Phone Number

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

 

Wrote this while listening to TAHITI'S Phone Number..I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEEM!!!!

I honestly dont have aa bias..love them all!!

So yes, it does have one of the members in it aha, I just adjusted her age, just to make the story more sense

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“So, you’ll come around 5?”

 

“Yea! Then we can go get something to eat.”

 

“Alright, sounds good.”

 

“You’re not going to ask you parents?”

 

“I will..they’ll say yes..I know it. My new step dad wants to get on my good side anyways.”

 

“Okay then..I’ll come around at 5 then.”

 

“Fine..I’ll get ready now.”

 

“See you later then.”

 

“Bye.”

 

“Bye.”

 

I sighed and hung up. I got up from my bed and headed over to my washroom. I started putting on my makeup. Deciding the mall isn’t something too fancy and my skin was pretty clear, I only put on foundation and then powder to set it all. As for my eyes, I only tightlined my eyes and just a thin line of eyeliner. I was going for my bronzer, my mascara came into my view. Right. I forgot mascara. I picked my eyelash curler and curled my eyes. I put 3 coats of mascara and then curled it again for it to stay curled. I picked up my bronzer and contoured just my jaw line.  As for the finishing touch, I put on some red lipstick. Seeing myself as presentable, I walked out and opened my closet. As I said, the mall wasn’t something too fancy. I reached for my white skinny jeans and a loose thin mint green hoodie. I grabbed my wallet, car keys, cell phone and a random lip balm into my blue crossbody purse. As for my hair, I undid my braid that I had in earlier. I look in the mirror and brush my hair out with my fingers. I noticed that my hair hit a little more than my hip. I guess a little trim wouldn’t hurt. I walk out the door, making sure to close it tightly. I walk down the stairs and all I see is a cushion hurling towards me. Due to my fast reflexes, I crouch down so it hit the wall behind me. Grabbing the cushion, I walk into the living room and see 12 guys.

 

“Really?” I ask in an unamused tone, holding the cushion higher.

 

“Did it hit you?” My step brother asked me in a worried voice.

 

“You’re so lucky I did martial arts.” I rolled my eyes and put it neatly on the couch.

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, if I didn’t, I’d have slow reflexes and it would’ve hit me in the face.” I say in a matter of factly. I was about to sit down when the doorbell ring.

 

“Wait, where are you going?”

 

“To open the door.”

 

“Are you going out?”

 

“Yea.”

 

“With who?”

 

“Ari.”

 

“Hey girl!!” She gave me a hug and looked at my brother.

 

“Tell mom and-”

 

“They’re away on the business trip.”


“Oh yea, I so knew that. I swear nobody tells me anything.” I roll my eyes and murmured under my breath.

 

"SO they put me in charge." I stood there and I looked at Ari.

 

"So..I should go?"

 

"Hey! Why do you get to hang out with your 11 obnoxious friends, but I can't hang out with one best friend?!" I snapped at my older brother.

 

"We're in this house."

 

"So? We're going to the mall!" I exclaimed.

 

"Just stay here. We can watch your previous soccer and volleyball games." He suggested with a smile. Ari and I looked at each other.

 

"Eh, sounds good." I shrugged.

 

"Whatever, might as well sleep over."

 

"That'd be awesome Ari."

 

"Come in then. I'm Kim Joonmyun, one of her older br-"

 

"Step brother." I cut him off and he looked offended.

 

"I thought we got past that stage." Me and Ari both laughed at his hurt acting.

 

"I'm kidding~" I hugged him and he hugged me back.

 

"Good. You better be!"

 

"I am, don't worry." I reassured him and he kissed the top of my head.

 

"Ew...you guys look like a couple."

 

"Eww! Ari! That's incest!" We all chuckled.

 

"To the living room?" We nodded and once we stepped into it, a pillow flung onto my brother's face.

 

"Um..Xiumin hyung? I think you just hit Suho hyung.."

 

"Who's Suho?" Ari whispered.

 

"My brother also goes by the name Suho."

 

"Well then.."

 

"That hurt...anyways..we have a guest and I expect you to behave."

 

"Like they'll listen." I said loud enough just for Ari and Suho oppa to hear it.

 

"Oh, they will..when they see how you play in your games." He smirked and looked at them.

 

"Y-you saw it?"

 

"Mom showed me." Ari giggled.

 

"Oh, wait..are you the girl-"

 

"Yup..number 23."

 

"What number were you?" Suho oppa asked me while turning on the DVD player.

 

"Number 88." I said and sat down on the couch with Ari. I set my bag aside with Ari's, after we took our phones out.

 

"Ahh..boys! Sit down!!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because Minseok oppa, Joonmyun oppa decided to make everyone watch my soccer and volleyball matches."

 

"Ohh...that..I feel bad for-"

 

"Hyung! Don't spill the surprise!"

 

"Wait..which one is he talking about?"

 

"I don't even know Ari.." I sighed.

 

"OMG!! ISN'T THAT HIM?!" Ari's eyes widened and suddenly started fangirling, half yelling and half whispering.

 

"Which on-"

 

"Oh..yea..haha.."

 

"Hey ____, what's up?" Kyungsoo oppa sat beside me, asking me casually.

 

"O-oh, nothing really."

 

"So..about our conversation on Saturday.."

 

"I'm sorry what?" I looked at him, confused.

 

"I texted you? We had a conversation?"

 

"Really? When?"

 

"This isn't working!!" Suho oppa suddenly exclaimed.

 

"I'll do it. I got this." Ari stood up.

 

"How would you know?" Sehun oppa's face scrunched up and Ari scoffed.

 

"Please, this is practically my second home. I've been here one too many times." She walked away from the conversation and helped Suho oppa with with DVD player.

 

"In the morning."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I texted you in the morning..on Saturday?" He prompted.

 

"I don't remember getting a text from you.."

 

"Around 10 am?"

 

"Oh! I was at volleyball practice..I left my phone here though.."

 

"Did you check the notifications after you got back?"

 

"Yea..Minseok oppa? Do you have anything to do with this?" We both looked over at him with a look of accusation.

 

"I may or may not have texted him.." I sighed.

 

"You have your answer now." We laughed.

 

"It's starting!!" Ari said as she walked and sat beside me. All the others sat around the living room.

 

**Halfway through the game**

 

"Woah..I feel bad for that girl.." Everyone said in unison.

 

"What? She deserved it." Me and Ari replied like it was no big deal.

 

"It's not a big deal anyways." I shrugged.

 

"You spiked the volleyball right in her face.."

 

"..giving her a nosebleed on both sides.."

 

"Then knocked her down to the ground.."

 

"..where she hit her head hard on the floor."

 

"..and she's unconsious.."

 

Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Kris and Luhan said one by one. Chen oppa suddenly turned it off.

 

"Is there a point in showing this to us?" He questioned.

 

"Good question..in fact, there is."

 

"What is it hyung? Is this some kind of threat? My baby sister is a star volleyball player, so if you mess with me, I'll have her come after you?" Baekhyun oppa said it sarcastically.

 

"Correct!!" They looked horrified.

 

"Umm..let's play a game.." Lay oppa said and everyone gathered into a circle.

 

**After 15 minutes**

 

"Truth or dare?"

 

"Hmm...truth.." Kyungsoo oppa decided.

 

"What was your first impression of me?"

 

"W-w-w-well, I thought you were cool, laid back and cute?"

 

"Really?" Kris oppa smirked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Y-yea..and....." He didn't finish it and we all leaned closer.

 

"..and??"

 

"I still think you're cute..andIReallyLikeYouSoIWantedToKnowIfYouWouldLikeToBeMyGirlfriend." He said all too quickly.

 

"..I'm sorry, what?" He took a deep breath.

 

"I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend." A blush was spreading accross his cheeks and he looked even cuter.

 

"Of course squishy oppa!" I hugged him and smiled.

 

"R-really?" I nodded and he wraped his arms around me.

 

"AH-HEM!" We looked to see Suho and Xiumin oppa standing up, coming closer to D.O oppa.

 

"If you every hurt her-"

 

"-in ANY kind of way-"

 

"Just remember we know where you live." They both said pretty scarily.

 

"Oh, hyungs, you have nothing to worry about. Plus, Kyungsoo would already be in the hospital before you get to touch him."

 

"Shut up Tao." Me and D.O oppa both glared at him.

 

"H-hey! I'm your oppa!"

 

"Mehrong~"

 

"Why, you little-"

 

"Anyone have a volleyball or a soccerball?" I sat uo straight and looked around the room.

 

"N-nevermind.."

 

"That's what I though." I leaned back into Kyungsoo oppa's embrace.

 

"Wait, soccerball?" Sehun oppa asked.

 

"Yea, she's a soccer player too. Offense and defense, right?"

 

"Got that right Xiu oppa~"

 

"So..anyone want to see our soccer games?" Ari piped up.

 

"Sure..?" Kris oppa answered.

 

"Oh, don't worry, there isn't that much blood." Ari said with a smile and turned to switch the disc. everyone, including my new owl eyed quishy boyfriend, had theirr mouths open. Well, maybe not my brothers since they already knew.

 

"Umm..babe..?"

 

"They weren't fatal anyways." I shrugged as Ari came beside me. The DVD started playing and almost everyone was speechless.

 

"Want to go upstairs?" I asked him. He seemed a bit hesitant.

 

"Umm, well.."

 

"Oh, not like that!" I said when I realized what it implied.

 

"Then, yes." I grabbed my phone, purse and we both sneakily went past everyone.

_________________________________________________________________________

Woow..this was really long, but hope yyou enjoyed it!

Leave a comment or a request^^