Love In The Air..Litterally

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Hey everyone!!

This is more of a cute and sweet fic..and it's dedicated to one of my best friends http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/7884

She is shoo awesome and omgg I fracking love her to death!! 

Anyways...to the fluffy oneshot!!

_______________________________________________

"GET UP!!!" I felt my blanket get ripped away from me and I saw my brother with  an apron.

"Noooooo!! It's a Saturday!!" I grab the covers back from my brother. Wait..what? I felt the covers being ripped out of my hands again.

"EXACTLY!!" He shouted that it hurt my ears.

"Why are you wearing an apron? OMG! DID YOU-"

"Get a girlfriend? No. Cook for you? Maybe." He voice got smaller as he finished the sentence.

"I swear you NEED to get a girlfriend!" I laughed as I sat up.

"No! I'm going to stay with my little sis forever and ever and ever!" He jumped on my bed and hugged me tightly.

"Until I get a boyfriend..right?"

"NO! NEVER!!" He hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.

"EWWW!!! GET OFF ME!!" I pushed him off and he chuckled.

"Come down quickly because I'm not re-heating your breakfast..oh by the way..I wasn't kidding!" He laughed and rushed out of my room. I  sighed and got out of my bed.

I washed myself and I actually felt so alive. As I went to my closet, my eyes almost fell out of my sockets. The clock read 9:30AM. HE DARE WAKE ME UP THIS EARLY?! Oh...when I get downstairs..just wait till I get my hands on you Jackson Wang...I'm going to kill you. I sighed and choose short shorts and a tight light blue v-neck tee. I didn't know what to do with the 'world's greatest hair', so I just brushed it. No, correction. I started brushing and then just gave up halfway through. I put a thin line of eyeliner and curled my eyelashes up. Brown or black mascara? This was the most hardest part in my mornings beside my hair and what to wear. Hmm..I tossed them in the air. I caught the black eyeshadow and went with that. I chose a purple eyeliner and put it on 2/3 of my waterline. There. Done. WAIT. NO. Lips. I put a rosie pink lip tint and applied it to my lips. NOW I'm done. Now, to claim my breakfast and to kill my brother. 

"JACKSON WANG!!!!" I screamed while going down. I ran down the stairs and jumped on his back.

"ACKK!!! WHAT?!?!" He screamed and I got off his back.

"HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP SO EARLY?!"

"EARLY?! IT'S 10!!!"

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 9:30!! HOW IS IT EARLY?!"He rolled his eyes and him being him, he gave me a random comment.

"You look nice." My jaw dropped.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I scrunched up my face.

"Eh, I don't know, but I hope you knew he have guests over." He smirked as he pointed to his friends that were just lazily sprawled over the living room.

"Jackson...Why did-"

"Aren't you supposed to call me oppa?" He smirked and laughed.

"No. Anyways..my breakfast??" I totally changed moods and smiled like a little child asking for ice cream.

"On the table. We're going to Lotte World in like an hour..you want to come? Actually no, you're coming." 

"Thanks for deciding for me." I rolled my eyes and I went to the table to eat.

"Jackson, you should be nice to your sister. Who knows what she's capable of?" I could feel myself heat up as I heard Mark oppa speak.

"Yea! Like yesterday, you have no idea what she did to this-"

"Haha yea. Nobody needs to know about that..aha..ha..ha.." I awkwardly laughed and started eating my so-called breakfast. Ice cream and cake? Eh, I'm not complaining. 

************SKIP TO THE LOTTE WORLD PART*************

"Let's go on that ferris wheel!!" 

"Geez Jackson! Calm down! So..in twos?" 

"I'M NOT GOING WITH THAT THING!!!" I pointed to my immature brother. 

"I'll go with you!!" Bam Bam grabbed my hand and dragged me to a seat. I chuckled as I heard my brother protest loudly. Me and Bam Bam was on the red one, JB an JR oppa was on the purple one, Mark and stupid was on the blue one and Yugyeom and Youngjae oppa was in the green one. The ride started and I don't know why, but it was kind of awkward. It was pure silence and the ride just stopped for who knows what. Stupid was probably freaking out. I looked out of my window and I was right.

"So.."

"So.."

"You okay? You look kind of uncomfortable." 

"I like you."

"Wh-what?" I can't believe this. This is a dream. What do I say?

"Y-you don't have to say anything right now. I'm sorry..I just..I thought it seemed like the appropriate time..I mean like it's..I-I don't know what I'm saying." He blushed and looked down.

"It's okay..I mean..I guess I like you too.." I blushed and looked down.

"You guess? I guess I'll have to make it certain." He leaned in and kissed me. This wasn't happening. 5 secnds past and he parted his lips from mine.

"I-I think I'm certain now.." I hid my face in my hair to hide the blushing. I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was smiling.

"So, you're mine from now on." I jerked my face up in surprise. The ride stopped and he grabbed my hand. When we came out, all of them were staring at our hands.

"WOAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY SISTER?!" I could see Jackson marching towards us. He grabbed our hands and about to seperate us, but he yelled out in pain.

"YAH! WANG BABO!" JB and Mark oppa smacked his head.

"He's holding her hand..even I can tell hyung..sheesh!" Youngjae oppa rolled his eyes.

"CONGRATS!!!!!" Yugyeom just screamed and hugged us.

"Just scream it out to the whole world..geez.." I mumbled.

"Listen mister, you better not hurt her or make her cry. If you do-"

"Ya, ya ya. Who wants to go for ice cream to celebrate? My treat!" JB offered and everyone agreed. Before my noisy brother could say anything else, JR oppa dragged him away with the help of Youngjae oppa and Yugyeom. 

"You coming?" Yugyeom asked us and we decided to join. I mean, who would say no to ice cream?"

"Don't worry, I'll never leave you. Not in 10 years, 100 years, 1000 years or a million years. NEVER. I'll be with you for eternity." Bam Bam whispered into my ears and I smiled. 

"Me too. I love you Bam Bam." I giggled and I started walking, with our hands intertwined.

"I love you more." He caught up. I decided to make a childish joke.

"I love you three."  I giggled and he only responded with a peck.

"HURRY OR ELSE I'M GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT-"

"SHUT UP WANG BABO!!!" Everyone, including me and Bam Bam screamed. He only pouted.

"I guess my plan about being forever with my little sis is ruined.." He pouted more and rolled my eyes.

"Love you too, Jackson oppa." 

"MORE THAN HIM?!"

"No."

"WHHYYYY?!" 

"You woke me up 9:30 AM." He only pouted and Mark oppa dragged him into the ice cream shop. Me and Bam Bam smiled at each other, then we stole a kiss from each other. 

"We should-"

"COME ON!! Everyone's waiting for you!" JR opps smiled at us and we finally went in.

Maybe I should thank that Wang Babo for waking me up so early. 

_____________________________________________________

DONE!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT FOR A REQUEST!!!!!!!!! =D