Kidnapped And Exposed Secrets

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Aigoo.." Taemin looked at his watch as he waited by the subway, gonna take a ride home from his dance classes. "When will the next train come? Hyung might be worried about me."

He waited for about a minute and the train came. "Why are there many people today?" he said as he pushed his way to the train. As he is about to enter he felt a strong grab on his wrist.

"Hel-" the man covered his mouth. "People are too busy to even notice you." Taemin trembled at the familiar voice he heard, the voice he last heard 5 years ago, that he never wished to hear again. "Hmmphhhhjjonggiin". He tried struggling and holding to various things and people that can stop them but to no avail, as he felt the strong arms of his ex pull him to anywhere. Short of oxygen due to the cloth used to cover his mouth and nostrils, and of the dizziness to the unknown substance on the cloth, all went black.

======================================================================================

Taemin POV:

As I opened my eyes, I am shocked to find myself at an unfamiliar place: a dark place where the only source of light is the soon-to-be-running-out bulb hanging from the ceiling. i also noticed myself, that I am inside a cage, like the cells at the jails. My vision is still a little bit blurry but I fully woke up when I heard a voice...

"Minnie, missed me?"

"J-J-Jinki hyung?" I stuttered as I saw him walking towards my cell. He changed a little, still the same hairdo, his cheeks became less emphasized, the way he carries himself is confident unlike the timid Jinki I used to know and the timbre of his voice... It sounds really... strange? Evil? The Jinki on front of me now... I don't really know him.

"What about me?" Jongin suddenly appeared from hyung's back.

"Jongin?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I eyed him. "Kai from now on, baby." He smirked, that smirk that I am not used to seeing. The smirk he flashes years ago when he is planning something not good at all.

"Is that how you greet your friends you have not seen for many years?" Onew faked a pout and Kai laughed at it. "Tell me where am I" I hissed as I saw Jongin.. errr Kai, whispering something to Onew hyung. "Well you are just in the secret basement of my house, under the floor Key and I are living on.. Key won't see you for sure, and I know that even if he does, he will just leave you alone and let you suffer. Aww poor baby." Kai said as he unlocked my cage/cell, only to lock it again and stared at me.

"Shut up. You don't know Key hyung at all." I tried to slap him but he held my wrist tight. "You are really getting into my nerves Taemin. Watch and feel what I will do to you." He smirked again and began unbuckling his belt.

"Jinki hyung..." I looked at him who is outside the cell, watching us with the smile of the devil creeping on his face. "Kai-ah, be a good boy. Give hyung a show."

"What?" That is when I noticed that the whole time I am unconscious, I was . As I looked up to Kai who is now as well, fear gripped into the nerves of my body, knowing what will happen next.

End of POV

 

"Why do I seem to hear someone screaming under my feet?" Key wondered as he heard some faint screams of pain, desperation and begs for mercy.

==================================================================================

"I'm such a lousy boyfriend." Jonghyun shook himselt as he wept bitterly on his bed. "Hyung, I believe we will see him soon." Minho said as he stared blankly at an empty space. "Damn Minho, he is missing for one week already! And I didn't even fulfill my promise to protect him. I am such a useless creature!" Jonghyun desperately cried as Minho awkwardly patted his back. "It is nobody's fault. The police is doing what they can do. I also called Key to tell us if ever he saw Taemin. We will do what we can. Please calm down." Minho sighed as he stared at the broken man.

 

 

"I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop down and playing our favorite CDs
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no
(Nu-uh-uh-uh)" Key danced like a diva as he sweeped the floor. He is so happy with his life, what more can he ask for? He is happily singing and dancing and sweeping until he tripped on the thick living room carpet. "Aigoo aigoo what is up with this carpet!?" he shrieked as he tried standing up by gripping on it, but w

Please log in to read the full chapter