I'll Stay By Your Side

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wake up little boy." Jonghyun brushed the other's bangs away from his face as he smiled. "Little boy? Says the one who is the smaller one between the two of us," Taemin quickly found a remark to piss Jonghyun off. "Shut up." Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he reached to the bedside to get the tray of food. "Eat breakfast now Taem." "How about you?" "I already ate. Don't mind me." Jonghyun replied as he shoved a piece of bread to the other's mouth.

"Hyung, by the way, you told me you can't cook." Taemin said between his chews. "I can't." Jonghyun answered.

"Then how can you cook all of this? I had been thanking God that I can eat delicious food for almost a week without me cooking it." Taemin munched more on the bowl of vegetable and beef soup and his rice.

"I searched the internet using your mobile." Jonghyun said proudly as he saw Taemin eating greedily. "Ohhh that is goo- wait wait what what?" Taemin suddenly stopped his eating session. "What what?" Jonghyun asked. "You searched the net using my mobile?" "Oh yeah. Why?" Taemin's eyes widened in shock, and later, in embarassment. "I think I know what you are thinking. Taemin, next time that you would make my face your wallpaper, please, steal from my facebook the updated ones. The once you chose are about 7 years ago." Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he remembered seeing his middle school pictures as Taemin's lock screen and wallpaper. "Anyway, I took a new selca today and used it as your wallpaper." "You are really a camera ." Taemin laughed for a while but then he remembered, "Wait wait is the pictures gallery the only thing you saw?"

"No. I accidentally read your memo notes. You made it a diary huh?" Jonghyun shot back and Taemin's face grew red in anger and shame. "I remember reading stuffs such as 'Jonghyun is so hot in his v-neck shirt *_*' 'Jonghyun is so handsome I wanna kiss him all day if only he will let me' 'Jonghyun is so...'" "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP HYUNG!" Taemin screamed and Jonghyun laughed his out. "And you fought once for Minho's nephew Yoogeun just because of banana milk? Ohh God Taemin. HAHAHAHA." Taemin could only pout as his hyung recited every single thing he read at the memo entries. "Also, what shocked me the most is that.. I really am surprised to read that you liked Key at first sight before you saw me behind his back. I was kinda... what the heck. You wrote down, 'but there is a hotter guy behind him, and besides, that Key is girlier than me. I want a real namja~~'."

"Hyung, stop it..." Taemin winced as Jonghyun kept on pinching his cheeks. "Fine, fine. But what bothered me the most is the stuff I read about your depression." "You even saw that? But I put password on it." "Tsk, using 'JongTae' as a password is the easiest password to crack for me." "Don't mind the password or the notes in it--" "I don't know you can act happy everywhere when you are really broken inside. And I made it worse. I'm sorry Taemin." As Taemin looked up to Jonghyun  he smiled as he saw the sincerity in the words.

"Hyung." Taemin said as he snuggled closer to Jonghyun.

"What?"

"Once, I heard you singing while cleaning. The lyrics is like 'Molla alsuga eobseo blah blah blah' what is that song?"

"I Don't Know."

"You don't know but you are singing it?" Taemin innocently asked and Jonghyun almost smacked his head had not Taemin pouted: the kind where you push your lower lip out and lower your chin to make your eyes bigger. "Puppy eyes. Ugh." Jonghyun threw his hands in teh air. "The song's name is I Don't Know by  Uhm Jong Hwa, but I just saw it when SHINee's maknae sang it on Immortal Song 2."

"Which of them?"

"I forgot the name, but the maknae looks a lot like you." Jonghyun explained as he scanned Taemin's face. "Really? Can you sing it for me?"

"No?" Jonghyun sighed, "My voice is not good at all. It sounds whiny for a man."

"What? No hyung, it sounds good."

"Okay, I will sing, if you will sing later too."

"Deal."

Jonghyun cleared his throat.

 

"Molla al suga eobseo (I don't know, I know nothing) geureohge nareul saranghae jwotneunde (You loved me so much) wae naega heundeullineunji (Why I am wavering ?) geudaega shilheojingeotdo aninde (It's not that I dislike you) jeongmal nan molla alsuga eobseo (I really don't know, I know nothing)  dodaeche sarangi eotteon geogillae (What even is love ?) namaneul akkyeojueotdeon geudaereul (You, who has cherished only me) wae naega ttonaneungeonji (Why am I leaving you ?) nado moreugesseo (I don't even know)"   "..." Taemin stayed silent as he absorbed the lyrics. "What's with you? Does my voice isn't good? I told you." Jonghyun sighed, but Taemin suddenly spoke, "No, it is... perfect." He stopped for a while, grasping for words. "The meaning though..." "That song is for Key." Jonghyun blurted out, and Taemin covered his mouth in shock. "W-wha-why?" "So is that why you broke up?" "Yeah, I found someone I really like." Jonghyun mumbled, and before Taemin could ask more questions, he snapped, "Yah! You should sing as well."   "But I used to sing about 5 years ago and that is when my puberty stage is worse. So I never sang anymore
Please log in to read the full chapter