2 Pair Lovers

K-POP ONE SHOT COLLECTION~

Heyyy everyone!!!

Sorry for my absence, but I'm back now!!! I have my last exam tomorrow..so..it means...

REGULAR UPDATES!!!

..unless I have writer's block..so pleaseee send in requests!! Luv writing for anyone^.^

____________________________________

Why does math have to be so boring? I could feel myself falling asleep. My eyes were about to close when the teacher called my name.

 

“Yes?” I sat up straight.

 

“We’ll be having a new student today. He was supposed to come at the start of class, but there was a bit of an accident.  He’s in the coming as we speak. Mr. Kwon said he’d like you to show him around the school. Would that be okay?” For real? I get to skip class to hang out with new people?

 

“Sure!! I’ll do it!! Oh yeah..but..do I come back here?” She shook her head.

 

"No..in fact, you don't go to any of your classes for a week."

 

"Ahh..I see..well, goodbye miss!!! Byee guyss!!!" I finished packing my stuff and walked straight, just to be greeted by the wonderful door.

 

"I guess ______ will always be ______..don't worry though!! We all love you!! Right guys?" I saw everyone agreeing with my friend Hyuna's words. I laughed at my best friend and walked towards the office.

 

"Ah! Ms. Park! You're here. I'm guessing your teacher told you everything?" I nodded and smiled. Where was the student though?

 

"Sorry we're late!!" Both our attention went towards a man followed by a young man.

 

"Oh! Mr. Kim!! Better than never, right?? Oh, this is-"

 

"Heya uncle!!!" Someone came into the door wearing an idiotic grin.

 

"Hansol..what is just so important that you have to interupt our meeting?" His uncle, er Mr. Kwon, sighed.

 

"You have _____." He pointed to me.

 

"Yes, I do..so..what does that-"

 

"She was supposed to have spare with me..she promised me!! Well..actually..she always has spare with us..SO SHE SHOULD BE SITTING HER A-"

 

"HANSOL!" I got up and slapped my hand to cover his mouth.

 

"Really sorry about my nephew..he's a bit of a..umm.."

 

"Idiot?" I found the right word for him.

 

"Ahh, no worries..the more the marrier right Mr. Kwon? Hi, Kim Dong Sung. You can call me Gohn though. Nice to meet you!" He was one fine looking man and a nice one too.

 

"Hansol. Kim Hansol. NOW CAN WE CHILL?!?! PLEASEEE?!?!" This boy..I was going to say something, but 2 figures came barging in. One grabbed Hansol by the arm, pulling him into an embrace and shut his mouth by putting his hand over his mouth. Well..more like slapping.

 

"Sorry Mr. Kwon..I'll just take him away now. Bye sis!! See you later!!" My brother cooly dragged a figity Hansol out, but his strength oppressed Hansol's.

 

"Again, I'm really sorry. I appologize for his actions. We'll try to keep in under control." B-Joo smiled appologetically and bowed several times.

 

"It's alright Byungjoo. We were about to send her and Dong Sung about their way." I saw B-Joo look at me with a confusing face. I pointed to Dong Sung and mouthed, 'him'.

 

"Ahh, hi. My name is Byungjoo, but you can call me B-Joo. That was our friend, Hansol. He can be such a ruckus and an annoying sometimes, but-"

 

"Sometimes? More like most times. Or wait, no. All the time."

 

"Yea..but we ignnore it..it kind of was my fault anyways..I gave him chocolate..after he drank some coffee.." B-Joo looked away and I self-slapped myself.

 

"You..did he ask or.." B-Joo still didn't answer, which meant that Hansol asked and he gave it to him.

 

"Anyways!!! What's your name?" This guy was good at changing subjects.

 

"Kim Dong Sung. You can call me Gohn though! I'm new and I look foreward to going to this school!!" His smile was just gorgeous.

 

"Welcome to our crew..everyone isn't here, but our leader is his br-"

 

"HIS?! EXCUSE ME, BUT I AM A GIRL!" I huffed at him.

 

"You act like a guy. If you didn't have such a big chest, you could seriously pass as a guy." B-Joo laughed it off, with the other 3 males.

 

"I've got to go for a meeting, but I'll leave Dong Sung in your hands!" We all waved bye. Then soon enough, I was dismissed along with B-Joo and Gohn. I marched outside to our place, while the 2 followed.

 

"Hey! Finally-OW! What was that for?!?!" Hansol quickly rubbed the spot I punched and pouted.

 

"I think you know why, hyung..and please..stop pouting! I'm going to go blind!!" Yano remarked, in which B-Joo and Gohn came at the right time to join.

 

"You little.."

 

"This is Gohn, or Dong Sung. He's officially part of the group!!" B-Joo interupted Hansol.

 

"Welcome! My name's P-Goon. My real name is Park Sehyuk." Everyone introduced themselves, or everyone here at least. We all laughed and had fun. Gohn was in the middle of telling us a joke, when I felt my phone vibrate.

 

I really don't like him

From: Hansol

 

Why?

From: ______

 

You know why.. *pouty face*

From: Hansol

 

Oh, right..you're gay. LOOL

Wait..then aren't you supposed to like him?

From: ________

 

"YOU LITTLE !" I screamed when I heard Hansol scream. I couldn't get up now, or else, I'd roll down the hill.

 

"Kim Hansol..sit back down. Don't make me sit you down on the last week before exams." My brother said and Hansol froze on the spot.

 

"Y-yes hyung.."

 

"He's a little puppy when Sehyuk oppa is involved." I offered Gohn a smile. The bell rang, which signalled the end of class.

************ After Exams**************

Ahh, finally..exams end in 5 minutes. Which also means school ends in 5minutes. I caught myself looking at Dong Sung. Not his test, but just him. It's been almost a week since we've met and he's been at our house almost everyday since we've met. I just feel like..a speial attachment to him. I mean, he was there on my bed, comforting me when my friend got in to a car crush. He as there when that jerk dumped me with the news that he was cheating on me and he was there to comfort me. He's seen me cry and he's seen me at my weakest points. We've gone out a few times throughout the week, as friends..and that's what irked me. Wait..is it possible for me to like Gohn, oh wait. That already happened, but I know it's going to be just me crushing on him and if I ever do confess to him..he's going to say-

"Hey!" I shot my head to look up at Gohn.

"Hey." I gave him a bittersweet smile.

"What's wrong? Everything alright?" He put his hand on my shoulder, looking worried. Yea, nothing. Except the fact that I really like you, but I'm not going to say it because it's going to ruin our friendship.

"Yea nothing..hey, I'm done packing my things..and really it's nothing! It's not a big deal..just uh..thinking about the test." I tried to smile, but I ended up with a bittersmile instead.

"Hmmm...something's definitely wrong..you're not actually smiling..is it that you need to eat? Let's go and cheer up." He offered me a gentle smile and put his arm around my shoulder. I went really red..like tomato red. I was really hoping someone was waiting for us in front of the door.

"HEYA GUYS!!!" Looks like my wish came true..just..it wasn't the person I was hoping for..just then B-Joo walked towards us.

"Hey, so I heard everyone's going to your house because P-Goon hung is splrging food for us?" B-Joo looked at me.

"Oh, really? Me and Gohn were actually going to go to a nearby cafe.." I looked at him and he smiled back down.

"It's okay..we'll just..go another time.." I knew he had that tad of disapontment in his voice. I just didn't know what to do about it.

"Then come on!!!!!!!" Hansol ripped me of Gohn's hold, which I really enjoyed, and ran down the hallways.

"Hi!! Mr. Kwon!!! Bye!!!" I quickly said as we sped by him. We, no he, finally stopped once we were outside.

"We need to talk. About our convo yesterday." Hansol said seriously.

"Okay..?"

"So. You and me are..you know.."

"Yes, I know. Continue."

"So P-Goon hyung is having the party so..I was wondering if we could make our moves then.."

"Just announce it?"

"Yup..I'm guessing so..well this is where I'm going to take a bus to go to the mall..Sehyun oppa already knows..wanna come with?"

"Totally!"

_________________________________________________________

Left it there because..the party and the magic happens in the next chapper!!!!!

Don't worry-there's a huge shocker and I think everyone will like it aha~