You Dont Know Me

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Taemininnie. Wake up." Key said sweetly as he shook the other from his bed.

"What the... Oh hi." Taemin ignored his anger on why did Key barged in into his house without permission when he saw Jonghyun standing beside him.

"Sorry for disturbing, I will be away for about 3 days, due to family matters." Taemin listened lazily to the other but what caught his attention is this, " I know this is a big request but can you please guide Jonghyun while I am away? I can't really figure out why he can't still know the places here even we are living here for 4 months."

"Well it is really okay with me but for hyung..." he looked at Jonghyun. Key nudged Jonghyun's elbow, "Yah, be a good boy please? Practice manners. And don't be rude to Taemin or I will kick your arse when I came back." "Yah, stop treatening me." Jonghyun sighed as he nodded a yes to Taemin. "Do I even have a choice?"

======================================================================================

"I said tour me around, not stay the whole day in a cafe." Jonghyun rolled his eyes at Taemin. "Jonghyun, you are just asking a favor. Don't be too demanding." Taemin stomped his foot in annoyance as he adjusted  his dress's ribbon. "Yah, where is the honorific? And you told me you have a day-off." Jonghyun protested as he look at Taemin. "Hyung, the manager suddenly called me because he needs me. We will be out here at about 4:00pm." Taemin sighed. "Why do they need you? They are others here who are real women instead of you that is a flower boy."

Taemin had enough. "I am the most popular waiter here. Even the waitresses are envy me. I am popular among men and women." Jonghyun mocked, "Oh really huh?" Taemin grabbed his dress and wig and went inside the dressing room, shouting the words, "No one dared to underestimate me in this cafe, You will see!"

 

"When is that brat getting out?" Jonghyun sighed as he leaned on the chair. He is drinking his glass of water when Taemin went out of the dressing room. "," He cursed as he choked and felt his little friend down there twitched. Taemin emerged, wearing a tight maiddress with a big ribbon on the back that reaches to his knees, white, lacy socks that is knee-length, a wavy, long wig and of course, Taemin will never be complete without his signature smile.

"Ahhh! The prettiest maid in town! I will go gay for you baby." a man from the table near to Jonghyun shouted as he is ready to order.

"What is your order cutie?" Taemin winked at the men and they grinned.

"You are more beautiful than me oppa! Can I have your autograph later?" a girl squealed and Taemin smiled, "Of course sweetie."

Jonghyun sat there in silence, too impressed to find the words to say. Taemin stole a glance at him in the midst of the people and mouthed words which seemed, "told you so."

 

"What is your order sir?" Taemin smirked at Jonghyun and sat beside him. "After addressing all the customers here as 'cutie', 'baby', 'yeobo', 'sweetie' and other cutesy, you will just call me 'hyung'?" Jonghyun scoffed in annoyance. "Now I know why Key hyung is getting si

Please log in to read the full chapter