I'm Sorry

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Enjoy reading!! 

Requested from -jkookies

_____________________________________________________________________

"Hahaha!! That is so funny Doyoon-ssi!!" 

"I know right? You want to know what I said to him next?" 

"What happened?" I asked after regaining my breath.

"I told him it's probably because he already ate them all the day before!!" We both laughed. I mean, the joke itself wasn't funny at all, but there was just something about Doyoon that made it funnier than it seems. We both stood up and walked out of the restraunt.

"Ah...I think I just lost 5 KG thanks to you! I think I'll just lazy y way out of excercising tonight!" I smiled widely. 

"Oh Mila~ Oh yea, can you stop calling me Doyoon-ssi?" He smiled back. I stopped in front of a park and stared at him in confusion.

"Huh? Then what would I call you? Actor that I have to see everyday because of work? Gosh, that's a mouthful." He chuckled.

"If you want..just kidding. I was thinking more like Doyoon? Like not using the ssi." He looked back at me.

"Let me guess, you calling me noona?"

"That's right!! So..can we get rid of the formalities?" I laughed at his cuteness.

"Ah..sure sure..Doyoonie~" I pinched his cheeks. 

"Oh hey Mila, Doyoon-ssi! I didn't know you were here." We both looked at the somewhat smiling figure.

"Oh! Kyuhyun sunbae!" I saw Doyoon bow.

"What brings the 2 main character co-stars here?" He didn't even look at me. 

"Just dinner, I was about to walk Mila noona home." 

"Oh really?" Kyuhyun looked at me with an amused look.

"Yes! That's all!! Nothing more!! I swear!" Doyoon looked flustered.

"Well, it's getting late. Why don't you go home Doyoon-ssi? I'll walk Mila-ssi home. I have some things to discuss with her anyways." 

"Of course! Have a good night Kyuhyun sunbae! You too Mila noona! I'll see you tomorrow." Doyoon politely bowed and called the taxi. As soon as Doyoon's taxi drove off, Kyuhyun's facade faded and grabbed my wrist. He said nothing and he just led me to the car. He didn't open the door, like he usually would. He even sped a bit until we got into my home. . He's mad. When we arrived, I unlocked the door and he only trailed behind me quietly, but took angry steps.

"Just a dinner?" He gritted through his teeth.

"Look, I know you're mad-"

"Mad?! Who said I'm mad? I mean, I can't even spend time with MY OWN girlfriend who I've dated for 2 YEARS, 10 MONTHS AND 15 DAYS. Instead, she decides to go to dinner with her co-stars." 

"I-I-I can't believe you kept count." He scoffed.

"Don't try to change the subject."

"Look, I'm new to this-"

"-and you want to build relationships with your costars." He finished off.

"Yea! Why can't yu understand? Plus, it was just Doyoon! He's 5 years younger than me for goodness sakes!"

"It's just not Doyoon! How about all the others?!" He yelled.

"They're only my costars! You're my boyfriend! For 2 years, almost 3 years! Don't you trust me?" I had tears welled up in my eyes, but I didn't dare have them fall. His expression softened.

"It's not that I don't trust you..It-"

"THEN WHAT KYUHYUN?!" I screamed. Tears started falling and I started crying. Before I could fall to the ground thanks to my jello legs, I felt 2 arms wrapped around me. Not just any arms. Strong arms. Warm arms. I was faced with a very familiar broad chest. It took my many seconds before realizing he was hugging me.

"I heard that instead of screaming at each other and getting into a bigger fight, hugging each other prevents the arguement. Prevents it from saying words we'll regret. Prevents it from a break up. I don't want that. I don't want to break up. I love you too much noona." His words left me crying all out. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you too. A LOT." I pulled a way, smiling a bit.

"Good. Now, let's wip those tears that make you hideous and watch a movie." He wiped the tears away with his thumbs. I smiled bigger.

"Fine..BUT I GET TO CHOSE THE - WAIT A MINUTE. Did you just call me hideous?" My smile turned into a frown. He only chuckled and held my hand, leading me to the sofa.

"So, what movie did you want to see?" This kid..I'd kill him if I didn't love him the way I did.

"RIO AND RIO 2!!" I perked up. 

"Again?" He looked at me. I only nodded.

"It's already in the slots so all we have to do is turn it on, which we can do here." I said, smiling. He sighed.

"My girlfriend is so lazy. He rolled his eyes and turned it on.

"No!! Your girlfriend just wants to cuddle with you." He laughed as the movie started. He put his arms around me and I leaned on him. He gave me a quick kiss, before we got into a cuddling session.

___________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!!!

Feel free to request some scenarios (and no, there is no limit hehe)!!!