Courage Pt. 2

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Part 2~

Remember this takes to days after so just..

Enjooyyy cuz its flufyyy!!! its like 10% sad and 90% fluff...not chessy..fluff hehe

____________________________________________________

"_____, can you open up please?" I heard a light knocking against my door.

"Why? So my brother and mom can tell me lies?" My voice croaked from the dryness and dehydration. I heard a sigh.

"Seogoong wanted me to tell you that both your parents are away on a business trip an-"

"They always are."

"Can you please just open the door?"

"I don't even know you."

"I know and I don't know you either, but I want to get to know you..I-I want to comfort you, be your friend." Who was this guy? Why did he want be become my friend so badly? I sighed and went to my bathroom.

"Where's my brother?" I wiped my runny makeup off and started doing my usual cat eye makeup look.

"He's..he's in the.." I put my lipstick down as I was waiting for him to finish, but he didn't. So, I just opened the door.

"The door was never locked in the first place.." I recognized his face from 2 days ago.

"He's..in the hospital." He finished the sentence and I didn't want to think it was real.

"What? No, don't lie.." This was just a plan to get me downstairs.

"Sorry..it's not.."

"Why?"I voice came out more as a croak.

"Seogoong would probably want to answer that himself. We should go there as fast as possible..by the way, here." He handed me a water bottle and a muffin.

"Thanks..it's the first time anyone gsve me something to eat other than my family.." I gave a bittersweet smile.

"You're welcome..come on, lets eat while going on the bus. My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Jenissi." He smiled at me and we went outside, to the hospital.

At The Hospital

"Hyung! You came with her!! We tried hard, but they won't tell us..they only accet family members.." If I remember correctly, this guy was Yano?

"I can take care of that whole problem as a whole.." I smirked and went to the desk. Jenisisi, Yano and red haired guy followed. 

"If you want to see Park Hyunho, you can't. Only family members." The secretary rolled her eyes and sat back down. Yano gave up and turned around.

"Listen, I'm his sister and he's my brother. So you're going to let me in. As for the other guys, they're like his family. So you're going to one way or the other. I don't care which way." I glared at the secretary and she gulped.

"Oh..sorry!! H-here. Just fill out this form and-" I tossed my form somewhere.

"As I said. We can do it my way or the high way. Easy way or hard way. I don't care. Which one do you choose?" I gave a menacing glare and she quickly rushed through the sheets.

"Room 134..first door on the right..b-but..we'd need to have you visit first and then his friends." She squeaked out. I nodded in agreement and turned.

"Hyunho oppa?" I knocked on the door and the doctor welcomed me with a smile.

"Park _______?"

"Yes, that'd be me.."

"You're lucky a couple of guys rescued your brother before he fully dorwned and lost his senses." Wait, what?

"O-oh..thank you." I bowed and the doctor left, closing the door behind him. I sat down in the seat beside the bed.

"I'm thinking you want an explaination?"

"Yup."

"Well..I don't know what I was thinking, but I just got really mad so I went out for a run. I passed the beach and I went towards the water. I just kept on thinking about what you said and everything. I felt so useless. I was there ever since you were 7, but I never noticed. I never noticed you in your bed or anything. I wasn't aware of you coming home alone or you being depressed. I never asked you what was wrong. I gave up whenever you blocked me out. I felt like a useless person. I'm your brother, but I couldn't fulfill that role. I'm a horrible brother and pers-" 

"No you're not..it was my fault..I should've never blocked you out. It's not your fault..but please..don't ever do this again." Now, I held his hands to reassure him, just like 2 days before.

"Miss Park, I'm so sorry, but we just hav to give him a few tests.." The doctor came in with an appologetic face.

"It's okay..take your time..get better!!" I kissed his forehead and bowed at the doctor before closing the door.

"So..?" They all crowded around me.

"He's..just gettiing tested..I'm just going go outside..it seems it's going to take long..bye!" I turned around and started walking.

"Wait! I'll come with you! I need a fresh air anyways." I saw a smiling Taeyang walk beside me. The walk until the exit was a bit awkward.

"The weather's nice.." I broke the silence.

"Yea..do you want to go to the park..maybe? I mean if you don't want to, it's fine.."

"I'd love to." I smiled at him and I could see a tint of blushing going on his cheeks.

"Great! I have a surprise for you anyways!"

"What surprise?" 

"Did I say surprise? Ignore that!" He smiled and I smiled back. He held my hand as we ran to the nearby park. I saw a couple of kids and a couple of the guys from the last 2 days standing on their knees to fit in.

"Noooonaaaa!!!" A child came up to me. 

"Yes?" I crouched down so I was eye level with him.

"That hyung likes you." He giggled and went back. A girl this time came up to me.

"Unnie!! That handsome oppa reeaaallly likes you!! I can see why!!" She giggled and was this waht he meant by surprise? Then a girl and guy came up to me, holding hands.

"He reaaally loves you!!" They both said and went back. I looked back to see Jenisisi holding flowers.

"It's true..I love you..I, Kim Taeyang, fell in love with Park _____. Please accept me! I'll treat you like the most precious person ever, becuse you are. Please be my girlfriend. Be mine?" I could feel me blush.

"Might as well..but what would Seogoong oppa say?" I looked down.

"It's okay, I'll deal with him.."

"Then yea." We both smiled.

"KISS HER, YOU IDIOT!!!" The 8 guys tht were left screamed.

"I'M THE HYUNG HERE!!!" He screamed back.

"Yea, yea. You're old, we get it. SO KISS HER!!!"

"B-JOO, YOU LITTLE-" I laughed and before he can say anything else, I softly pulled him in and kissed him. He was a bit shocked at first, but responded. He hugged my waist and pulled me closer. I felt his warm body and that made me re-assure. I wish this woul just last forever, but then a certain protective person pulled our bodies apart.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" 

"I confessed to her and it's hyung to you Seogoong." He smiled at my pissed off brother.

"You actually said yes?"

"Yea.." Surprisingly, Seogoong oppa smiled.

"Well, as long as you can feel love and happiness. I'm not giving you the whoe speech because I know Jenisisi hyung will treat my princess right!"

"Thank you! Now, let's go eat ice cream oppa!!" I smiled at Taeyang oppa and he nodded. Just for perks, I grabbed his hand and we left a bewildered Seogoong.

_______________________________________________________________

So..how was it???

Tell me in the comments ur thoughts and a request!!