Confessions and Denial

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sun shone to Taemin's eyes, thus waking him up. He was quite flustered to find himself on the bed of Jonghyun's room which is Taemin's house guest room. At the moment, he felt something wark under his neck, and it is Jonghyun's arms, maybe that is the pillow he is sleeping on the whole night. Wait... The whole night? Then he noticed the sleeping Jonghyun who is just beside him, blanket covering his bare torso. The sunlight reflecting through Jonghyun's bare skin. As he looked under his blanket, he saw himself, like Jonghyun. It then hit him: the last night's events, all that happened. It just happened fast. Jonghyun came from outside, from his university final exams. Then they bathed themselves together again, then watched some shows on TV and Jonghyun suddenly pulled him on his lap to sit. Then it came to the moment that Jonghyun held his waist and grinded him to himself. And when he turned to see Jonghyun's face, that is the start of it, the elder suddenly crashed their lips together and Taemin, not fully registering what is happening, just let himself be carried to the room and... Of course, what else can happen if the two of you are both bastards at the moment? Of course they did it. Taemin remembered every single detail, then fear struck him, and he tried scampering out of the bed but he felt pain on his bottom part. Of couirse, he was a , before Jonghyun took it last night. Jonghyun shifted to the slightest movement and woke up to see Taemin trying to get up. "Taeminnie?"

"H-hyung... I.." Taemin looked like he saw a ghost. "Last night... is a mistake." He muttered, and Jonghyun's face fell. "What are you talking about? It isn't a mistake for me." Jonghyun said, sitting  up. "It is... I'm sorry." Taemin tried going away but he was stopped, backhugging him.

"Taemin... You know that I love you." Jonghyun whispered at the other's ear, butu he just shook his head. "Stop lying hyung." Taemin tensed up when he felt the grip tightened around him. "Please.. Just listen to me, and after that, you can choose to go ot not." Taemin calmed down and kept silent."

Jonghyun breathed in, as he knows it will be a pretty long speech. "When I first met you, I found you cute, even without doing any annoying aegyo. Even when I knew you are just acting like an innocent child, and no matter how much I distance myself from you, I can't seriously get you off my mind. There isn't a single day that I never thought of you. I didn't know how and why but really got angry when Minho just pecked your lips just like that and called you pet names like you are a couple.. and I think I have to admit this: I got somewhat jealous of Key when he kept on calling you 'My Taeminnie', blah blah blah I should be the one calling you that. The more I get mad at you for flirting me or attempting to be in between Key and I, the more my heart warmed up to you. And do you know the real reason why Key left me? He saw what I didn't see..." Jonghyun paused as he whispered at Taemin's ear, "I am beginning to like you. But I didn't realize that earlier, so I put the blame on you when we broke up and tried molesting you but I realized that I can't bear to hurt you in anyway possible. I was just going to say 'sorry' to you out of guilt but when I saw you almost dying because you are sick, I suddenly wanted to take care and protect you. Everytime I see you smile, I feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach. And when I saw you crying and frightened, I finally had the chance to hold you, just like now, not willing to let you go. And before I knew it, I already loved you Taemin, and I still do. I never want to leave you all alone again, instead, I want to make you the happiest man on earth. I really like it when you show me the real you: the fragile and weak person, so I can be by your side to make you feel stronger. I like your naughty and y side, the way you try to seduce me everytime you have the chance. I love seeing the joyful and cute side of yours, when you drink banana milk or when you are with me. I may not promise not to make you cry, or be always by your side, or be the best boyfriend in the world because that would be a lie, but I would try my best to show how much you mean to me."

Taemin turned his head and looked at Jonghyun, a smile plastered on his face, tears b from his eyes.

"Why are you crying Taem?" Jonghyun wiped away the other's tears with care, "I hate seeing you cry"

"Hyung... Jonghyun-ah, I am just happy. I am glad you feel the same. You brought back the light to my world that has been long taken away from me."

"So..." Jonghyun played with his fingers as he stared at Taemin's eyes. "Yeah. We are officially together."

"You are mine, Lee Taemin. I love you." Jonghyun said as he cupped Taemin;s face. "And you are mine, too, Kim Jonghyun. I love you too.."

=======================================================================================

Knock knock.

"Yes who is.. Ohhh." Jonghyun cocked an eyebrow as he saw Minho standing on front of the door.

"Why are you in Taemin's house?" Minho said, going in without permission.

"We live together?" Jonghyun sain in a asking manner rather than a statement. "I need to talk to the two of you." Minho said sternly as he sat down. "Hyung! What brought you here?" Taemin came from the kitchen, carrying a tray of breakfast food. "I need to talk to the two of you."

"What?"

"I need to talk to the two of you."

"What?"

"I need to talk to the two of you."

"WHAT!?"

"LEE TAEMIN! TAKE THOSE GODDAMN HEADPHONES OFF! THIS IS IMPORTANT!" Minho exploded as he almost stranggled Jonghyun who is beside him.

 

"What is that?" Minho pointed at Taemin and Jonghyun's interwined hands. "Hehehe.." Taemin grew nervous as he removed his hand from Jonghyun's, but the elder held his hand tighter than before.

"I got it, I got it." Minho said while sipping his coffee. "Taem, did you already tell Jonghyun about Jinki?"

"No." Jonghyun answered for Taemin. "You should probably tell me now."

Taemin nodded. "So when I was in the orphanage I met Jinki hyung and Jongin."

"the ones you are referring to in your dream?"

"Oh yeah. When Jinki was 17 and I was 13, he took us with him when he already 'graduated' from the orphanage and is ready to support himself. I can still remember the night before we left, where the kid who bullies me the most was found dead in his own room, in an unknown reaso

Please log in to read the full chapter