The End Of It

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Where did Kai-sshi go?" Key asked as he sat on Jinki's lap. "Just buying something. He seems... angry when he left." Jinki mumbled as he held Key by the waist.

"So does that mean we can have our private time?" Key seductively whispered at Jinki's ear and a smirk crept onto Jinki's face, "We can always do it." as he laid him on thr bed.

 

A while ago on the phone...

"Jjong, is everything settled?"

"Yeah. The police and us are near your area now, in approximately 30 minutes they will arrive."

"I gotta get moving now."

"Do your part carefully, don't be too wild to Jinki. Don't push yours--"

"I will. Don't worry about me. I have faith you will come here."

"Take care."

 

 

"Why won't you take it off? You used to be impatient about this." Jinki was puzzled as he stopped lifting Key's shirt.

"I-I want this to take longer, so we will savour every moment, right?" Key excused. "Oh guys please come get me here."

"Please." Jinki whined as he straddled Key.

Dug!

"What is that noise?" He asked as he heard the noise from the front door.

"That is just Kai." Key excused as he pulled Jinki into a kiss, distracting the other. Jinki was about to strip had not they heard the door being busted.

"Wha--Police!?" Jinki is shocked as he got off Key, and looked at the men in uniforms and guns at their hands. Then he saw Taemin and Jonghyun who is carrying Yoogeun behind the armed men.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Jinki snarled as he stared with blazing eyes at Key who is now standing beside the police chief. "Lee Jinki," an officer said, "you are under arrest, again."

"What? Keybabe, what are they talking about? And why are you beside them?" Jinkii was soon to being crazy.

Key breathed in and spoke bravely as he faced the elder with a defiant composure, "I know that you are Lee Jinki, the most wanted in town now together with Kim Jongin. You were arrested for taking multiple lives of your ex-lovers for leaving you. You even attempted murdering the now-attorney Luna Park for the same reason. You also accidentally killed the one who bullied young Taemin. And now, you and Kim Jongin are arrested for stealing, forging documents, kidnapping and Lee Taemin, attempted murder to Choi Minho, and many immoral acts that calls for you to the jail."

"Y-you are really believing this ?" Jinki pointed at Taemin. "Jinki hyung," Taemin began, "please stop all of this. We had enough of the chaos you made. Don't you even think of repenting?"

"Shut up Taem, you traitors! You are all the same!" Jinki violently shook from the polices' hold who secured his hands with handcuffs. His eyes then met with Key's, that became softer and a bit sorry,

"Damn it, you don't have to secure me this way!" Jinki muttered curses under his breath as the police officers gripped on his cuffed wrists while the others folloed them.

Jongin was whistling on his way home as he saw a familiar figure. A man strruggling from armed men with blue uniforms and 3 men, one of them carrying a toddler, was following them, right from their house.

"Oh my... Jinki hyung!" he suddenly exclaimed Onew's real name and ran to his direction.

"Kim Jongin, surrender yourself now!" the police chief shouted as he saw the figure running to them. All of them turned their direction to Jongin and Jinki was horrifed. "RUN JONGIN RUN!" he yelled, but it seems Jongin isn't hearing anything at all... Or just pretending not to hear anything.

" JONGIN, I SAID RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Jinki became more irritated and frightened as he saw Jongin slowing down, willingly letting the police cuff his hands.

"What are you!? Are you stupid!? Didn't I say you should run!? Are you willing to destroy your fut-"

"Hyung, when I was younger, you taught me to face the problem and don't run from it. And second, I will never leave you. Where you are going, I will go." Jongin said with a smile as he entered the police cab without even being forced.

===========================================================================================

"Hello?"

"Key-ah... this is Minho's mother." Key stiffened as he heard the name. "Who is it hyung?" Taemin asked as they stayed at the police car. "Minho's umma." "Oh."

"U-ummm ahjumma.."

"Minho is now awake. He wants to see all of you now."

"She said Minho is awake." Key told the other 2.

"Bwoh?" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Appa is awake?" Yoogeun asked. "Yes Yoogeunnie." Key smiled. "Okay ahjumma, we are going there now." "Ahjusshi, may you drop us here?" Taemin asked the police driver.

===========================================================================================

"Kim Jongin, Lee Jinki, you have a visitor." a policeman opened the cell door. "A visitor in just 24 hours of being jailed?" Jinki furrowed his eyebrows as he got up.

"Isn't that strange?" Jongin said as he went out of the jail cell, "and who will visit us?"

"Good day." a lady in formal clothes greeted them with a smile. "Er..." Jinki sat himself at the chair.

"Oh, silly me, I forgot to introduce myself," the lady giggled, "I am Victoria Song and I wish that I can be your lawyer."

"You can't be trusted." Jongin snorted as he noticed something about her smile. "Excuse me?" Jinki looked at Jongin, "she is willing to help us, don't be rude." "But hyung..." "I understand why you feel like that." Victoria smiled.

Jongin POV:

We continued the conversation and the longer it goes, the more suspicious I feel. I felt like I saw her already in the past, just not clear when and where and how and why. I just don't get it on how Jinki hyung can't feel this bad feeling I am having. Well of course, Jinki hyung is slow when it comes to those things. Like his b*tch, no, ex, Jinki hyung didn't even noticed that he is planning to have us arrested.

"Wanna drink some tea?" Victoria smied at Jinki hyung. "Of course. Thanks."

Then as Jinki hyung looked around, I saw Victoria smirk as she filled Jinki hyung's cup with the tea mix, and a substance that is not included to the tea. After putting about one, two, three, four and five drops of the liquid, she filled another cup for me, not giving it a drop of the substance she put on Jinki's cup.

"Here. Drink it all. It is delicious." Victoria smiled as she handed a cup to Jinki... wait, is that the cup with the... the poisonous liquid!? I know that color of liquid!

"Thank you." Jinki hyung is about to take a sip when I grabbed it from his hands and wasting no time, took it in, not leaving a single drop.

I felt dizzy suddenly, then my breath suddenly hitched, and I felt my body stumble of the chair. My vision became blurry as I felt protective arms holding me on place. I dont even understand why I drank it, seriously, I must be crazy.

"Jongin!" I heard a faint scream as my body shook violently,  I saw blurred visions of blue which I conclude to be the police rushing to my side. I felt my body becoming numb and not feeling anything at all. Seconds later, I heard a laugh, a girl's cackle, that sounds like Victoria.

"What have you done to Jongin!?" Jinki screamed at her as he kept me still.

End of POV

"Can't you recognize me? I am Song Qian, Lee Jinki!" Victoria said with her eyes almost popping out as she stared crazily at Jinki, then at Jongin whose mouth started bubbling saliva, then blood, due to the poison's effects in his body.

Jinki trembled in the name and looked at her straight in the eyes, those demonic, insane eyes. "S-Song Qian? You are..."

"The best friend of your ex and first victim, Krystal Jung!" Jinki's world almost collapsed as he remembered Song Qian who used to take Krystal home sometimes, and he saw how broken she was the day the news surfaced that Krystal was found on the road lifeless, brutally killed by Jinki.

"I was about to kill you with the poison, but well, that friend of yous," she pointed at Jongin, "drank what was intended for you. The poison will quickly tighten his airways, causing dizziness, numbness, headache, and quick death. You haven't protected him." Victoria was seized by the police as she said those words, and Jinki turned to Jongin whose lips already grew pale with the endless drooling and half-lidded eyes.

"Call the ambulance!" Jinki screamed as he held Jongin tightly to his chest. "There is no way you can save him, even you bring him to the hospital. The poison I used is so effective. So bye bye I guess." she smirked as she was taken away by the policemen.

 

Jinki POV (in the ambulance):

My mind can't still process what is happening. Victoria just have a small chit chat with us, then she made us drink tea, then when I was to drink, Jongin grabbed it from me and drank it, then Victoria revealed she is Qian,then he is like this now, lying on my arms, ready to die.

"H-hyung..." I felt delicate hands touch my face that woke me from my thoughts. and I stared at his face: pale complexion, lifeless eyes that lost its signature sparkle, and lips that are shaking involuntarily.

"Y-yes?" I stared at him who is trying to speak. "I feel like the end is near already." he chuckled, and tears started flowing from my eyes. "Don't say such a thing, Jongin, you are going to live." I hissed as my eyes traced every part of Jongin's face. This is the first time in years that I stared at him like this. I never even paid attention to the outline of his face or body or anything. I don't even know that he has a small scar at his forehead, probably when I hit him onc

Please log in to read the full chapter