Insecurities and Jealousy

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Babe I missed you!!" Key opened their bedroom's door to surprise Jonghyun, but there is no sign of his boyfriend being around their house. "Baby!" he tried searching to the kitchen, the bathroom, storage room, dining room but there is no Jonghyun around. "Omo, where did he go?" he is soon into tears had not he heard the main door's creaky sound.

"You really cook like a pro Taemin!" Jonghyun cheered tongue on cheek as he opened the door.

"No hyung, you just don't know how to wash the rice." Taemin teased and Jonghyun pinched his cheeks.

"Jjongie babe!" Key greeted as he came from their room. "Key-ah..." Jonghyun looked surprised when Key jumped into his embrace. "I missed you baby." Key said as he gave Jonghyun a peck onto his lips. "Y-yah Taemin is there..." Jonghyun said as he laughed a little. "Oh why, we always do this on public right?" Key pouted then he smiled at Taemin.

"Didn't you miss me?" Key released from Jonghyun's embrace and looked disappointed. "Of course I did baby! I just got shocked you went home one day earlier." Jonghyun said nervously as he smiled at his boyfriend.

"Well about the 3 day leaving thingie.. I lied. I only have 2 days to stay there at my family." Key said as he scratched his nape.

"Are all the people here liars?" Jonghyun thought.

"Ahhh hyung I think am going." Taemin bowed at them as he didn't wait for their response and dashed out of the house.

"Taemin-ah!" Key yelled but Taemin is already out of sight.

"Why are you together?" Key asked. "Since yesterday I am eating at Taemin's house. You left no instant goodies." Jonghyun answered. "Oh I'm sorry hehe. Baby I will tell you all that happened in my 2-day stay at the resort with my family!" Key smiled as he dragged Jonghyun upstairs.

================================================================================

"Taeminnie~" Key hugged the former as they had a get-together outside.

"Aigoo, Taebaby can't breath." Taemin baby-talked and Key laughed. "So how is touring Jonghyun? Did he became a jerk? Did he you?" Jonghyun almost spit the coffee he is drinking and choked on it.

"Do you really have to say that?" Jonghyun managed to say  at Key while coughing.

"Hyung are you okay?" Taemin patted Jonghyun's back as the latter kept on coughing.

"You know I am just joking Jjong. So Taemin, what happened? Did he do anything mean?"

"Of course he did," Taemin answered with a smile. "But then, we did deals. He even watched me how I worked at the cafe." he looked at Jonghyun whose eyes almost popped out, thinking Taemin will tell every single thing that happened.

"Ohhh good then. Anything special that came up?"

"3 days later I will perform at the cafe."

"What kind of--"

"y dance." Taemin said plainly.

"Ohhh ohhh! Jjong and I will come!" Key cheered and Jonghyun was surprised. "Yah! Why do you keep on deciding things without my consent?" "Please Jjongie." Key made an aegyo and Jonghyun could do nothing but say 'yes'.

=============================================================================

"Are we his parents to support him?" Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he made way inside the cafe.

"We are his neighbors and friends." Key replied as he pulled Jonghyun into a sit near the stage.

 

"When will this seriousy start?" Jonghyun scoffed at his seat.

"Stop grumbling, you will go old faster."

"Whatever you say."

"Shut up the MCs are coming out."

"I think I saw that smile before." Jonghyun thought as his eyes ar

Please log in to read the full chapter