2 Pair Lovers Pt. 2

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

So..this is Part 2 of it!!!!!!!!

Enjoy~

_________________________________________________

"You ready?" Hansol asked. I nodded and we went in. The theme was casual themed so..I wouldn't say I was over dressed. Same with Hansol. I was wearing jean jacket with white jeans and topped it off with white strappy heels. Hansol was just wearing his jeans and t-shirt. I unlocked the door and everyone was wearing almost the same thing- jeans and a different type of shirt. 

"Hey!! You guys are right on time! Actually an hour late, but whatever." My brother welcomed me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Yea..uhmm..where's-"

"Gohn? He's upstairs. He's just washing his hands in the bathroom near my room..why is he washing his hands? Long story..ask Yano."

"Thanks.." I dismissed myself and went upstairs to find him. I was mid way when I say him. Planning to scare him, I tip toed quitely upstairs. Wait, that was weird. I swear I saw him a moment ago. Where'd he disapear?

"BOO!"

"AHHH!!" I found myself face to face with a laughing Gohn.

"Did I scare you? Sorry, but your expression..priceless!!"

"Oh, haha so funny. I think I'm going to die of laughter." I made my way to my room, deciding to give him the silent treatment. For fun, of course.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Wait up!!" He slid through the door, right about as I was going to close it. 

"Wow..your fast." It barely came out as a whisper, as he was standing really close to me. I shook it off and went towards my bed.

"Thanks...wow your room is-woah!" Gohn tripped on something and he fell and he was on top of me..on the bed. Well..this was going to be awkward if someone comes in. I could tell he was shocked as well.

"Hee-woah..umm..uhh...uhh.." Hansol's voice snapped both of us to sense and we jumped right up. 

"This isn't what it looks like!!!" I quickly said.

"Yeahh!!! Just an accident..what's that Yano? Oh look, Yano's calling me..Better get going!!!" He awkwardly went outside my room, meeting Yano.

"Mind if I kiss you?" Hansol said so directly and he was not joking.

"WHAT?! YOU CRAZY?! WH-" Then he shut me off my kissing me. The kiss didn't even last 3 seconds.

"Okay, so I'm not bi. Just plain gay."  He cooly laughed it off.

"WHAT?! YOU KISSED ME JUST FOR THAT?!" He nodded and made his way out. Oh, not on my watch, you're not getting out safely. I jumped on him strangling him. 

"Oww!!! Owww!! You're choking me!!!!!"

"Fine..just carry me till the bottom!!" He looked at me bewildered, but agreed when I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Ugh. You're so heavy!!" I knew he was joking and I started choking him again when we reached the bottom.

"Mind repeating that Kim Hansol?!" 

"I-I was joking!! Okay..I-I'm dying!!!" I laughed and let go of him. I also got off of him.

"So..why was my dongsaeng strangling you?" My brother approached us. 

"Uhhh....I GOTTA GO!!! SEE YOU LATER HYUNG!!" We both laughed as Hansol ran for his laugh. Then, I saw Gohn just outside in the backyard.

"I'll be right back..one second.."

"Sure..just hurry because we're turning on the movie on soon!!" I nodded and left my brother to go to Dong Sung.

"Mind if I join?" I closed the door behind me and waited for his reply.

"Oh, yeah..sure.." He looked at me and then looked foreward again.

"Something bothering you? On your mind?" I stood beside him and looked at him.

"Uhh..well.." It seemed that he was deciding whether or not to say it, which seemed like hours.

"Go ahead..say it..we are friends after all..aren't we?" I put my hand over his hand that was resting on the railing.

"Yea..friends..that's..yea. Well..are you and Hansol dating?"Well that was certainly straight foreward. I was taken back..a lot.

"W-well then.."

"Nevermind..forget I said anything." He turned around and starteed making his way back inside.

"N-No. We aren't dating." He froze in the spot.

"Y-You aren't?" He turned around, now facing me.

"I know. Can't believe it, right?" He nodded. I could see the guys just forming around, interested. Especially Hansol, my brother, Seogoong and Yano. Too bad there was a window. I made my way to the deck and sat down. 

"Y-Yea.." Then, he made his way and sat down beside me.

"Well..The truth is that we did. We did go out once. We did try the whole dating thing once, but just didn't work out. It as just kind of mutual, I guess. I also guess that's why we're so close. Sometimes, I tell Hansol things that I don't even tell my parents. Of course, I tell my brother, Sehyuk, but..even sometimes..I tell him somethings I don't even tell him. Hansol is my childhood friend..We were born in the same hospital and grew up together. So..maybe that's why? He's like the girl best friend I've never had and never will have..To be honest, I don't think I can live without Hansol and my brother. My parents aren't even here half  the time so..yea. I don't think I can survive a month, without them." There. I just spillt half my life to this guy who stole my heart.

"Anything else troubling you?" He asked me with such gentle and warm gaze and voice. He put his hand on my back an comforted me.

"Let's say that there's this guy who I've known for about a week or something and he was the cause the breakup I've had with my boyfriend, well now ex, didn't effect me as much as it could have..and say I liked him a lot, but wasn't sure if he liked me back or not. I keep wanting to be with him. I-"

"I think you should ask him because I think, no, I know for a fact that he likes you back." His hand travelled from my back and to my cheek. He cupped my cheek and intensely looked into my eyes before he kissed me. After a few seconds, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his other arm wrapped around my waist. I wanted this to last forever. Just in his arms and of course that couldn't happen. We both ran out of breath.

"So..I guess..we're together?" I sheepeshly smiled at him.

"Y-Yea..Y-you're breath taking..litterally." I laughed at him while he was trying to catch his breath back. 

"Awee, your're so cute!!" I smiled and pecked his lips again. I held out my hand and helped him up. We were smiling until we looked back at our audience. 

"Uhhhmm...how are we going to..uhh.." 

"No idea..but I'm hungry and cold so..let's go in anyways." We intertwined our hands together and I unlocked the door. Everyone just kind of backed up a bit.

"So..anything you want to tell us?" I saw my brother with his hands crossed against his chest and a smirk playing on his lips.

"Uhhh...ummm...Hansol and B-Joo really like each other?" Opps. I guess that's wht happens when you panic and you lock eyes with your best friend.

"YAH!!!!!!" Hansol was getting all red, it was kind of- no. It was incredibly hillarious. 

"Other than that?"

"Me and Gohn are dating?" 

"That's what I wanted to hear!!" He ruffled my hair and was ready to tell Gohn 'the message' every sybling would tell their sister's boyfriend. 

"I won't hyung. I'd kill myself rather than hurt her." Dong Sung smiled and my brother returned that smile.

"So..Hansol and B-Joo hyung.." A-Tom quietly and carefully said.

"KISS!!!!!!!!" Yano blurted it out. We all laughed as they turned red as Xero's hair color.

"Hyung.."

"Byung Joo.." There was a moment of silence and Hansol made the step foreward. He put his hands on B-Joo's shoulders and kissed him. Everyone cheered and they pulled away.

"Well then..LET'S SEE DESPICABLE ME 2 NOW!!!!!!!!!" Xero, Yano and A-Tom yelled. We all laughed at their slliness. Before we went to go sit down, Dong Sung pulled me in to an embrace and he whispered:

"I Love You..and I always will." 

Without waiting for me to respond, he kissed me for the second time today. I smiled into the kiss and then just stared at each other for a good 5 minutes.

"Come on!!! Sit down so we can start the movie!!" I heard Jenisisi opps whine.

"Oh, I'm sorry for delaying the movie time, your majesty." We laughed and was able to finally start the movie when me and Dong Sung sat down.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long to update!!!

My laptop kind of got a virus so it kept on being a , but ( but hehe) I got rid of it and was finally able to update!!!

Remember to put in a request and hope you enjoyed!!!!