MERRY CHRISTMAS!~!

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Hey guys~

So, I haven't been giviing this a lot of love, so I deided to update it. Since it is Christmas, I wanted to make lots of updates for you guys. 

The first group is indeed EXO, but I'm thinking of doing BTS, B.A.P, U-KISS, ect..and yea..since I have a lot to write today..let me just say this.

Hope you enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL (or if it was yesterday, MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS)

___________________________________________________________________

"So, you have anything planned?" My friend leaned against the locker beside me and I sighed, opening my locker.

 

"You know what my schedual is like Minseok." He just shrugged. 

 

The relationship between me and Minseok?  No, we're not dating, even though I kind of wish we were. Anyways, he's been my best friend for years now. From preschool all the way to grade 11. He was there for me any time- all the happy times, sad times and we shared pretty hillarious moments. 

 

"Yea, I know...hey! I have an idea!" I put the rest of my books back and closed my locker.

 

"Should I be scared?" I looked at him and we started walking.

 

"Well.." He avoided my eyes.

 

"Minseok.." 

 

"I'm kidding! How about I come along with you?" I looked at him in disbelief.

 

"Are you serious? Tell me you're joking." He only laughed.

 

"Nope! Come on, both your mom and dad like me anyways~" 

 

"That is true..but..it's..my cousins.." I sighed and he held the door open for me as we left the school..for about a good 2 weeks for winter break.

 

"So? I can handle them, I'm dealing with you everyday and I'm fine." He shruggedd and I scoffed.

 

"Excuse me sir, but who suggested the ice cream disaster?" I looked at him and he awkwardly laugehd it off.

 

"Ha..ha..me?" 

 

"Yes you, silly." We both chuckled.

 

"So..can I?" He asked once again when we were in front of my house..or my mom's house. I unlocked the door and we both entered.

 

"For the last time..no! From my point of view..you won't be able to handle it. It's for your own good Minnie." 

 

"Please, please please~ Can I please?" He did aegyo and I looked away. One thing that I couldn't resist was aegyo..his aegyo.

 

"Oh, honey, you're home? Oh, and you've brought Minseok with you!" My mom happily greeted us. 

 

"Hey, mom." I greeted her and sat on the couch.

 

"Yo, Mrs. Park." Mineok greeted her and she laughed, both joing me on the couch.

 

"So, why was Minseok whining about?" I looked at him and we smirked.

 

"Well, I was wondering if I could spend all of Christmas break with my best friend."

 

"Well, I don't see a problem with that." My mom looked at Minseok and he smiled.

 

"Mom, he wants to come to the family reunion." I sighed, her smile and his smile didn't change.

 

"Again, I don't see the problem with that, plus this year is at our house. That's even better." 

 

"YEHET~" My mom laughed at his actions and I looked at him.

 

"Eww you're acting like Sehun. Don't go all Ohorat on me now." We both looked at each other and laughed.

 

"I don't think I've ever head of a Sehun." 

 

"He's just-"

 

"He's in loveee with _____." Minseok smirked for the second time and I obviously looked away so I don't blush.

 

"Mom, he's 2 years younger than me." 

 

"So?"

 

"So, ahh nevermind. It's impossible to win an arguement with both of you." I stood up from the couch and went to the door. 

 

"Honey, where are you going?" I looked at my mom.

 

"To go shopping? For the reunion next week?"

 

"I'LL COME ALONG!"

 

"Of course you will Boazi." Me and my mom both said in unison and laughed. 

 

"Oh, honey, it's tommorrow." My mom said also standing up from the couch. 

 

"What is?" Me and Minseok both cocked our eyebrows at the same time. 

 

"The reunion." Our eyes doubled and in an instant, we were out the door.

 

******The Next Day******

 

"_____, do you have a boyfriend yet?" My aunt looked at me and I almost choked on my pinapple juice.

 

"What? No.." 

 

"Oh really?" My dad cocked his eyebrow. 

 

"Yes, dad really."

 

"What's with the dress then? You almost never wear a dress." My uncle commented.

 

"Things change.."

 

"How about Minseok? Are you sure ou guys aren't dating?" My other aunt commented.

 

"We're just friends." 

 

"Noona~ You're never going to get a boyfriend! You can't! I refuse it!" We all laughed at Jungmin's reaction.

 

"Don't worry..you guys don't have to worry about that."

 

"Unnie..don't you think your dress is a bit too much?"

 

"Oh, Minjae, when you get your unnie's age, that doesn't even define it!" My mom laughed with several others.

 

"Hm, I don't know..Minseok said it looked good on me so.."

 

"YOU WENT SHOPPING WITH HIM?!"

 

"YOU'RE DATING ALREADY!"

 

"Aunt Kim! Aunt Park!" 

 

"So when do you-"

 

"Oh, look the dorrbell, better get that~" I stood up, cutting my dad's sentence. When I opened the door, I saw the most handsome baozi alive.

 

"You made it!" I hugged him, but he didn't hug back. Instead he seemed nervous. I pulled away and that was indeed it.

 

"Uh-uh yea.." He had nervous written on his voice and face.

 

"What's wrong?" I closed the door behind me.

 

"I don't think I can handle it anymore. I like you.."

 

"I like you too, we're besties." I smiled, but he shook his head.

 

"No..like more..as in..I want to be your boyfriend." I was taken aback.

 

"Uhmm..."

 

"Nevermind..tell your family hi." He turned his back to start walking away, but before, I grabbed his wrist. He turned around in shock.

 

"I like you too. Ever since the dare." He smiled and jumped in happiness.

 

"Then do you mind if  I.."

 

"Nope. Go ahead." We both smiled then he leaned in and gave me a warm kiss that could light up my whole world.

 

"Let's go in. Your parents are probably waiting." I nodded and opened the closed door and we both went in with our hands interwined.

 

Merry Christmas indeed.

___________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjjoyed and comment if your have a scenario in mind!