Saved.. And Harmed

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Key I am coming for you." Minho frantically stepped on the gas pedal as he drove his car. "I should have really not refused Jonghyun and just took him with me now. I feel tensed now."

A while ago...

"Aigoo Minho-yah!" Jonghyun kept on pulling Minho's sleeve. "This is  police officer's job, hyung. It is too dangerous." Minho said as he grabbed his sleeve from Jonghyun;s hold.

"I want to see Taebaby already!!" Jonghyun dropped on the floor and cried. "Hyung, stop crying like a kid. This is a serious situation. I promise you I will come back with those two. Bye." Minho already started the engine and off he went.

"Is that Jinki and Jongin?" he said as he stopped his car a few meters away from Onew's house and saw them going out, probably going somewhere else. He waited for about a few minutes and when he made sure there is no Jinki-Jongin tandem in sight, he went out and looked up at the house.

 

"When will Prince Charming come?" Key mumbled as he keep on staring through that small window. He saw a familiar figure looking up from the ground. "Minho?" He blinked many times, thinking it is just his imagination, but when he saw Minho looking straight at him, his eyes lighted up and he smiled the first time since yesterday. "Minho!" He shouted as loud as he can and Minho seemed to hear it and rushed inside the house.

"Key, where are you?" Minho searched the 2nd floor as he doesn't know where is Key's room. "I am here!" Key punched the door, so that Minho can hear.

"Key?" Minho listened through the door and Key nodded. "Bust the door." He told Minho. "The door is too thick. Wait.' Minho dashed to the storage room and grabbed a mallet. "Stay away from the door." he told Key as he is about to pound the door.. after 5 minutes, a big hole is formed from the door. "Key?" he went inside and found Key staring by the window. "Minho..." tears came from Key's eyes as he got hugged by the other. "Do you know how I worried about you? I thought I will go crazy just thinking I will lose you." Minho hugged the other tighter as he felt Key sobbed on his shirt. "Now, I believe in God again. He sent me a saviour." He said as he looked Minho straight in the eyes, faces too close to each other. As Minho is about to lean in, Key suddenly panicked, "Oh! We should go to Taeminnie now!" as he dragged Minho out of the room and downstairs.

"huh? Where is Taemin?" Minho is puzzled as he looked around the living room. Key pulled out the carpet that covers the floor and pointed at the secret door, "Inside." he opened the door and stared at the room engulfed in darkness. They ran down and searched for the light switch. "Oh my God." Minho almost vomited as he saw the sleeping Taemin full of dried blood and dust, with the still fresh wounds. Key quickly got the keys that is hanging there at the wall, luckily. His hands shook as he tried every key that may fit the lock.

"Taemin!" Key and Minho quickly held their unconscious dongsaeng and covered him with cloth, took him out of the accursed house and drove their way to safety.

====================================================================================

Jonghyun stared blankly at the window as he waited for their coming. Tears tempting to be falling again as he waited and waited and waited. He didn't even noticed the sound of the car screeching on front of Minho's house.

"Hyung. Open the door." Minho knocked but he can't be heard. "Jonghyun Jonghyun Jonghyun..." Minho facepalmed as he knocked noisily at the door. "KIM JONGHYUN OPEN THE DOOR, CAN YOU!?" Minho shouted and that is when Jonghyun became alert and sprinted to the door, opening it in an instant. As the door opened, Jonghyun was speechless as he stared at his unconscious boyfriend carried by Key: full of wounds, some of them already healings some of them very deep, dried blood that hadn't been covered enough by the towel used to wrap him, and his bruised face that showed fear  even he is sleeping.

"C-can I hold him?" Jonghyun teared up as he reached out for Taemin and Key nodded. "My God, Taemin..." He cried as he held the other as they went inside. "Jonghyun, I suggest that you should take him in a bath so you can disinfect his wounds." Key worriedly said as he sat with Minho.

 

"How is he?" Key asked as Jonghyun got outiside the room. "Still the same. Staring at an empty space." Jonghyun sighed. "Just stay with him. It is a very traumatic experience so your presence is just enough for now. You don't have to talk. Hyung fighting." Minho patted the elder's back. "Thanks guys." Jonghyun smiled. "And this morning, I already bought groceries good for us 1 week. As possible any of you should not get out of the house." Minho added. "Thanks again." Jonghyun said as he went inside the room again.

 

Jonghyun stared for 5 minutes to the younger who is sitting by the edge of the bed, not moving at all. Jonghyun grew a little impatient and slipped his hands to Taemin's waist, causing the other to panic. "Don't touch me." Taemin's eyes grew wide as he struggled from Jonghyun's hold. "Taemin it is me, Jonghyun," Jonghyun said worriedly as he was thrown to the floor. "Don't touch me Jong, I am dirty!" Jonghyun is surprised to see the other one break down helplessly. "Taemin.." Jonghyun tried patting Taemin but he got pushed by the other. "I said I am filthy! Aren't you disgusted? Your boyfriend was by his ex for many times in a week! I am defiled by a dirty man, I don't deserve you anymore Jjong. No matter how many times you wash me I am still dirty!" Taemin screamed as tears can't stop falling from his cheeks like waterfall. "Taemin, you will be always pure for me. You are my pure source of happiness. I still love you Taem, whatever happened to you. I don't know all the details, how he just jumped on you and f***** you everyday, or how you got those wounds and bruises, how you are abused, but I just know that I love you." Jonghyun said as he wiped away Taemin's tears. "Hyung." Taemin suddenly hugged Jonghyun tightly

Please log in to read the full chapter