Meeting The Flirt

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You must be the new neighbors. Welcome hyungs! I am Lee Taemin by the way." A teen with a sweet and adorable smile that never leaves his face came approaching two people that are new to their community.

"I am Kim Kibum but call me Key for short." Key smiled as he bowed at Taemin, showing gratitude of the warm welcome.

"Kim Jonghyun. Thanks for welcoming us Taemin-sshi." Jonghyun extended his hand to shake hands.

"Drop the honorific. Just call me Taeminnie, only for you." Taemin winked and his fingers seemed like they don't want to let go of Jonghyun's hand.

Jonghyun shook his head in disbelief and surprise as he pulled back his hand.

"I wish you all have a nice time here and just go to that house," Taemin pointed at his house, "if you need any help."

=============================================================================

"Did you see it baby? He freaking winked at me!" Jonghyun groaned as he told the story to Key.

"I didn't see that at all. Are you crazy Jjong? You must be seeing things again or is it  because of the blaring heat of the summer sun?" Key looked at his boyfriend with a sigh.

"But babe--"

"Stop whining. Let me sleep. Good night." Key replied as he covered himself with their bed's blanket.

"He forgot to say 'I love you.'" Jonghyun pouted as he lied down.

=============================================================================

"Taemin-sshi!" Key waved his hand at the younger who is currently stretching and warming up beside the road.

"Hyung-ah!" He smiled as he ran to Key. "I told you to just call me by my name. Anyway, where are you going?"

"Just buying home decors. And just to get out of the house, I am getting sick of Jonghyun's face and whining." Key sighed.

"I can come with you."

"But... looks like you are going for a morning jog."

"Haha. I can do that anytime of the day or even tomorrow."

"Let's go darling!"

=============================================================================

"So... this morning you said you are sick of Jonghyun hyung's face and whining. What happened?" Taemin asked curiously as he helped Key carry some of the stuff they bought.

Key laughed. "Aigoo, first, he whined that we are moving out. And second, he is whining about useless things. And I can see his face everyday!"

"Is there any problem with his face?"

Key laughed harder at the remark. "Ani, it isn't like that. It is just... When you always see someone everyday, you seem to not like it. I mean, there is no 'I miss you' moments. We always talk everyday."

"Oh i see..."

"Anyway, you go to a university too right?"

"Yep, but I work part-time at a cafe."

"What job?"

 

"Key baby isn't answering." Jonghyun threw his phone at the sofa and he shifted channels without actually watching a single show.

"Omo jinja? Woah."

"That sounds like Key." He jolted from his seat as he heard laughs outside.

"You crossdress for real?"

"Yep. I need too. I look l

Please log in to read the full chapter