Wolves & Vampires Part 2

The Vampire's Slave

 

 

When the queen was about to kill you, a wolf jumped over her and dragged the Queen underwater. You were surprised then you immediately turned around to see Kwangmin.

He reached for your hand but then in a blink of an eye someone carried you and placed you on the small boat. You looked up at him with a puzzled look. It was MinWoo. Kwangmin looked at you then MinWoo.

"Oh," MinWoo looked at Kwangmin. "Sorry! I didn't know you were there, I was just trying to save her!" He apologized with an apologetic look.

Kwangmin just smiled. "But, who was that wolf?"

"It was Youngmin." MinWoo smiled and looked at Kwangmin's bleeding neck. "Are you ok? Come up here! “He told Kwangmin and Kwangmin swims near the small boat and MinWoo helped him get in. "Did the queen did this to you?" He asked Kwangmin.

"Yes. But I'm fine. Sorry, I wasn't able to do anything. But when I showed her my silver ring, she turned into her human form. "

"I guess she's the kind of wolf that is afraid of silvers."

"Yes."

"What do we do now? Where are the others?" You interrupted in their conversation. "And my family? Where are they?"

"They left." MinWoo said in a low voice. "But don't worry; none of them is badly hurt. They just left after finishing the fight."

"Really?" You were sad and then Kwangmin tapped your back gently. "How about the others? Jeongmin and Hyunseong? They are fine right?" 

"Yes." MinWoo replied and turned around. You, MinWoo and Kwangmin saw another small boat with Hyunseong and Jeongmin. They waved their hands at you guys and smiled.

"Where's Youngmin?" Hyunseong asked worriedly.

Kwangmin looked worried after hearing Youngmin's name then you all looked down the water.

Suddenly, Youngmin resurfaced in his human form. He gasped for breath and when he saw you guys, he smiled and then Kwangmin reached for Youngmin's hand and helped him get on the boat.

"We need to leave now," Youngmin said.

"Is the queen dead?" MinWoo asked.

"No." Youngmin answered. "I don't think I can do it... but, she's badly injured."  He added with a sigh.

You and the others also sighed in relief then you smiled at Kwangmin and hugged him.

"At last," you whispered.

"I guess we should get going now!" MinWoo exclaimed. "Before the Queen recovers!" He added then he and Youngmin laughed.

You closed your eyes and felt like dreaming while hugging Kwangmin, then when you opened your eyes you thought you saw a wolf's face with dark red eyes but when you blinked there was nothing.

You stopped hugging Kwangmin, "Let's sit," you told him and sat down the small boat. Youngmin and MinWoo paddled then when Kwangmin was about to join in, you heard something behind you. You turned around and saw Kwangmin collapsed, falling underwater with his head now bleeding.

"Kwangmin!!!" You shouted his name and stood up. The others turned around to see what happened and realized that the Queen has recovered and hurt Kwangmin.

You got mad and attacked the Queen while YoungMin jumped down the water to save his brother.

* * *

Shortly, you finished the Queen by ripping her wolf head off and went back to the small boat.

You saw Kwangmin lying down the boat, tears run down your eyes when you saw the blood around his face from his head.

You kneeled down and held his hand. "No, Kwangmin-ah! Kwangmin-ah, wake up... please..." You whispered in a brittle voice.

You looked up at MinWoo,YoungMin and Hyungseong with Jeongmin on the other boat.

"What do we do???" You asked them.

Youngmin pulled out his shirt. "I think this is the only way... " he turned to MinWoo and the others. "Since we can't walk or run on the water, then let's swim until we reach to a near hospital."

"What?" You asked him, puzzled.

YoungMin ignored your puzzled look and took a rope and then tied them around his chest. He looked at the others and smiled at them, "Let's do this ,guys." He said and you smiled.

"Thank you so much..." You thanked them.

* * *

It took a long swim to get to the land. When you got there with them, Youngmin carried Kwangmin on his back and together you went to the hospital.

* * *

"How is he?" You asked the doctor outside the operating room. You watched the doctor's sad face and you were afraid to hear what he was going to say. You were sitting beside Youngmin that time while the others were outside waiting.

"I think there's a big problem," the doctor said in a low voice.

"What are you talking about?" Youngmin asked.

"Jo Kwangmin.... has a problem with his mental state. " The doctor responded. "His blood pressures are very bad... and he is in a coma."

 

 

A/N: Updated!

So I'm hurring right now!

Oct 13-14 is my exam! I am so nervous and I haven't studied yet... I'm soooo tired!

Haha! But wish me luck please!

So what can you say about this chappie?

Don't forget to leave feedbacks! LOL... So... Kwangmin's in a coma!

What to do????!