She's Cute

Perfect, Beautiful, Exotic

A/N: No I don't have an excuse...I think all I can say for myself id that I started Uni, I lost motivation and I left you guys for 4 months T__T This is the longest you've ever had to wait for me. Shoutout to those who are also reading 'Your Dance is Addictive', I am in the midst of writing that chappy now... For now, I guess you might wanna backtrack a chapter or two before this for a recap ^^' Please forgive my poor unimaginative soul aiya..

------

Author P.O.V

'Finally!' CL threw her hands in the air. 'Mingkki, I've been talking to rock for the past 20 minutes you know.'

 

'Sorry..' Minzy bit her lip. 'I've just been...distracted.' She began smiling to herself.

 

'Well from the looks of your expression, I can judge it's not anything bad so I guess I can let you off for today.' CL said, taking a big gulp of her coffee. 'Any bet it has heaps to do with that Prince Charming of yours.'

 

'Well yeah of course.' Minzy couldn't hide her grin now as she pulled a strand of loose hair behind her ear. 'Hey Chae, did you really hook up with Chanyeol last night?'

 

'Oh, so you were listening.' CL rolled her eyes. The blonde had attempted to break Minzy's train of thought by spouting nonsense and exaggerating her love life with Chanyeol. Seems like it worked.

 

'So?' Minzy stared with big eyes, waiting for an answer. 'You did? You guys already did it?'

 

'No!' CL coughed a little bit. 'I told you, I'm not like that anymore.'

 

'You are still sort of the same. Just that you makeout with guys for fun, and not...well do it anymore.' Minzy felt embarrassed that she still felt uncomfortable about saying the word '.'

 

'Yes, I was a , THANKS for reminding me Mingkki.' CL reached over and flicked her dongsaeng's forehead. 'But that's not the point. I'm kind of glad I went after Chanyeol, he suits me more than I expected.'

 

'By suit, what do you mean?'

 

'He's okay with the idea of having an open relationship, is what I mean.' CL winged her eyebrows. 'Like we both agreed and know that we're players and we're fickle. So both of us are completely okay with each other flirting with randoms.'

 

'A friends with benefits thing..? Are you sure that's a good idea Chae?' Minzy frowned. 'When couples do that, one or both of them is bound to get hurt.'

 

'Mingkki, remember I'm not lovey dovey and dreamy like you are.' CL chuckled. 'I'm not one for anime moments and cliches. I keep things real.'

 

'Gee, thanks...' Minzy pouted. 'Says the .'

 

'MINJIIII CAN WE NOT?!' CL barked. 'I hope you remember exactly WHO let you have a room in MY apartment.' She raised her eyebrow sharply, before the two girls both broke into a fit of laughter.

 

Suddenly both their phones that were lying on the table buzzed at the same time, stopping the laughter.

 

'What is this?' CL picked her cell up and scrolled through her phone. "Step Break: Mid semester break camp. Come and up your dance skills during the hottest camp of the semester."...Is this Junk mail?'

 

'I got the same message.' Minzy said while looking at her phone. But it's from Kai so it can't be.'

 

'Oh you're right it is.' CL nodded her head. 'But why is Kai promoting Uni camps? I don't remember him being a part of any committee.'

 

'Well he WAS the committee at his old Uni, if I remember correctly.' Minzy continued reading the long message. 'Oh! No wonder Chae. It's a camp incorporating both dance clubs from Seoul and SM, that's why. That's so cool!'

 

'A dance camp?' Chaerin raised her eyebrows. 'Does the guy study? He's hosting a party tomorrow night and now he's organising a camp too?'

 

'You'll be at both, right?' A voice cut in and the next moment CL felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. She turned around confused but broke into a huge smile when she realised who it was.

 

'YEOL!' She exclaimed at the tall, grinning figure staring back at her. 'What are you doing here?' She couldn't contain her excitement. 'I thought you had a test you didn't study for.'

 

'I got an extension. All it took was a wink to my teacher and she delayed it for another week.' He smirked.

 

'Genius.' CL reflected his expression, while Minzy could only roll her eyes at the couple that wasn't really a couple.

 

'And hi to you too Chanyeol.'

 

'Oh sorry Minzy, didn't know you were there.'

 

'I'm not surprised. You're always too busy staring at unnie's body.'

 

'Just like you and the way you stare at Luhan hyu-'

 

'Guys! Cut it out.' CL intervened. 'Just get along, you two.' She pouted, but then frowned when she heard laughter.

 

'Calm, Chae. We're just playing.' Chanyeol pat her head softly. 'Right, Miss dancer Minzy?'

 

'Sure.' Minzy rolled her eyes but smiled too. 'Now what's this about dance camp? How come you guys hadn't mentioned it before?'

 

'It was still in talks and the guys weren't sure they'd be able to get permission from both Unis. I don't know how it's gonna work, but I assume it'll be just like your typical camp. You know, get drunk, hook up, that business.' Chanyeol shrugged. 'You're both coming right?'

 

'I'll go if there's alcohol.' Chaerin responded straight away. 'Since you'll all be there, it'll be good epic. Mingkki, you're in right?'

 

'Well....I need more details about the camp. There has to be actual dancing, otherwise it's just a random camp that's called a 'dance camp' purely for the reason the two dance clubs are running it.' Minzy replied firmly, folding her arms.

 

'Pffffft you're always like this Minzy. Refusing to go on camps. Even in your first year when you're allowed to just play around and do whatever you want.' CL shook her head with disapproval. 'Both your boy toys are sure to be coming, so therefore you, by default will be there too.'

 

'Sehun and Luhan are NOT my boy toys, Chae.'

 

'I didn't say any names.' CL smirked.

 

'Yeah you did! You...Oh.' Minzy could feel her face fluster up when both Chanyeol and CL gave her the same knowing look. 'Well WHO ELSE would you be referring to?!'

 

'See Yeol? I told you she was an unexpected player.'

 

'Don't make them fight over you Minzy. They're best friends, afterall.' Chanyeol joked.

 

'UGH. There's no fighting to be done, for god's sake!!'

 

------

 

Sehun was falling asleep in his morning lecture at Uni, nothing short of the usual. It was 10AM afterall, how could you blame the guy? He was never a morning person and it didn't help the fact that none of his friends were doing the same major as him. It was Psychology, a subject Sehun found both interesting and tedious at the same time. His wealthy parents gave him free reign, provided he at least had a LITTLE education on him first.

 

There was still more than an hour to go and Sehun was getting bored. He didn't want to walk out since he'd made himself pretty comfortable on his chair near the back corner of the lecture room. He could hear his stomach grumbling, reminding him that he had forgotten to eat breakfast again. He groaned slightly, before whipping his phone out.

 

"Bubble tea. Pronto. Come here." He messaged to a certain someone.

 

The reply came back almost instantly and Sehun smirked at the typical response.

 

"Screw you too. Be there in 10."

 

And just like that, Sehun wasn't feeling so sleepy anymore. He started writing notes again, every minute taking a brief moment to glance at the door. Soon enough, the person he was waiting for came in from the back door, quick walking as quietly as she could before dropping in the seat beside him.

 

"You should pay me for doing these things." She whispered.

 

"I'll kiss you, how's that?" He replied.

 

"Never, nope, not happening."

 

"Minzy, I'm a great kisser."

 

"And I have standards."

 

"Luhan also has standards." Sehun smirked.

 

"Woooow. you Sehun." Minzy shot him a glare.

 

"Gladly."

 

"Okay whatever, you got your bubble tea. I'm going." Minzy stood up to leave, before getting pulled right back down by the wrist.  What do you want Sehun?" She sighed with annoyance.

 

"Did you get Kai's text?" Sehun started scribbling random doodlings in his notebook. "About dance camp I mean."

 

'Oh yeah about 20 minutes ago.  Why is it the first time I'm hearing of this?" Minzy frowned.

 

"Yeah, both committee's wanted to keep it a secret until today. I don't go to SM anymore, but I'm technically still committee there."

 

"Uhuh." Minzy nodded nonchalantly. "So what? You'll be teaching classes there?"

 

"Yeah. The concept is dance all day. Party all night." Sehun looked up from his book and smiled proudly.

 

"How original..." Minzy rolled her eyes. "So there'll be actual dancing right? Because if it's just to get drunk, I'm out."

 

"Where's the fun if we can't have both? Besides, would you really pass up the opportunity of being able to see your prince charming for 4 days straight?' Sehun's smirk grew wider as he raised his eyebrows at the girl currently biting her lip.

 

"W-Whatever." Minzy slapped his shoulder harshly, feeling her cheeks grow red.

 

4 WHOLE days with Luhan?!

 

"That's a yes from you." Sehun replied with a chuckle, sitting back into his seat confidently. "He's coming by later today to handle some of the preparation. You're needed as well."

 

"What? But I'm not a committee member?" Minzy both smiled and frowned.

 

"In place of me. I have a group assignment thing I gotta do."

 

"And WHEN did you ask me?" Minzy scoffed.

 

"Don't need to. I already told Luhan hyung you'll be there to help him. He's counting on you."

 

"What!" Minzy raised her voice slightly, earning a few stares from the room but she could care less. "Why are you doing this to me, Sehun?"

 

"You should thank me. And you're welcome." Sehun stuck his tongue out at her.

 

------

 

Minzy POV

 

My mind had been wondering all day, ever since having to serve that stupid bastard of a Sehun his damn bubble tea. How the hell was I supposed to concentrate, knowing I'd be seeing Luhan not even 2 days after we had our little anime moment?

 

Okay whatever, he just touched my face BUT STILL.

 

I still remember how my embarrassment took over me and I regret moving away all of a sudden and suggesting for us to go back to my Uni, unfortunately not even getting to hear his singing, which was the WHOLE point he drove me all the way to SM...

 

He probably noticed how flustered he made me yet again and thought I deserved a breather. Yeah, let's go with that...

 

 

*BAM*

 

'Ah!' I had bumped my head harshly into someone's side. Tall he was, but that was besides the point. I rubbed my forehead softly, pouting with the thought of the bruise that was going to form there.

 

'Oh, Minzy, hey. You alright?.' A familiar voice called from above.

 

'Huh?' My head shot up. 'Lay..' I exclaimed, my gaze slowly shifting from his droopy expression to the door he was standing in front of: the scheduled meeting room for the dance camp committee. I hadn't intended to arrive yet, especially since I knew I was early

 

'Something up?' He clicked his fingers in my face to get my attention.

 

'Oh sorry. Um, Sehun asked me to be here?' I composed myself quickly while thinking, I hadn't even been looking where I was going and I found myself in front of the right room anyway.

 

'You're his replacement huh?' Lay asked. 'Very fitting. Come right in. You're still half an hour early but your friend Youngbae gave me the key. I guess we can go in and wait for now.'

 

'Ah right!' I smiled as I followed Lay inside, being reminded that my good friend Youngbae was indeed going to be at the meeting. The fact that he was a committee member slipped my mind completely. Infact, I knew more than half of the committee members from both Uni's combined, since majority of the ones from SM I had met already.

 

'Since you're here and all, do you mind waiting around while I go look for Kai? He asked me to help him carry the printouts for the camp just now. The library was this way right?' Lay pointed left outside the door.

 

'Yeah, just outside the corridor and turn left again.' I nodded. 'See you soon.' I waved as he dashed out. I walked over to the tables that had been set up for us and started playing with my phone. I got bored after a few minutes, and my mind started to stray.

 

Maybe I was being too paranoid again about Luhan and I, but what would most people do when someone they idolise and crush on interacts with them so nicely?

 

I mean yeah, I was fully aware that neither of us had properly broken the ice and I knew it was gonna take some time. I had been trying to calculate all day how I was going to act around him but ...was there even a point? And besides, it wasn't like Luhan considered me a weirdo or anything. He wouldn't have even taken the time to hang out with me if he didn't like me as a person at all..right?

 

'Right!' I cheered to myself, feeling the doubts go away. 'I've just gotta work harder.' I reassured myself. I was determined to ensure our friendship could develop well, determined to make him actually see me as a friend he could rely on, as he does with Sehun. As I laughed at myself for being slightly overdramatic I heard the door open.

 

'Oh, hi!' An unfamiliar face popped in. It was a girl, probably shorter than me, sporting the kind of clothes I wouldn't even find myself dead wearing. The cute girl group type, pretty much like that idol group, APINK was it..? That girly cutesy style.

 

'Hi?' I responded, walking to the door to greet this new face. Was she in the wrong room? Or perhaps a committee member from SM I hadn't seen? Somehow, the latter didn't seem to fit at all.

 

'This is the Art building right? Room E63 for the dance camp committee meeting?'

 

'Yeah it is...are you also here for the meeting?' I smiled, trying to hide my confusion.

 

'Oh no I'm just hear to drop something off for a friend. He asked me to leave it with anyone that was in the room. Can you take this?' She handed me a gift bag.

 

'That deer always seems to forget his belongings in our classroom.' She laughed to herself. 'He's gonna have to owe me lunch for always picking his things up for him.'

 

'Deer?' I frowned slightly. Whoever this guy was, he must come off as a lost ditz. I thought.

 

'Ah, that's the animal he reminds me of. You would agree too. You must've met him before If you're a committee member actually. His name is Luhan.' She smiled even bigger. 'I was hoping to catch him before I left but I have to leave early.'

 

My expression froze for a split second at the mention of my Prince Charming's name, but I quickly smiled back and nodded. 'Ah yes...I have met him. I'll um..make sure he gets this.'

 

'Thanks a bunch!' She grinned an incredibly huge smile at me before walking out.

 

I stood there dumbfounded, trying to figure out If I had seen this girl before. Her face didn't ring a bell, and I was pretty sure I remembered Luhan saying he doesn't really keep girls that close to him.

 

 

 

Wasn't I the exception?

 

 

 

 

 

'She was cute....' I subconsciously pouted to myself, suddenly feeling a sense of inferiority.

 

----

A/N: Chapter is almost double its length cos you guys deserve! Please leave comments ;__; I know I'm so late but better now than never right?!