Sneaking Out

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

A/N: HELLO 3 WEEKS LATER I'M TRYING TO BE QUICKER <3 Guys I'm still on a writer's block so please chuck me some scenario ideas because I've actually lost a lot of drafts for this story that I wrote a long time ago =( ANYWAY IMPORTANT QUESTION. 

I'm not sure If any of you are into Sehunzy ....(I've said before I wanted to try writing one but I don't know how good I'd be) There was a fanfic I started reading maybe...last year or even the start of this year that was a Sehunzy . I don''t remember the name but I can't find it anymore in my subcriptioins list so I think the author deleted it =( I was wondering if any of you guys might know the story I'm talking about. It was about Sehun who was a rich guy who started 'dating' Minzy, his best friend Chanyeol's younger sister except their relationship wasn't normal, they had a contract and stuff and it was a strictly ual relationship except they started developing feelings for each other...anyway guys I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IT'S DONE ARGH AND DID ANY OF YOU READ IT BECAUSE (DON'T JUDGE ME) IT WAS SO INTERESTING TO READ HAHAHA OKAY READ ALONG XD


-----


Day 2


‘Minji-ya, get up.’ Youngbae called to me for the 6th time that morning.

‘What do you want?’ My voice was muffled into my pillow.

‘Come on, Junhong and a few others were planning to go to the beach now before breakfast.’ He whined. ‘You said 10 minutes ago If I let you snooze in that you’ll wake up.’

‘I will… just gimme a couple more minutes.’ I groaned, my eyes still closed. I felt him sit down on my bed next to me and tap my shoulder.

‘Why are you so tired anyway?’ He asked innocently.

I groaned in response.

‘Did you and Sehun do naughty things last night?’

‘WHAT?’ I immediately sat up, shocked and realising I shocked him too because he fell on the floor.

‘Geezus I was just KIDDING.’ Youngbae rubbed the side of his body that hit the floor.

‘Sorry...’ I scratched my head and looked at him apologetically while giving him my hand to get up.

‘At least I got you out of bed.’ He sighed tiredly. ‘It’s okay Minji, I know you have enough common sense to not let that guy take advantage of you.’ He commented nonchalantly.

He didn’t notice my weird expression, which I was glad for.

‘Right…so, the beach?’ I reminded him, heading to the bathroom to get changed.

 

---------

I was interested to see If he would act any different towards me or give me a strange look.

‘Where’d you 2 kids disappear to last night?’ Chaerin pointed at Sehun and I. 'It was SO LIT at the beach. Chanyeol made a fire and we all sat around eating marshmellows.’

‘I was sleeping.’

‘Studying.’

We said at the same time.

‘Boooooring. Join us tonight for some RnR at the beach this time.’ Chanyeol whined.

‘Oh did I tell you guys by the way?’ Lay suddenly piped up, like as if he has some exciting news. ‘Luhan called just a bit ago. Said he's gonna drive down tomorrow morning and join us!' 

'That's awesome man!' Chanyeol grinned and then looked at me. 'Minzy, you must be excited.'

I rolled my eyes and laughed. 'Yes, shut up, I am.'

'Wonder why he didn't call me and tell me though.' Sehun openly pouted.

'Aw look at you, being jealous your best mate called Lay instead.' Kai teased, making the guy give him a displeased face.

'He's been so busy lately and I just can't figure out why. I'm gonna steal him the second he arrives here. Sorry Minzy.' He smirked at me, making everyone laugh.

I laughed too, and for a moment I couldn't believe Sehun and I weren't acting weird or feeling uncomfortable around each other. 

I mean....

 

Flashback

He was good.

Less than a minute passed before I was about to stop but he surprised me by slipping his tongue in my mouth just a little...yet it was enough to make me kiss him for a moment longer before I pulled back to stop him.

'Are we doing this because we drank?' I asked.

'What does it matter? Can't we just enjoy it for now?'

'But does this mean something?'

'I haven't decided yet. All I know is that it feels good.' He said bluntly.

'So we won't be weird tomorrow?'

'No, unless you make it be Minzy.' He shook his head briefly before taking me in for another kiss.

Why didn't I tell him to stop?

Something about the way he kissed me was so...addictive that I wanted more.

A few more moments passed before we ran out of breath and he let go of me. I watched him as he was about to leave the room before he glanced back at me and smirked.

'I've always wanted to know how those lips feel on mine.'

End of flashback

 

Why were we so goddamn calm about the whole thing?

It confused the heck out of me but a part of me liked his attitude towards it.

'I haven't decided yet. All I know is that it feels good.'

Those words made him sound hot, I wasn't gonna lie. I regretted it a little, only because I wasn't sure If he was just feeling like making out with someone...or whether...

No snap out of it Gong Minji, of course Oh Sehun doesn't have feelings for you, calm down.

Nobody had to know anyway what happened anyway.

But sooner or later those secrets were going to come pouring out.

I just had to find out the hard way.

----

Day 3

The day before was quite civil and uneventful. I did get to catch up on my studies and I spent most of my free time with Youngbae and my old dance friends instead of my new ones. I did hear however that the CC couple finally hooked up that night. Poor Kai was complaining about hearing some disturbing noises saying he was traumatised. I was smart from day 1 and made sure I didn't choose the room next door to them.

'His car's just pulling up now.' Sehun dragged me to go to the parking lot.

'Who's the most excited one now?' I laughed.

'Well he's been quite stressed lately, I'm hoping to get him drunk or even just a little tipsy.' 

'I'd like to see that actually.' I started smiling funny.

'What about you? I noticed you only had one beer to yourself last night.' Sehun raised his eyebrow at me.

'Trying to be a little conservative maybe?' I shrugged innocently.

'Maybe.' He nodded. 'Or maybe you just wanted to have your shields up.'

'Think whatever you want to.' I smacked his arm lightly as we both watched Luhan park his car.

Sehun started making his way to Luhan's car, not before whispering in my ear,

'I'll do just that. Oh and, you're a great kisser.'

I felt a faint tug in my stomach but didn't have time to react to his words as I started following behind him.

'LUUUUUU!' Sehun literally jumped on Luhan as the guy stepped out of his car. It was honestly the most excited and kid-like I'd ever seen him. Having the older guy carry him into a piggyback was somewhat cute.

'Sehunnie, I just drove 2 hours! I'm exhausted.' Luhan complained, but his smile said he totally didn't mind. 'Hey Minzy.'

'Hi.' I said sweetly as he put Sehun down and walked over to me for a hug. 

'How's the first few days been?' He asked both of us.

'Not a lot. Just teaching and drinking. Nothing crazy.' Sehun answered. 'Right?'

'..Yeah.' I nodded in agreement. 'So did you finish all of your work?' 

'Majority? If I stayed back tonight then it would be finished but I wanted to make at least one day so I didn't miss out on all the fun you guys were having without me.' He winked, making me smile like a kid again. 

'I'll take your stuff from the trunk and move it to my room.' Sehun opened up the boot and grabbed of all Luhan's belongings.

'Great, Thanks Sehun-ah.' Luhan pat his best friend's shoulder as he walked off to our dorms.

'Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen him voluntarily do something for someone. Like....when I ask him to do things for me he either says no or does it reluctantly.' I gaped.

'He loves me afterall.' Luhan said jokingly.

'The power of Luhan.' I added, laughing.

'So what have you been up to here? Enjoying the camp?'

'Well...it's okay. Fun here and there but not amazing or anything. Maybe I'm a little biased because I wanted you to be here from Day 1' I blushed.

'Well I'm here now, what do you have in mind?'
 

'I'd say let's watch a movie since I brought my laptop but I didn't realise I forgot my hard drive at home and that's got everything in it...'

'Well why don't we drive home tonight then?'

'What??' I did a double take. Drive 2 hours home all the way to come back?'

'No, we don't have to come back here.' He laughed.

'Oh...am I allowed to do that..?'

'Just go tell Lay or Boa sunbaenim. You're not teaching any classes for the final day and you're not real commitee anyway right?' He did his best to convince me. 'Let's sneak out tonight.'

'Will Sehun be okay with that...? I mean, he was pretty excited to have you here.' I tried hard not to smile hearing 'let's sneak out tonight'.

I'll spend all day here with him. And then later we will get some..' He leaned closer to lock eyes with me with I SWEAR the most suggestive face I'd even seen. 'Alone time.'

'Ah...ah...um...I...Mm...Mmhm.' Was all that came out my mouth as I pushed him away. 'That sounds so totally suggestive. C-Can you not?'

'How can I stop when your face is the colour of your hair?' He teased even more.

'You're such a player.' I pouted. 'Quit kidding around...'

'But I do want to spend some quality time with you Minzy.' He ruffled my hair lightly. 'Please?'

‘Oh-okay....' I said weakly, not caring how little girl I being at the moment. 'I just have to get the keys to my place off Chaerin before we go later. Or I'll be locked out of the house.'

'Your other roommates won't be home?' He frowned.

'Nah, they decided to go away for a few days aswell so it's empty right now.' I explained, recovering from my fangirl state.

‘What, so you’ll be the only one there tonight?’ He asked. ‘Isn’t that dangerous?’

‘I can take care of myself you know.’ I gave him a determined face.

‘That face of yours isn't convinvcing.' He stifled a laugh, making me scoff at him.

'Well, where am I gonna crash for the night then if not my house?' 



 

‘Why don’t you stay at my place then?’

 

 

‘….........................Huh?’ I started blankly at my prince, who had his eyes on mine with an innocent expression.

‘Stay with me tonight.’ He repeated.

‘W-What?’ I stammered, feeling my face getting flushed. 'No I couldn't!' 

'Why not? I have plenty of extra space.' He continued.

'Yeah but the whole point was to grab my hard drive from my house. I'm gonna have to go back to my house anyway right..?' I argued back.

'We'll just stream it. My net is super quick, come on.' He wasn't having any of my excuses.
 

'Yeah but....I'll explode from being under the same roof as you.' I was out of ideas.

'You know, I heard over the last couple of nights there was cases of burglaries in your area. But If you're 100% sure you're alright being comepletely by yourself overnight.....' He threw me another innocent look. 'Your choice.'

'You're playing me.' I remarked. 

'So what'll it be?' He asked again.

'........'

'Minzy?'

'.....I'll stay at your place.' I mumbled quietly.




----
A/N Yoyo~ Tryna bring back my Luminzy train..he needs some love too guys <3 XD Thanks again for all the comments. Btw a long time I said I'd write a multiple character story sometime...well guess what? I've still been working on it ! It's taking me a long time to kind of connect things and decide on my characters >.< hope it turns out well. It features many of my favourites such as: Jungkook, Mark, Irene, V, Seungkwan ~