Some Secrets

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

One week ago...

"I wish you will all be happy, while I am suffering here." Key sobbed as he tried wiping the unstoppable tears while he is by the roadside. " my life," He wailed harder, not able to contain the emotions anymore.

"Why are you crying?" a soft but deep voice was heard and Key looked up to the man. "Who are you?"

"Just call me by the name Onew." the man smiled. "Why are you crying? You are too beautiful to cry like that." he added, sitting down beside Key.

Key tried hiding away his blush. "I just broke up with my boyfriend. I just left our home."

"Why?" the man looked concerned and intrigued. "Jonghyun is beginning to love Taeminnie." Key replied, and Onew's eyes darkened.

"Did you just say Taemin?" Onew asked. "Yeah. Lee Taemin, my close friend at our neighborhood. I want them to be happy but... It hurts you know."

'Taemin... finally, fate is leading me to you. You will surely pay.' Onew mentally laughed for a while and before he is lost in his thoughts, he heard Key sobbed harder.

"Don't cry please." Onew cooed him as he laid the other's head on his shoulder. "Looks like you have no place to stay for tonight. Do you want to stay at my house?"

"Thanks. I have no choice. Sorry for the inconvinience, Onew-sshi." Key smiled slightly as he looked at the stranger's eyes. "Drop the honorific, just call me Onew. And you are..?"

"Kim Kibum. Key for short."

"Key... the Key to my happiness." Onew chuckled as he held Key by the hand. "Ride me at my car."

"Excuse me?" Key cocked his eyebrow, as he received wrong signals.

"I mean... we will take a ride to my home." Onew smirked, but Key's eyes is too puffy to see that.

======================================================================================

"Aigoo Bummie.."

"A-ahhhh... O-Onew... t-there..Nggghh"

"I told you. You will surely enjoy doing this with me."

======================================================================================

"The things happened too fast." Key sighed as he waited for the bus. "Last week I just broke up with Jonghyun and now I am living with Onew, and I did 'it' with him in our first meeting.." he played with his fingers shyly as he thought of Onew. "He is nice anyway. He gives me what I want. His smile is so heart-warming. and he is hot.." he is cut in his thoughts when he felt someone tug on his shirt.

"Did you see my appa?" the kid who looks 5 years old asked him, tears flowing from his eyes. "A kid?" Key wondered as he went down to his level. "You are lost?" "Hmmm yeah."  the kid pouted and cried harder." "Shhh shhh the people might think I made you cry." Key tried cooing the boy but he won't stop. Key tried making funny faces and at last, the boy laughed. "What is your name?" "Yoogeun." "Oh what a cute name! Like you." Key smiled warmly as he lifted the boy in his arms and Yoogeun giggled. "Can you help me find appa?" "Of course Yoogeunnie." Yoogeun grinned wider as Key called him by the nickname. "What is your name?" "Call me Key hyung."

"So how does your appa look like?" Key asked as he carried Yoogeun while walking, holding the ice cream cone Yoogeun is eating.. "My appa has big eyes like me. He looks handsome and tall." Key chuckled at the description. "Yoogeun-ah, there are many men like that here. How can I know who is your appa?

"Appa!" Yoogeun's face suddenly brightened up as he wiggled from Key's arms and went running to someone.

"Yoogeun-ah! I had been looking for you all day!" the man in a police uniform sighed as he carried Yoogeun and looked at Key.

"Key-sshi?" he was surprised as he went closer.

"Choi Minho-sshi?" Key was more shocked as he sa wthe former. "Ohhh... I didn't know you have a son." he continued. Minho chuckled, "Aigoo I think this is a misunderstanding.

Please log in to read the full chapter