Torture

The Vampire's Slave

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

I heard him scream. What could have happened to him?

I and Sulli were distracted, we both turned our heads to each other. "Kwangmin," we mentioned his name in unison.

We both ran to the dungeon where he was kept.

I hurriedly opened the door which wasn't locked and we both stepped inside.

"Kwangmin, what's wrong?!" I cried ,breathing heavily. And I saw Onew. His hands covered with blood, and I saw the blood from Kwangmin's lips to his neck. I glared at Onew. "What have you done to him?"

"I just tried the blood..." he said. "But it's not his blood, when I bit him, the blood was different." Then he turned to Sulli. "I don't understand."

Sulli looked down.

I changed the topic that time, I knew Sulli was only trying to protect Kwangmin. The only question is that I don’t know why.

"Onew," I called Onew and he looked at me. "Why aren't you with the others hunting?"

"I don't want to. I'm more interested to ---" he turned to Kwangmin who was panting, still chained and his shirt bloodstained. "Him."

"Please go follow them. We will take care of the slave." Sulli told Onew. "Go."

Onew followed her. Sulli and Onew have been close friends too- when Taemin-oppa wasn't as busy as now ,the three of them are always together. But everything changed, when I came to the clan.

Onew left the dungeon ,leaving the door opened. When we realized he was already gone and followed the others, we both stared at each other. I have a lot of questions for her but I thought it wasn't time yet. I wanted to escape Kwangmin from the horrible place, but I didn't have the courage. 

I grabbed Sulli's arm and left with her.

When we were outside, she unraveled her arm from my grip.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I haven't asked you yet. Why did you help them?"

"Because I wanted to. I wanted to help Kwangmin and that's what he wanted."

"Why would you help my slave?"

"I pity him. Don't you?"

I was speechless. But I smirked at her and left.

I waited till the others come back. It was already 10:00 P.M. , I was with Sulli in the large living room. Watching TV, some kind of boring drama shown.

Later, the others came back. I noticed they weren't holding anything, not any bloods.

"We left it outside." Kyuhyun said. "We'll wait you guys outside." He smiled and left with Donghae and the others while Siwon, Taemin-oppa, Onew and Min Ho stayed. 

"Where's the slave?" Oppa asked.

"Upstairs." I responded. I sounded unwilling but I tried my best not to break my voice too. 

"Great." Siwon smirked. "It's time."

* * *

It was dark outside. Siwon dropped Kwangmin on the ground still his wrists were chained but not his foot. In fact, he could actually kick them back. But I guess, he couldn't. He was too weak to do so.

I watched Oppa as he kicked Kwangmin over and over again. I thought - at least he's just kicking him. But it was like Oppa read my mind. He took a big and long metal. He took a broad stepped forward with the metal on his right hand and raised it with both his hands while Kwangmin was over him spitting blood on the ground.

I can’t take this anyway, I thought as I was watching that terrible scene.

I'm nothing to Kwangmin and he is nothing to me, but every time I see him suffering and hurting -- being tortured, I felt my heart racing and like it would explode. I knew Kwangmin felt helpless as he was beneath Oppa.

Oppa the metal into his chest and he shouted with pain.

Without realizing it myself, I ran like flash behind Oppa and pushed him away on the other side. 

"Stop it..." I pleaded while looking at Oppa while he stood up glaring at me.

He handed the metal to me and smiled, "You don’t want me doing it to him? Then do it yourself." He told me.

And I did.

For once , I did hit Kwangmin with the metal. Twice - Thrice... while my eyes closed, while biting my lip. I should be merciless, and I was but my heart was telling me not to - not to be merciless! Not to hurt Kwangmin!

I dropped the metal on the ground and kneeled down. I opened my eyes and looked into Kwangmin's sad eyes. 

"What are you doing ,Eun Bi?! Finish him!" Taemin ordered.

"I can't" I murmured while my eyes were still locked to Kwangmin. "I can't take it anymore," I whispered ,hoping the vampires didn't hear it, and hoping Kwangmin heard me. "I can't hurt you. You're human ---" I gave him another reason when there's more than that... "Your human, I can't hurt a human anymore."

And the Kwangmin smiled weakly. "It's OK. You can do anything, forget that I'm human." He closed his eyes. "I am still your slave. So you can do anything to me. Kill me if that's what you want. "