Curiosity and Friendship

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic
A/N: 9 months later...here you go guys ... :'D Please don't kill me.

Minzy P.O.V

/The dance commitee meeting/

'So we've sucessfully agreed on the venue the camp will be held at, the price and the number of people we are allowed to take. And now most of you have been delegated a role...let's see what else.' Lay traced over the list of responsibilities 'Okay, all that's left is transportation and meal arrangements..Boa-ssi would you like to choose?' He turned to the other leader in charge of the camp.

'How about Youngbae and Seunghoon for transportation and....Sehun is the only one left?' She nodded. 'Then Minzy I'll have you relay a message to him that he's in charge of meal arrangments, is that okay?' BoA smiled at me with expectant eyes.

'Yes, leave it to me.' I nodded back.

'Well great. I guess the meeting is over!' BoA sighed happily. 'Report back to either me or Lay if you need any help with your roles! Everything should be ready to go within 2 weeks and don't forget to come to the following meeting, same day next week! Thanks team.' She finished, and all of the commitee members began to pack up and leave. I was in the middle of rereading the requirements for Sehun's role and in the corner of my eye I saw Luhan also about to leave. He had arrived late to the meeting so I didn't have a chance to really say hi for the day. I was still holding onto the bag that cute girl gave me earlier. I'd be lying If I said the way she talked about my prince like she was familiar with him earlier didn't bother me in the slightest... maybe I could give the bag to Kai to give to Luhan...but then I guess he'd ask why the hell I couldn't do it myself? 

Come to think of it I couldn't see Kai anywhere in the room anymore. He must've rushed out the second the meeting was over...damnit. I was about to get up and leave the room until I saw Luhan hastily walk back in and talk to Lay but they were too far away for me to hear anything.

'Hey Minji!' Youngbae called from behind me. 'I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat before going home. Wanna come with? I'll treat you.'

'Sure why not?' I shrugged, getting out of my seat. 'I could also use the ride home after hehe.' I stuck out my tongue at him. I left the gift bag on the table a litle further away from where I was sitting before walking out of the room. There were still quite a few commitee members in the room so someone would definitely pick it up and ask whose it was so I didn't need to worry about giving it to Luhan myself. I cursed at myself for jumping to the conclusion that he had a potential girlfriend I had no idea about.  It's probably just a NEW friendship and NOT a romance Minji...come on you're better than that.... 

-----


'So how come you had to fill in for Sehun anyway?' Youngbae bit into his huge burger.

'Said he had a group assignment to do so he made me do it.' I shrugged. 'It was fine though, since I just had to listen on his behalf and I don't actually have to do anything.'

'Hey so listen. Do you remember a while ago we learnt BoA's couple chorey?'

'Mmm...' I bit into my chicken and frowned, trying to remember. 'Not really, why?'

'Well that guy she was dancing with, he looked really familiar you know? And I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before so I decidd to ask BoA herself and...' Youngbae put his burger down and suddenly grinned really big at me.

'What...?' I frowned even more. 'What are you getting at?'

'You know that guy who really liked you last year? That really smart guy with the glasses that really liked you after you helped him organise the book shelves at the library?'

'What, you mean Taemin sunbae? Haven't seen him around lately....What about him?'

'HE was the guy dancing with BoA!! He did a COMPLETE IMAGE CHANGE! Bleached his hair, got rid of the glasses, started dance and wore better clothes.' Youngbae excitedly took out his phone.

'WHAT YOU'RE KIDDING!' I freaked. 'Youre kidding right?' 

'No I am ting you not! Here's a before and after photo I got a hold of to show you.' 



'What the .' I stared at the screen in disbelief. 'It's like two completely different people....why did he do this?'

'My guess is because you rejected him and then maybe he wanted to change himself to be more attractive and now he's an AWESOME freaking dancer who looks nothing like what he did before!' Youngbae laughed. 

'Yeah HAHAH what a great joke Oppa.' I rolled my eyes. 'But holy this change is so drastic. You sure you're not trolling me?'

'I asked BoA herself and she told me his name was Lee Taemin. Same as the one who doted on you last year for what, half a year?' 

'When did you even ask her about him anyway?' I gave his phone back and drank my iced tra.

'Like...2 weeks ago?' He tilted his head. 'I don't know, can't remember.' 

'Wait.' I slammed my glass on the table. 'You waited 2 WHOLE FREAKING WEEKS to tell me?!' 

'Well whose fault is that?' Youngbae shook his head at me. 'Minzy you hardly pay attention to me, Jongup and the rest of the guys. You gotta admit that.'

'That's not entirely true.' I argued. 'It's not like I forgot about you guys or anything. We still get to see each other.'

'Yeah well...not as much as before!' He laughed and rolled his eyes.  'You skipped Junhong's party last week, you didn't join us for poker night at Seungri's, and oh yeah, you show up to dance class only 50% of the time, and almost always go out to eat or hang out with Sehun and his friends after instead of with us like you used to.' 

'As if I...' Then I stopped to think for minute.

It was true. 

Ever since I met Sehun and Luhan I had completely surrounded myself around their circle and negelcted my good friends from dance....I hadn't even seen Luna for  a whole week and didn't think once about calling her to catch up.

'Minzy you alright?' 

'Uh...No it's just...well you're right. I've shut you guys out so much this semester I didn't even realise it until you said all those things...' I scratched my head. 'The guilt is just really..kicking in now.' I slumped in my chair.

'Hey...I didn't tell you that so you could be depressed..' Youngbae looked at me worringly. 'You still see us every now and then but we just miss you. There's nothing wrong with making new friends, as long as you don't the ones you already there. And you haven't! So you're fine, okay?'

'Thanks...'  I looked at my friend with thankful eyes. 'But still..I shouldn't be hanging around with Sehun all the time, it's not good.'

'No seriously it's fine, considering you guys are young and in love.'Youngbae teased.

'No...like I said a couple of weeks ago, we are NOT dating.' I furiously shook my head. 'He's a head tumor.'

'Psh yeah...you keep telling yourself that lil one.'

--------

Author P.O.V 

'Hey Luhan, did you get your scarf back?' 

'Yeah, thanks for leaving it on the table before my meeting.'

'Oh no I didn't leave it on the table.' IU frowned. 'There was a girl with short red hair in the room so I left it with her.'

'You did...?' Luhan raised his eyebrow. 'That's weird.... Minzy didn't say anything to me.'

'Oh so the girl's name was Minzy? Are you two close?'

'Not really. But she's my best friend's close friend and we are friends.' Luhan answered back with a little smile. 'Come to think of it, I guess it's about time I told my best friend about making it into this class. I want him to meet Daehyun, Zico and you. But he's not the best with new people.'

'What makes you say that? Don't worry, I'm easy to get along with Luhan. Plus I SO want to meet him and all your friends!' IU beamed. 'It finally gives me more of an excuse to find out more about you since you tell me so little.' She pouted.

'Well..I don't have that much to say about myself and I doubt it's anything too interesting...' Luhan scratched his head and laughed. 'But I guess we could go to the bar again. How about it Daehyun?' Luhan winked at the guy. 'You could try and have another shot at that bartender.'

'Oh my god forget it man, I have to wait another few weeks. Made a fool of myself.' The guy answered back. 

-------
A FEW HOURS LATER

'Luna I'm so sorry we haven't talked this whole week except for in class. I was talking to Youngbae and he pointed out how much time I spend with Sehun plus all of his friends and geezus it's so true and I'm sorry girl.' Minzy apologised.

'Woah calm Minji!' Luna laughed through the phone. 'No need to apologise for anything! You just enjoy your double life. Or...whatever it actually is. Fairytale? Hm....' 

'I WISH it were a fairytale!' Minji sighed. 'Permission to rant?'

'Yes Minji, what is it?'

'There was a chick who came in today who gave me his and she talked about lik she was OH so familiar with him and I spent like 4 hours wondering whether or not he has a girlfriend he's not telling anyone about or it's like a new friend he made recently but WHERE would he have met her anyway because it's not like he goes out a lot and when he does he's always with Sehun and by that logic SEHUN WOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS GIRL and he'd mention her to me but he-'

'MINJI. Please PAUSE in between your sentences.' Luna rolled her eyes. 'You're lucky I have so much experience hearing you rant so quick like as if your life depended on it. But you really gotta stop doing that because it makes you become even angrier you know.'

'I know I know but I can't help it....' Minzy pouted. 'I'm just so ing curious and I wanna know If I should stop crushing on him. It'd make things easier for me you know?'

'Well ask Sehun? Because even though you said he would tell you if he knew anything, it's not like you asked right?'

'I guess...okay I will but-'

-BEEP-

'Oh, speak of the devil. He's calling me right now. I'll call him back after.'

'Nah I have to go eat dinner in a sec, so pick it up. Update me yeah?' Luna chuckled. 'Goodluck~~~'

'Okay okay but quickly tell me what YOU'VE been up to!' 

'You'll find out soon! I actually do have some...news to tell you but we'll wait for a while longer.' Luna replied. 'I'm hanging up now!'

-BEEP-

'Sup?' Minzy said as she picked up Sehun's call.

'You free right now?'

'Well sorta. Actually you called at a good time, I wanted to ask you something about Luha-'

'I'm outside your place. Come out now.' Sehun interrupted her.

'W-What? You're here?' Minzy rushed over to her window and widened her eyes. 'How long have you been sitting there in your car for...? What are you doing here?'

'So are we gonna stay on the phone or are we going out for a drive?' Sehun chuckled lightly.

'Okay okay let me just get changed out of my pajamas...' 

'That excited to see me eh? Have to change your clothes and everything.' 

Minzy rolled her eyes and abruptly hung up the phone while hastily changing into something comfortably. She grabbed her keys and went outside into Sehun's car.

'So tell me why you came here at...2 in the morning?' Minzy glanced at the time on her phone. 

'Just felt like it. I didn't feel like being at home tonight that's all.' Sehun answered.

'Why, do your siblings hate you?' Minzy laughed.

'Yeah, they do.' 



'......Oh.' Minzy cleared . She didn't know Sehun even had siblings and she was making a joke about it anyway. She watched Sehun for a moment as he just looked straight at nothing in particular. It was the first time she had ever seen such a lonely and sad expression on the guy's face. 

'Am I that handsome that you have to lean in close and stare at me with those erted eyes of yours?' He suddenly returned back to his sly self and smirked at her.

'No way!' Minzy moved back into her seat immediately. 'I was just thinking...I don't really know much about you and I thought maybe it's important that I do. I mean, I've already told you about my boring family story and how I ended up living with Chae and the others.'

Sehun hummed to himself fo a moment, as if he was considering whether or not to talk more about himself.

'Well okay. It's stuffy in here so let's just go for a walk. We can go to the park nearby.' Sehun hopped out of his car and Minzy followed suit.

'Since I was 7, I've been living with my biological mum and her husband that has a son and a daughter. He's filthy rich and really helped her financially, and she got an awesome paying job thanks to him. But he hates my guts for some reason. My step brother is older than me and we're the same age so rivalry was always there. Since his younger sister loved and doted on him since birth, she just naturally sides with her brother. Not much of a story actually.'

'Not much of a story...?' Minzy looked at Sehun with a worried expression. 'That's so not true Sehun...I know you have more to share but you sound like you're afraid to.'

'The last time I tried to talk about myself more I got dumped. That's why I've only ever trusted Lu with my problems. People are too absorbed in themselves to care about their 'friends' anyway.'

'Would you let me be a friend you can also depend on...?' Minzy looked at Sehun with hopeful eyes as they reached the park. She had to admit, it felt pretty weird talking to Sehun without getting worked up over his usual immature comments but she knew, that he had a story too.

'You actually want to know more about me? You, Gong Minji who I harass all the time and make fun of?' Sehun raised his eyebrows at the red head.

'You came to my place and called me for a reason Sehun....doesn't that mean something?' Minzy smiled softly. 'We both know that it's how we get along. We're friends Sehun. Tell me everything you want.'

----
A/N: HOORAAAAAAY IT'S BEEN QUITE SOME TIME BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE!!!! I'M BACK AND I MISSED YOU ALL! The comment section will probably be dead but still, I welcome you .. XD And I hope you welcome this lazy author back to AFF hahaha <3  Gosh I wonder if people still like any of these shippings....