Impression

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

A/N: finally got around to getting a poster up ^0^ Credits to my friend babynaekkeoya who constantly makes me posters for my stories! I recommend her shop <3

I never wanted to be swallowed up inside a hole more than I did now. If only I wasn’t feeling so nervous, those stupid words never would’ve come out of my mouth. But it was too late for that, because I watched as everyone in the room turned their heads towards me, their sudden interest growing at my rather strange way of saying ‘hello.’ Only Luhan wasn’t smiling, but instead frowned slightly at me, and I was about to say something to save myself (If it were possible even) until the entire room of those boys erupted in a long, session of robust laughter.

‘PFFFFTTTT WHAT THE HELL? DID SHE JUST CALL HIM A PRINCE?!’ A tall, monkey looking guy held his stomach and collapsed on the floor.

‘This girl is GREAT Sehun, where’d you find her?!’ Another guy, foreign looking and also tall, pointed at me like I was some sort of comedian. I bit my lip and kept my gaze at the floor, the humiliation kicking in almost immediately. OH, MINZY YOU BABO YOU.

‘Oh come on guys, we should stop. Look how red she is.’ I heard. Thankyou, whoever that was.

‘Guys I thought Luhan hyung was like a prince the first time I met him too.’ Another commented. See I’m not that weird..

Although the laughter had died down for the most part, I couldn’t bring myself to lift my head up and I honestly just wanted to run out of the room and hide myself behind my friends. Too bad Sehun decided to forcefully raise my head up. I locked eyes with Luhan once more and covered my face almost immediately.

‘Uh…I’m sorry for saying it..you’re not a prince-I mean-that’s not what I meant! I-‘

‘So you really don’t think I look like a prince?’ I heard him speak. Oh my god can his voice sound any hotter? I uncovered my face and shook my head rapidly.

‘You..you look like a prince to me.’ I replied in the quietest voice I could manage.

‘Thankyou…I don’t hear it often.’ He lightly smiled again, fully surprising me and making me wobble backwards. I felt a hand lightly support my back and looked at Sehun in thanks.

‘You’re such a clutz…totally different to the girl who dances like a boss.’ He smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes back at him. Insult or compliment me, choose one, geez!

‘Anyway, you should meet the rest of my friends.’ He nodded towards the rest of the guys I looked at, this time actually taking in their appearances. They were generally all good looking in different ways, and it made me wonder if their personalities were more pleasant than Sehun’s.

‘So you know Kai, then Luhan. These here are Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, and Lay. They all attend SM University and are older than us.’

I did a quick bow before the tall, monkey looking one cooed at me and grinned, waving like a happy dog who just got his treat. ‘She’s super cute, can I take this one Sehunnie?’

I widened my eyes at his comment, my mouth left open for a bit until I saw one of the shorter guys next to him slap his arm harshly.

‘You’re such a ing player, Yeollie, and you at it. This is why you’ll never get a girlfriend.’ He scolded, and I recognised his voice to be the one from before, telling everyone to stop laughing at me. I looked at Sehun who just glanced at me and shrugged before replying to the question.

‘She’s not your type Chanyeol, trust me.’ He held back a laugh. I glared at him, even though I was shocked by his friend’s words, but before I could say anything, Luhan opened his mouth.

‘Isn’t she your friend Sehun? Shouldn’t you be nicer to her?’

‘Oh I don’t know If we’re friends yet. We both have mutual hate for each other.’ Hm, well that’s true.

‘You sure choose weird ways to get to know people Sehun. I’ll never understand your drive.’ Kai laughed, before briefly smiling at me. ‘If you keep hanging around this guy, you’re gonna have to get used to his insults. They’re not exclusive to just you anyway.’

‘I’ve been around him long enough to know that already. Thanks for the warning though.’ I smiled back, slightly amused.

‘Hey, you look a little familiar.’ One of the other guys, who I guessed was Lay, walked forward and shook my hand. ‘You said you danced right?’

‘Yeah, I’m with the Seoul Uni dance team.’ I replied.

‘Seoul Uni?’ His eyes perked up. ‘Did you perform at last year’s ‘Killdown competition?’

‘Yeah I did! We won second place, and lost to SM Uni’s team.’ I nodded.

‘Our team.’ Sehun smirked at me.

‘Well it’s not like you performed with us last year Sehun. And now you and Kai transferred to Seoul Uni, so we lost you two.’ Lay laughed a little sadly. Then I looked at Kai.

‘Wait, so you guys were part of the team that scored a perfect 100 last year?! I remember that routine you guys did, it was amazing!!’ I clapped. Kai was about to say something back before we heard some chatter coming from behind and some more people were entering the room. To my surprise, Chaerin was one them.

‘Omo, Minzy you already knew some of Jiyong’s friends?!’

‘Not really, I just met most of them a few minutes ago.’ I shrugged.

‘Well I’ll introduce the rest. This is Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Tao. Get to know them well, since we’ll be seeing a lot more of them in the future.’ She cheered, while having her arm wrapped around Jiyong’s shoulder.

‘Ummmm..okay?’ I tilted my head, kind of confused and then I studied the new people’s appearances. So these are all the people she wanted to introduce to me. 

‘Oh, what about Bom and Dara?’ I whispered to her.

‘Oh right, they were just grabbing themselves drinks from the kitchen, they should be here any minute.’

As on cue, my other 2 roommates entered the lively room, and I wish Bom could’ve hidden her excitement. I wouldn’t have minded that she was openly staring ertedly at the guys in the room, but she ran up to me and directly pointed at Luhan while whispering into my ear.

‘That’s HIM right?!’

I looked at her in disbelief. Could the girl be any less subtle? I saw Sehun eye her weirdly before he randomly darted around me and started introducing himself to her and Dara.

‘I’m Sehun, a new transferee to Seoul Uni. Nice to meet you two.’ He smiled.

‘Oh hi! We’re Dara and Bom, Minzy’s roommates. I hope you’re treating her well!’ Bom introduced herself and Dara together.

‘Actually we’re not frie-‘

‘We’re still trying to be friends for beginners.’ Sehun cut me off. I stared at him, shocked and weirded out for the most part. Tch. Did he really want to? I decided to flock over to where Kai was, since he was the next person that I had met that I figured I’ll probably get along with.

‘So, about that dance off….’ He mentioned straight away, grinning. ‘I love the idea. You should really show everyone what you can do. I know all of the guys here will be impressed.’

I scratched my head nervously. ‘I think I’m gonna need another drink before that…’ I joked. ‘Maybe a little later, I had my first day of work and I gotta loosen up for a now.’

‘Oh yeah? What’s your job?’ I looked to the side, seeing Luhan joining our conversation. God it was so weird to be talking to him right now. But that’s not the point right now.

‘Uh… suitshop.’ I said quickly, hoping the music of the room drowned it out to be heard as something else. Kai nodded simply, and I sneaked a tiny glance at Luhan, who I SWEAR was trying hard not to smirk. Staring down at my cup which I realised was now half empty, I decided to use an excuse to leave.

‘I’m…gonna go refill my drink.’ I said before I turned around, staring to walk off.

‘Oh I’ll go with you.’ I heard Luhan say closely behind me. God damnnit.

I mean I should be happy, but I got the feeling the guy was going to say something weird to me. As we entered the kitchen, I hastily refilled my drink with another random mix before I made my way back through the house, with him following close behind, both of us still not saying anything. Just before we reached the room, I felt him tap my shoulder, to which I instantly flinched and stiffened them.

‘Hey, I’ll show you around the house.’ He suggested as he walked in front to face me. ‘Unless you want to witness more of Sehunnie up to your roommates.’

I instantly chuckled a little, and nodded in agreement. ‘Okay then, sure.’ I walked alongside him, still keeping a good distance between us in fear of melting or possibly being a creep and inspecting his features like I always did. As we passed quite a few people hanging around different hallways and rooms, he led me up the stairs where it seemed guests weren't allowed.

‘Um…are you sure it’s okay to go up here?’ I asked, suddenly feeling a little uneasy at the lack of people hanging around.

‘Don’t worry, I’ve been up here plenty of times. Kai wouldn’t kill me.’ He laughed, and I really wished I could’ve rewinded time and listened to it again. God, my creeper weirdness. My footsteps became slower, and there was at least 2 meters between us, him walking in front. He stopped and turned his head to look at me, and started smiling again. Seriously, whose smile can look THAT great?

‘Sorry, am I making you feel uncomfortable?’

‘What? N-No…that’s not it..well uh…I kind of have something to ask…’ I stuttered big time.

‘Let’s talk out here. You look like you could use some fresh air.’ He randomly opened up a door on the side that revealed a tiny balcony. I slowly followed him and FAR OUT the view was breathtaking…I had never seen anything like it. Luhan on the other hand, didn’t pay much attention to it and just gestured towards the sofa(It was a freaking long sofa) that was placed there. Maybe he’s a rich kid too.

‘What did you want to ask me?’

‘Well…that is…..don’t you recognise me?’ I asked, subconsciously playing with my hair strands.

‘Do you want me to recognise you?’ He asked, making me tilt my head in confusion.

‘What?’

‘I recognise you. From the suit store. But you seemed embarrassed so I thought I would pretend like I hadn’t seen you, but I guess you like don’t want a second chance to meet me huh?’ He laughed a little.

Suddenly I wasn’t feeling so embarrassed anymore. Instead I just thought; Wow I’m actually talking to this guy. This beautiful creature. This bright, sparkling, radiation human being. This-

‘What? Do I look like an alien rather than a prince?’

‘What?’ I shook my head. ‘No no…sorry I tend to space out a lot.’ I scratched my head. So much for a second chance to impress someone.

‘Um..what do you study?’ I asked randomly.

‘Music. I have a dream to become a song writer one day and perform all of the songs I write.’ He chuckled. ‘I don’t know if it’s possible though.’

A singing Luhan huh?...His voice must sound angelic as.

‘I’d rather you tell me a bit about yourself, I prefer listening to other people rather than talking about myself.’ He pointed a finger at me. Wow, what a gentlemen. This guy’s too cool to be real.

‘Well….’ I started nervously, before spending the next 20 minutes talking about myself. It wasn’t the best way to present myself, but I could tell by the end of my mini introduction he at least went to the effort of remembering a few things I told him. I didn’t give a that I was most likely noticeably blushing, I was just enjoying it. By the time we had finished our second drinks, a buzz on my phone caught my attention. I cursed in my head before deciding top pick up and sighed in relief because my wallpaper wasn’t set to the Luhan wallpaper. I picked up the call and talked.

‘Hello? Sehun?’

‘Yah where did you go? What happened to our dance off?!’

‘Oh, so you still want to do that? Even though you’ll lose to me?’ I scoffed.

‘In your dreams, kid. Where are you anyway? Did Luhan hyung try and corner you? He’s not drunk is he?’

I looked at Luhan and fought the urge to laugh.

‘No none of us are. I’ll come soon.’ I hung up straight away before holding my phone up at Luhan. ‘Sehun.’ I rolled my eyes.

‘Summoning you huh? No choice then.’ He led me back inside the house.

‘Because he’s too lazy to come and get me himself.’ I smirked, but covered my mouth after saying it. Luhan only looked at me and laughed.

‘Oh please, you don’t have to save face with me when you’re talking about Sehun. If anything, we could both even get closer If we complain about him together.’

‘How’d you meet him anyway, if you don’t mind my asking?’ I questioned, because I really was quite curious of how a jerk and an angel became friends.

‘Sehun is someone who cuts out all of that bull of fakeness when you meet him. Of course he’ll be nice when he meets someone, but generally the ones he stays closer to are the ones he was completely himself with during their first meeting. So that’s like me, and I have a guess it will be you too. Sehun’s genuine, blunt and sometimes judgemental but that’s just his character. He’s a lot a nicer than he displays himself to be, because he believes appearing nice is disadvantageous to him. Long story short, we have a lot in common as well.’ He laughed as we made our way into the room where everyone was still chatting.

‘Are you two close from a long time ago? I prodded him to continue.

‘3 or 4 years maybe? We go back quite a bit.’ He shrugged. ‘You should let me know If he randomly talks about me with you.’

‘If we become friends in the first place.’ I laughed.

‘Oh you know you two are already friends. I saw it straight away. Consider yourself lucky. Sehun doesn’t usually warm up to girls often.’

‘Sure.’ I rolled my eyes and chuckled. It surprised me that he sort of doted on Sehun in a special way, and for some reason it seemed rather intriquing to me. Luhan reached over and grabbed my empty cup, and in doing so, his fingers brushed across mine for a the tiniest little time frame but it made me blush and I had almost forgotten the last 20 minutes were spent talking to him alone. That’s right, ALONE. Achievement ing unlocked, Yes!

‘Let me refill your drink while you get ready for the dance off.’ He offered. ‘And it was a pleasure chatting with you. Since we both know Sehun, I think we’ll see each other again, who knows?’ He smiled before leaving the room. I tried my best to contain the huge smile threatening to spread across my face.

Oh…we’ll definitely see each other..on the bus Monday morning.

‘Alright alright dance off is gonna start!’ Kai suddenly announced, followed by a chorus of cheers from the suddenly huge number of people who gathered in the room.

 

A/N: Well hiya kiddies! Dohoho half actual to the point storyline chapter and half filler cos I ditched you guys for like 2 weeks OTL mianhae. Didn't manage to reply to comments lol but I've read them all. Gotta love all these people yelling 'DON'T GET MY SEHUNZY FEELS UP' Oh you guys...you know I have all this power ;) I love to read what you guys have to say ^^ Also no gifs this chapter, I wasn't feeling it this time ><

Anyway, giving thanks to next round of subbies:

 

And of course thanks for upvoting!

Waiting to read some more of your comments. Hopefully I can read some longer ones this update ^^ thanks for reading!