Little Mermaid

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

I actually finished my exam review earlier and I thought a nice update would be nice^^

____________________________________________________________________

"So, what are you going to be for halloween?" 

 

"Joker!!" Chanyeol shouted and everyone, and I mean everyone, groaned.

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Why not? I don't see the problem." He shrugged.

 

"Chanyeol, you were that last year!"

 

"Minseok has a very good point."

 

"That we all knew." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Fine then, what are you going to be?" Chanyeol looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

 

"Well..my hair is bright red so I was going to go with-"

 

"Ah! Red Riding Hood!" I face palmed myself and so did others.

 

"I'm pretty sure she wasn't a red head.." Tao murmered.

 

"Well, maybe you should be a cabbage you green wushu panda!" He snapped.

 

"Hey! I am not green! How many times-"

 

"-do I have to repeat myself." Everyone finished for him.

 

"Anyways, you're Ariel right? From The Little Mermaid?"My twin looked at me.

 

"Bingo Baekhyun!" We high fived.

 

"Hey, that's not fair! You guys are twins so obviously Baekhyun would know it."

 

"Actually, everyone knew it hyung." Sehun made the guy even more embarrased.

 

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and sulked.

 

"That's funny because I was going to be Prince Eric." I heard the Baozi chuckle.

 

"R-really?" He nodded.

 

"You guys can go as a couple!" C-couple? I sent a glare to Kai, who clearly knew my feelings for Minseok oppa.

 

"Awe, they grow up so fast." 

 

"Shut it gramps." I grumbled.

 

"Why so moody?" Chanyeol asked as I stood up to go get water.

 

"Maybe her hair isn't hair dye...maybe it's her period blood." I came back just as he finished it and hurled it at Jongdae.

 

"I heard that!"

 

"That hurt you know..what do you even lift?" I scoffed.

 

"Oh, please, it wasn't that hard." I rolled my eyes and sat beside Jongdae.

 

"So..you guys are all coming to the party?" Lay oppa asked.

 

"Yup!" We all mused together. Once that was done, we a movie that Sehun chose. When the movie , he sent a knowing smirk my way. I was confused at first, but when I saw "The Little Mermaid" written accross the screen, I took the pillow I hurled at Jongdae and hurled it at Sehun. I laughed silently as he let out a muted ow.

 

****At The Party****

 

"Hey! You came!" 

 

"Of course I did. One, I promised and two, you made me." I glared at Krystal.

 

"Awee, you love me though." She snuggled up to me.

 

"Unfortunately, I do. Now go get your Prince Charming, Cinderella." I motioned her towards Kai.

 

"Thanks! You're the best!" She gave me a quick hug and ran off.

 

"Although I have no idea what you see in that idiot." I murmered.

 

"Hello, my princess." I spun around to see Xiumin. He looked handsome, as always, but this time..it was a different kind of handsome..and I actually think I know how Ariel felt when she first laid her eyes on Prince Eric.

 

"Princess?" I raised and eyebrow at him.

 

"You're Ariel and I'm Eric..Princ Eric. Since I'm Prince, you should accompany me to this slow song dance right now." He gave me a whitty smile.

 

"Fine..I'm warning you, I can't dance and if I step on your feet, I'm really sorry." I gave him an appology as he lead me to the dance floor.

 

"It's fine..just follow my lead."

 

"O-okay." I looked around and saw what others were doing.

 

I put my arms around his shoulder and moved closer to him. I flinched a bit when I felt his hands on my waist. I may have stepped on his feet a few times. Everytime I did, he gave me a cute smile and w just continued dancing. It wasn't until halfway he spoke.

 

"You do know that Ariel marries Prince Eric." 

 

"In the newer versions, yeah." 

 

"So.."

 

"What are you implying? Sorry, I'm just completely clueless at times like this.." I appologized and bit my lip, getting a bit nervous for no reason. He stepped back and took my hands in his hands.

 

"I'm not saying we should get married, maybe in the future, but..for now..would you do the honours and be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. I couldn't get anything else out of my throat, so I just nodded. We exchanged shy smiles until he started leaning in. He put one hand on my waist and the other was supping my cheek. We were so close to kissing, literally a breath away, but we felt a strong light shine on us.

 

"LET'S ALL CONGRATUALTE THE NEW COUPLE!!!" We looked towards the stage and saw the Tao, Sehun and Chanyeol. Their happy smiles was replaced with a look of fear when me and Minseok oppa glared at them.

 

"IT WAS SEHUN'S IDEA!" Tao and Chanyeol ratted him out.

 

"OH SEHUN!" I screamed and whined at the same time.

 

"Hey! Hyung, you hurt her and I will make sure you will not live another day." Instead of being scared, I heard Minseok oppa laugh. 

 

"Sure..go ahead..if you can~" He   by flexing his arms. 

 

"SEHUN! WE'RE GOING TO THE GYM. NOW." Baekhyun dragged Sehun off the stage and outside. We both chuckled and looked at each other.

 

"Stupid..what gym is opened at this hour?" I murmered.

 

"I know right..but hey, at least I can do this without any interuptions." He leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed me back as the audiance were squealing. We both pulled away at the same time and hugged each other.

 

"You better not leave me Mr. Baozi."

 

"Never Mrs. Baozi." I automatically smiled and hugged him tighter.

____________________________________________________________________

First request is finally done!!!

Hope you enjoyed!