." I smile and he shyly intertwines our hands together.

 

"Want to go back?" I smile when he showed is dimple smile.

 

"I don't know..am I allowed to kill those 2?" He chuckled and he kissed my temple. 

 

"Let's go inside this door." He opened the door and we went inside. I put my coat on the nearby couch and stomped to the living room.

 

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Baekhyun. Get your dumb butts over here." They looked at each other and gulped. As soon as they were in front of me, I hugged both of them tightly.

 

"What? You're not mad at us?"

 

"Thank you." That was all I replied before I pulled away and was pulled into Yixing's embrace. They stood there dumbfounded, but moments later, they realized it.

 

"So..did you finish your term paper?" He asked and I groaned.

 

"Really? You just ruined the mood hyung!"

 

"Yea, that's not what you talk about!"

 

"It's not?" He innocently looked at me. I chuckled and I pecked his lips.

 

"Not really, no..but to answer your question, yes I did finish it." 

 

"Good girl." 

 

"WAIT. SO. What happens in school?" We both looked at each other.

 

"Uhh...."

 

"We keep it a secret?" I looked at him.

 

"It's going to be hard hiding me-"

 

"Please don't start with the cheesiness." One of the guys interupted with a dramatic eye roll (Gee, I wonder who this could possibl be xD).

 

"Deal."

 

"Let's play a game now!!" Another guy exclaimed and everyone gathered around in a circle.

 

"But after school, you're mine." He whispered before sitting down.

 

"Yes sir!" We chuckled and kissed ocne again, but pulled back immediately when we heard groans.

 

Maybe these 2 idiots were actually helpful. 

___________________________________________________________________

It's really long, but I honestly just had Yixing feels XD

So, it's officially New Year's for me so..

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!