Dr. Zhang

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

The original request was a student and teacher relationship, but I already did that so I'm modifying it a bit so it's more of a doctor and intern relationship..if you want another teacher and student relaationship, request it and I'll write another one..but for now, enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________

"Everyone went home." I looked up and saw Mr. Zhang, the head doctor whom I was doing the internship with along several other interns. He closed the door behind him and sat down in the chair on the opposite side. I just gave him a smile and took out 2 coffees from my mini fridge.

 

"I know, they're long gone." I offered him one of the 2 and he took it with a smile.

 

"Thanks, but why are you still here?" He looked at me while drinking his coffee. I took a sip too and then looked at him.

 

"Well, if you must know Mr. Zhang, I don't want to get kicked out and I certainly don't want to be unemployeed..so, I'm just trying my best. I'm working to my full potential so I can be the intern that passes. This way, I get to graduate earlier. It's a win-win situation." I shrugged and took a long drink.

 

"I see..that's why you're always late." He gave me a chuckle.

 

"I am not late!" I scoffed playfully, pretending to be offended.

 

"I'm just messing with you." 

 

"I know that too." I offered him a smile.

 

"So..do you not have family to go to?" He asked me and I shook my head. I finished off my drink and put it in the garbage.

 

"My family lives seprately. I go see them on weekends because I'm so busy." He nodded.

 

"So, you live alone?" 

 

"Yup."

 

"No boyfriend?"

 

"Did you just ask me if I had a boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow and stiffled a chuckle.

 

"J-just out of curiosity." He stuttered. 

 

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." I smiled. Since he was done his drink, I took it off the table and placed it in the garbage.

 

"Huh..wow."

 

"Why? Does it look like it's so unbelievable?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"No-I mean yea..or aish..I don't know." I chuckled.

 

"So..do you have a girlfriend Mr. Zhang?" 

 

"No..I..do have someone in mind though." 

 

"Really? Does she work here?" I saved my work and shut the laptop off, being suddenly interested.

 

"She does." I tapped my chin.

 

"Let's see..is it..actually, I have no idea." He laughed.

 

"Since I have your full attention..let's play 21 questions. To get to know each other better." 

 

"Sure..you can go first."

 

"When was your last relaionship?" 

 

"Wow, I suddenly regret letting you ask first." 

 

"Just answer the question." He kind of whined.

 

"Well, I actually broke it off just before I got my internship here. I've got to focus, right? It lasted for about 3 months, if you were wondering that too."

 

"Wow..3 months? Doesn't it hurt? Just breaking it off like that?" He raised an eyebrow and I sighed.

 

"Well..yes and no. Yes because it was 3 months of preious memories. No because..well..I never had an actual interest in him." 

 

"Whaat?"

 

"I went out with him because of my friend's request. It was her brother and he wasn't that bad. I did start liking him, but not really like like. " I explained to him as he got the confused look on his face.

 

"Ohh..."

 

"For a doctor who has his master's degree in 2 universities..you're not that fast." I .

 

"I mean, I don't know a lot of things..relationship wise." He leaned back in his chair and my eyes widened.

 

"You mean..you haven't been in a relationship?" 

 

"Not even once." 

 

"Oh wow..that's surprising.."

 

"Anyways, as I was saying..I don't know a lot of things relationship wise, but I do know that I like this one person. I get  butterflies in my stomach and I don't know..I just get really nervous." He leaned foreward.

 

"Ahh..is it Dr. Kim?"

 

"Suho? What? No!" He made a funny face and I just laughed.

 

"I'm kiddi-"

 

"You." 

 

"Huh?" He put his right hand over mine and looked into my eyes.

 

"I like you. You're that person that makes me so nervous. I know the is quite big, but please, I can make this work..no..we can make this work. So please say yes when I ask you to be my girlfriend. I've never been in a relationship and I don't know what to do, but please just give me a chance. I will always be there to pro-" I said nothing, but I leaned in and gave him a kiss. I pulled away and he blinked a few times.

 

"That is called a kiss." I giggled and started packing my stuff up.

 

"Y-you just- SO DOES THAT MEAN-"

 

"Yes, it does mean that." I chuckled and wore my jacket. He came up beside me and laced our fingers.

 

"A-Am I doing things correctly?" He slightly blushed. I tiptoed and gave him a peck.

 

"Yea, but there is something you could do to make things even more right." 

 

"What?" 

 

"Kiss me." He smiled and leaned in. His kiss was gentle and sweet..and kind of cute. He pulled away and opened the door.

 

"After you my lady." 

 

"Why, thank you." After I came out, he did too. I locked the door close and together, with his arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist, we went outside to the beautiful outside. I leaned closer into him and smelled his perfume. We made eye contact and smiled at each other. He pulled me closer and we walked off to the bright beautiful night.

___________________________________________________________________

I feel like my oneshots are getting longer and longer xD

Hope you enjoyed this one!