1 Minute 1 Second

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Hello everyonee~

This isn't really requested, but I'm feeling kind of bored and I'm listening to music..so why not?? I'll also write the tittle of the song I'm listening to whenever this isn't a request.

Btw, all my oneshots will be in the girl's P.O.V unless you lovlies tell me otherwise =D

Enjoy~

____________________________________________________

"Honey, we aren't beating around the bush and just telling you right away. Sit down." My dad said as he pulled my chair out for me.

"Honey, you're getting married." 

"I'm sorry, what? D-did I hear you correctly?" 

"Yes, you did." I just stood there in shock. Tears threatened to fall down my cheeks. I would've start crying if the doorbell didn't ring. My mom got up from the table to get the door while I was just standing there trying to process what my parents just said.

"Daniel, what a surprise!" My dad stood up from the table to greet him. 

"Honey, you should greet them. They ARE your family now and Chunji will be your husband." Yea, right. I couldn't say anything. My mixed emotions became clear. My hands turned into fists as I bit my lip, trying not to cry.

"Honey? They're waiting."

"Yea, sis. It's not nice to keep our guests waiting. ESPECIALLY since they're part family now." I could control my anger up to a certain extent with my parents, but my brother. This little brat was just pushing it. 

"SHUT IT YOU ING LITTLE !! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!" I turned around violently and grabbed his collar. I was about to slap him, but I saw his frightened look. He's never seen me in full rage. Sure, he's seen me pissed off when others were bullying him. I let go of him and he ran behind our parents. 

"Hana, language. Sure, they know, but we agreed we'd only use this kind of language when it's-"

"And I thought we also agreed to respect wach other's decision." My teeth gritted against each other as my bangs covered my eyes because of my head hanging low.

"Yes, and I'd wish you'd respect our decision to marry you off to our son. This way, you don't have to even worry about finding true love and it doesn't end here! Both our companies will do well!! Isn't that exciting?!?!" His mom came to me and laid her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't ing touch me." I slapped her hand away from my shoulder.

"Be nice, Hana!" My father warned me with his voice.

"I always thought that you actually loved me. This is almost the same fuking damn thing as being a e." 

"Honey, no! Never! Like Mrs. Lee said, it's to save you some trouble!" My mother assured me.

"No! You created more trouble!" I could feel my eyes already tear up once again.

"What? Honey? I don't understand.." My dad scratched his head. I turned around and lifted my head too look at them, specifically my parents, but it as kind of hard as the ladies were standing together and the guys were standing together.

"WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE FOUND TRUE LOVE?! WHAT IF I FOUND SOMEONE THAT I LOVE AND MY FEELINGS WERE RETURNED THE SAME BY THAT SAME PERSON, BUT NEVER CONFIRMED? NOW, IT CAN'T. IT COULD'VE TODAY. RIGHT NOW, IN FACT. B-but..now..It's..it's over and it's all thanks to you! What if I could've been happy for once?" I couldn't hold it in anymore and tears fell down my cheeks, uncontrolly. 

"Well, sorry for ruining your chance with this guy, but this was already planned out when you two were kids." Mr. Lee told me sternly.

"I don't need your ing pity. Do you know what I need? I need happiness, but since that can't happen.." I turned around and started walking.

"NOONA! NO! YOU CAN'T!!" My brother grabbed my hand back. 

"YES I CAN. SO ING LET GO OF ME!" I tried getting my brother off of me while my dad excused himself to get the door.

"Hana! Where do you think you're going?" I stopped as I heard that voice..his voice.

"Minhyun.." I whispered his name so quietly, it wouldn't have been heard if it was dead silence.

"Answer me. Where are you going and what were you going to do once you got hold of it?" I felt my brother's grip on me loosen and footsteps coming closer.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Lies. Tho-"

"It isn't a lie!" I turned even more so only my ponytail was visable to him and my backside. 

"Then look at me, look straight at my eyes while saying it. Then I'll believe you." I took a deep breath and turned around.

"I-I wasn't going to do any.." I ripped my gaze apart from his. I started to walk away when I felt myself turn around and suddenly, he was hugging me.

"Why? Why? Please, don't. I don't care if you don't return my feelings, but please..just..don't kill yourself. Even though we aren't dating, I just need to see you and share stories."

"WHA-" I heard my dad's voice, but I heard a slap and it was quiet again.

"I-I..I can't stand it. It's all going away. It's all crumbling. I want to be with you. It's you who I love. I don't want to get married to some guy, but I don't get much choice..so..so..I..I need to-" Everything just spilled out, but I couldn't finish the rest. I felt Minhyun get ripped away from me and heard a punch.

"You really don't remember me, do you? WHY DON'T YOU REMEMBER, DAMN IT?!" I heard Chunji scream and pin me againt the wall. 

"NO AND I ING DON'T NEED TO. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TO YOU! I HOPE YOU HEARD THAT LOUD AND CLEAR. IF YOU DIDN'T, I'M PULLING A ROMEO AND JULLIET AND KILLNG MYSELF. RIGHT HERE AND NOW." I ran upstairs up to my room and slammed the door shut so hard it fell. I didn't care, I was just crying my eyes out on my bed. I didn't see anything, but I felt someone sit beside me. They pulled me into a hug and we lay on the bed. 

"Don't. If you do, I'm going to join you. I-I love you too, but I need to go. I wanted to tell you I love you and propose a long distance relationship."

"Wha..wh..why?? Don't tell me..."

"Sorry, but my parents are sending me away to the U.S." I was so angry. I was pissed, but I needed to let him go.

"It's..it's alright..just go. It's only going to be harder for me to say bye if you leave after. Always stay in touch..promise me." I showed him my pinky and a smile.

"Okay...but just don't.."

"I know..I won't.." We smiled and hook our pinkys together. Then, he kissed me. I kissed him back and we parted after 1 minute 1 second. Minhyun left and I was alone, on my bed.

I heard chatter then the door open and close. After he went, I took a breath to calm down and I went downstair to be greeted by my brother's hug.

"Noona..you'll still be here tommorow to help me train and play soccer with me, right?" I hugged him tightly.

"Of course..I'll also be here days after tommorow to play basketball, volleyball, badminton and to shove all those bullies' up their heads. Nobody messes with you."

"I love you sis, but you're killing me." I let go of him, but didn't hold my head up. He took my hand and dragged me to where everyone was.

"Minhyun told us everything. We are so sorry- all of us. So we decided to get rid of-"

"It's fine. I'll do it because I'll always remember the 1 minute 1 second. I don't mind so save the appology." I lifted my head and showed them my emotionless eyes and smile. Everyone cheered and went outside to celebrate. 

I looked at my hand and saw his ring..on me. I smiled.

I'll always wait for you every 1 minute 1 secoond..I love you Minhyun..

_____________________________________________________________

This wasn't really supposed to be that sad and stuff, so sorry!!

But hope you enjoyed it ^.^

Remember to leave a comment and request!! =D