Author's Note

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

HI there.  Keke. I just dropped by to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, and that the fic is soon drawing to its close in 2 weeks, to be more rpecise, after 2 updates. I informed you earlier  in case you are expecting for a much longer fic.

Honestly, the original plan was the fic will just show how Taemin will steal Jonghyun from me from Key, but well, maybe after readong and watching some suspense stories, and because of teh sudden explosion of ideas in my mind one night before I was able to sleep, the story turned out this way, and the results are way better from what I expected. And well, you know that I attempted to stop writing due to discouragement, but well, a few of my early subbies, especially ShinnierThanU , who commented on my story with pure enthusiasm in the story's poor, early beginning. Every single subbie that stayed up to this time motivated me to write more. Also, thanks for Patzmelody01 and Beavanity for your constant, heart-warming comments, and to other subbies too.

Writing is my passion afterall, and I guess I should not think that my hardwork in typing and thinking of ideas for a fic will be paid by the number of subscribers, comments or upvotes, but by the love you you adn I are brewing to this story and any other more.

Kekeke /hides in a corner/  I hate being dramatic but well, I want  you guys to know that you are helping me lighten up my everyday stress even in a small way.

Support 'You Are Mine' to t

Please log in to read the full chapter