My Love Story (Part 4)

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

LAST PART!!

There will be a few profanities in the first line and third line. You have been warned. 

Also, to the requester,this is a bit different from what you requested..but I hope you still like it!

Enjoy~

_______________________________________________________________

"Ugh. It's that !"

"The one that's dating Yeolie oppa?" 

"Yup! That one! You think she used her ty ways?"

"Maybe. She could be a witch for all we know."

 

This wasn't that bad..until I heard words combining into sentences. How bad was it? I didn't even know they could be put like that. Just before getting into a car, someone grabbed my wrist.

 

"Eunji unnie! Stay strong! All of us are here supporting your back!" I saw a girl around 18 smile along with 20 others. I immediately found myself smiling. 

"Thank you." I gave them a small smile before getting into the car.

 

**************At SM***********

"You guys..have my permission." I don't know about the others, but I'm pretty sure they had the same as mine. My eyes rounded in shock, making my head jerk up.

"Wh-what?" Everyone asked.

"You heard me. Go public. In fact, I booked a press confrence for you guys. We'll be on SBS. We'll have fans from both fandoms and we'll be live...like now." Everyone was dismissed. Me and Chanyeol oppa got seperated to get ready. 

 

*****Press Conference*****

"Is it true that you guys are a couple? Eunji-ssi?" A reporter asked, getting ready to write. I looked at EXO's fans, giving me glares then my fans who gave encouraging smiles.

"Yes." I gave a firm nod.

"For how long?"

"3 years, going on our fourth."

"This is so messed up! Why aren't you doing what a CEO should be and breaking them up?!" Someone from EXO's fans said.

"Yea! He's WAY too good for her!"

"He can do everything! What can she do? Sleep around?" There were a few laugter coming from here and there. I felt Chanyeol oppa's hand tighten. I looked up at his face and I saw him clenching his teeth.

"THAT IS THE LAST STRAW. I've sitting here for more than an hour and all I'm hearing are insults that aren't even true. I love this women and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. So, taking in this fact, there is no use bad mouthing her because I will not change my mind. No, she did not poison me or perform some witch craft. I love her for her and that is it." By the time everyone was done, everyone was silent.

"If you guys are truely his fans, you should support him." The same fan I saw this morning spoke up.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm done." A girl wearing skimpy clothing stood up and went outside with 5 girls following her. The rest sat still, until another girl stood up.

"I'm very sorry and I'm sure the other girls here are too. Instead of hating on you, we will support your decision. Even if it means marriage." She bowed and sat back down.

"That's good because..well..what I said earlier was true. I want to spend every moment of my life with her from now on. Kwon Eunji, will you marry me?" There was an explosion of awe's and cheerings of saying yes.

"Yes!!!" I giggled and we hugged. I swear the sound erupted so loudly it reached China. 

 

********8 years later********

I sighed as I heard the door close.

"Oh, Naeun! You're home! Chanyeol!! NAEUN'S HOME!" I shouted to inform my husband and greeted my child.

"OKAY!! I'M COMING!"

"Omo! Naeun! Why are you crying??" I quickly wiped her tears.

"NAEUN! MY BABY!! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Before I could take her in my arms, Chanyeol oppa beat me to it.

"I-It's Minhyung. H-he.." She only sobbed. Chanyeol oppa handed her to me and I carried her to the couch. After several minutes, she calmed down.

"You want to tell us what happened now?" I carefully asked.

"There's this dance because of a fundraising event and..and..Minhyung asked me out..like to be his date.." 

"So?? That's not bad at all!! Are you crying ebcause of happiness?" This guys really has no sense at all.

"Obviously not!" I hissed.

"He..he asked me and then when I said yes, he laughed. He said it was only a dare. Then, the rest of the class laughed." She started tearing up.

"Here, why don't you sleep your problems away?" I suggested since Naeun's daddy was too busy trying not to be angry at the whole situation. Thankfully, she agreed and went upstairs.

"We are so visiting that class tomorrow." I gritted my teeth.

"Read my thoughts exactly."

 

*Next Morning*

"Umma, appa, I'm at my school now..you can leave.." Naeun mumbled. 

"Honey, you're late. Why don't we walk you to class?" Before she replied, I carried her.

"Umma!" She wined.

"You can't go to class if you can't walk, now can you?" We all giggled and walked towards her classroom. Before going in, me and my husband exchanged glances. We both knew, I'm the better one at handling these situations and so, I handed her to my husband.

"You're not leaving are you..?"

"Aigoo! Our kid is so smart!" Chanyeol oppa ruffled her hair.

"Fine. Just don't be so harsh." We smiled, happy to be getting our child's permission. I took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in!" The teacher said. I took a step in.

"Hello, good morning." I smiled.

"Omo! You're LamEun's Eunji!" She recognized me.

"Yes, I am! Well..was..we're kind of uh..not really yea..responsibilities as parents!" I put an exxageration on parents.

"Yes, yes..I don't know if you remember me, but I..uh..I kind of stood up for you? I'm the one that spoke to you before you got into the car and at the conference.." She looked down shyly.

"Jeon Jihye! How could I not remember you?" I chuckled.

"Haha..yea..so, how are you?"

"Oh me? I'm fine..Chanyeol oppa's fine..but as I mentioned, we have a child and she is most definitely not fine." I shook my head.

"Wait, EXO's Chanyeol?!" A girl screamed.

"Mina! Don't interupt an adult's conversation!" Jihye hissed.

"Sorry teacher.."

"So..you're child..uhm..shouldn't you be talking to the principal?"

"Well..she's in your class so.." She looked at me confused.

"In my class?" I nodded.

"Honey, come in." He came in with a teary eyed Naeun.

"Omo! Naeun! Why are you crying?" Jihye rushed to her.

"We were wondering if there was a little..event yesterday.." Chanyeol oppa gritted his teeth.

"Uhmm..not that I know of.." He handed Naeun to me. I tried to soothe her as quickly as possible because I knew where this was going.

"Really? Is there a guy named Minhyung?" His eyes showed anger. Uh oh..

"Uh yea..at the back." She pointed him out and he smirked, walking up to him. 

"Jihye, could you hold Naeun for a second?" She looked even more confused, but agreed. I quickly walked to catch up.

"So..this is what I heard from my DAUGHTER yesterday that was crying. Some dou-"

"Honey! There are other words to use with 8 year olds.." I turned to Minhyung, which looked terrified.

"So..I heard you asked our precious Naeun as a joke." I was never the one to beat around the bush.

"Y-yes..it w-was only a joke..I-we-I ne-never meant to make her cry.." He looked down.

"LIES! WHY DID YOU LAUGH AT HER?! HUH?! ANSWER ME!" Chanyeol made him cry.

"Park Chanyeol..OUT! I will handle this situation." He looked at me and all I mouthed was out.

"Look, there were better things you could've done like say sorry..or just not do it. You had the choice, but you went with the one that hurt her."

"Yea-"

"You're still not out yet?" I glared at him.

"Okay, okay! I'm out! I'm taking Naeun with me!" He grabbed Naeun and went outside.

"I see he's still the same."

"Yup..didn't change one bit aha. Anyways..why did you do it? Tell me the truth."

"I really really like Naeun so I made a joke with my friends about asking her to the dance and they dared me. I was afraid of loosing my 'image' so I laughed and said the truth. I was going to go to her and appologize, but she was gone. I'm so sorry! Please don't kill me! Please forgive me..and please give me a chance with her!" I smiled. Wait..don't kill me?

"Park Chanyeol.." I turned around and saw I was right.

"Stay. Naeun..do you want us to grant his 'request' and do you accept his apology?" Naeun smiled, then frowned.

"This isn't a joke, is it?" 

"No!! Never!" His eyes widened.

"I think he means it honey!" I smiled, encouraging her, while clamping my hand over Chanyeol oppa's mouth.

"Then yes!" His mouth grinned and they hugged. Our work her eis done.

"Thank you Jihye and..contact me sometime! I'll leave my number with you when I pick Naeun up today." We smiled at each other.

"Anytime..I actually think Naeun and Minhyung being the next Eunji and Chanyeol." We all laughed and parted.

"So..coffee date?" Chanyeol oppa put his arm around me.

"Definitely." 

___________________________________________________________

End of the request!

I added the last 8 years later to make up for the kind of rushed scenario/parts.

Leave requests below and hope you enjoyed it!