I'm Sorry

You Are Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Jonghyun fluttered open his eyes, the first thing that came to his mind is him. Lee Taemin. "Why am I so stupid?" He knocked his head with his palms as he got up. "I'm such a jerk to make a sweet and caring person cry and be mad like that. Maybe I should say sorry."

"My God." Jonghyun stared at his refrigerator. "There are no instant goodies. I don't even know how to cook. Darn it Key I want you to go home... I guess no breakfast for this morning." He whined as he stripped and dashed to the bathroom.

"Should I go or not?" He kept on thinking as he is fixing his hair. "Do I look handsome?" He asked the mirror as he showed off different angles of his face. "I wish he could let me in his house." He said as he got out.

=============================================================================

Knock knock.

"Just a sec!" Taemin dashed out of the kitchen and he is suprised to find Jonghyun standing outside his house.

"Leave," Taemin snarled as he is about to close the door but Jonghyun is fast, he got inside quickly.

"What do you need hyung?" Taemin rolled his eyes as he stared at Jonghyun's pouty face.

"I'm sorry." Jonghyun whispered.

"What?"

"I'm sorry!"

"Is there anybody who says a sincere sorry that is shouting? Get out." Taemin crossed his arms as he is about to open the door.

Growl~

"Hyung."

"What?"

"Didn't you eat breakfast?"

"Nope."

"Do you want to eat? Your stomach is rumbling."

=============================================================================

"I never ate a breakfast as tasty as these!" Jonghyun said as he took a mouthful of pancake and a spoonful of baked potato.

"That is supposed to be my breakfast tomorrow but you know, you came..." Taemin threw his hands in the air in frustration.

"I can accompany you to buy later."

"I have no money, and I don't need your help."

"I will lend you money." Jonghyun insisted.

"Are you bribing me so I will forgive you?" Taemin showed a straight face to the elder as he ate his piece of toast.

"No. I just want you to know I am sorry."

"What?"

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"For the rude words. I shouldn't have said those. I should have thought about what you really feel before saying anything."

Taemin remained silent for a while as he thought of what to say. Then he stood up from his chair and inched closer to Jonghyun.

"In 2 conditions hyung." Taemin looked at Jonghyun seductively, their faces just a few centimeters away from each other. He knows that Jonghyun has the urge to kiss him so he pulled away quickly. "Such a tease.." he heard Jonghyun muttered under his breath and he smirked. "What is it hyung?" "I said what conditions."

Taemin pretended to think even he already had  something going in his mind. "First, be with me all the day. Where I am going, you are going there too. and second, " Taemin leaned in to Jonghyun's ear. He can hear Taemin's heavy breathing as he spoke, "Hyung, buy me bottles of banana milk."

=============================================================================

"I don't owe you the banana milks." Taemin said as he sipped on one of the bottles. "Fine whatever." Jonghyun rolled his eyes as he carried about 5 plastic bags of Taemin's groceries. "Is it heavy hyung?" Taemin asked as he stared at Jonghyun whose sweat is already pouring down like rain as he gripped on the plastic bags. "Thank you for that very wonderful question. Could you at least help me?" Jonghyun muttered.  "Okay." Taemin got the plastic with 3 bars of beauty soap and 5 bottles of shampoo. "Woah Taemin. That helped a lot."

Please log in to read the full chapter