I Care

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun POV

It has been 3 days since I attempted to... well, you know, to  force Taemin to do 'it' with me... Okay fine! To molest, , blah blah that's it!  Aish. i didn't say sorry yet because these past days I'm busy to my exam reviewing sessions and I need to catch up with lessons because I have  about 5 absences in a month, and this is my last year of college, finally, and I don't want to flunk again and give shame to my deceased parents that their son is a retard. Back to Taemin, I never saw him get out of his house since that day. I'm becoming quite worried. Not that I care but, well.. I don't know.  Umm, okay, I CARE, AND I AM SOOOO WORRIED THAT I WANNA KILL MYSELF FOR BEING A JERK TO AN ANGEL LIKE TAEMIN. Everytime I pass his house when going home, I have ths feeling that I need to barge in his house. I always had a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach everytime I ignore this. So maybe this is it... I have no busy schedules and exams wll be after two weeks.

End of POV

 

"Taemin-yah..." He knocked at the other's house door but there is no answer. "Maybe he is still mad at me, of course, but I need to see him soon. It is now or never.: He sighed as he turned the knob, and is suprise the door is open. "What the heck? What if the robbers break into his home all of a sudden? Pabo." As he got inside the house he is quite startled to see there is no lights on at all. "Taemin never leaves his stuff scattered around just like this." he said himself as he picked up the clothes, frames, some paper scraps and some shattered glass on the floor. "Something isn't right here."

"Is this a horror movie or what?" he thought as he climbed to the stairs. Every step he makes, he hears a soft voice that seems to be calling him, that belongs to Taemin. "Aigoo don't scare me Taemin." he flinched as he forces his way up even he really wants to run away from the accursed house. As he reached the top he hurriedly opened the door of Taemin's room.

"Taeminnie!" he was surprised as he saw Taemin lying and curved into a ball on the floor with a blanket covering his , shaking and sneezing and coughing while his mouth is moving and speaking without sound. He rushed to the younger and touched his forehead. "You are burning hot!" he gasped as he felt Taemin's skin hot and sweaty.

"H-hyung... I-I..." Taemin tried talking as he stared with hooded eyes at Jonghyun who is trying to carry him. "Don't call the ambulance. Just c-call a doctor."

"Why?" Jonghyun asked as he carressed Taemin's sweaty face.

"I don't want them to see these..." Taemin pointed at the hickeys, marks and scratches all over his chest and neck, that Jonghyun placed there that certain day. Guilt crept into Jonghyun as he tried calling a private doctor he knows. "Thank you." Taemin spoke weakly as he collapsed on the other's arms.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Good thing you saw him today." the doctor smiled at Jonghyun as they sat around Taemin's bed.

"Waeyo?"

"He has a fever of about a week i guess. and he could have died had not you saw him and called me."

"One week?"

Please log in to read the full chapter