Evil Intention

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

It was SULLI. She saved me.

I carried her on my arms, her head on my chest. She was crying, saying it was very painful.

Before we rode the taxi, I saw Eun Bi. I could see her eyes filled with worried, sadness... fear?

 

Later, we arrived in the hospital. When the doctor said Sulli will be fine, I decided to leave but I left her a letter saying:

Thanks for Saving Me. But I have to go. Get well.

 

When I went home, I walked straight to my room and lay down my bed.

I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. I could feel the tears b and slashing in me like water in a glass that is unsteady and full of water. Then my mother came in and I wiped my tears away and sit up.

Mom sat beside me and put her arms on my shoulders.

"Is there a problem, sweetie? You've been acting really weird. Does this have to do with the kidnapping? Did the kidnapper hurt you?" She asked.

"No, mom. I'm fine." I lied.

"I know when you’re lying. Just tell me your problem. If it's not the kidnapping, then what is it?"

I couldn't take it. I wanted to tell her and I did. "I'm heartbroken." I know that sounds childish. But it was the first time that I really felt ache in my heart.

"Kwangmin..." he smiled. "You really grew up."

Yeah, right. I looked at her.

"Let me tell you something," here she goes again... I sighed. "A heart can be broken... but it keeps beating just the same."

A heart can be broken... but it keeps beating just the same? I repeated her words on my mind. Maybe she's right. But every time I see Eun Bi, hurting my feelings, she's wrong. My heart always stop beating when I'm around Eun Bi. Not that moment when I'm with Mom.

"Thanks mom." I told her.

Then my father came in and slammed the door.

"Why didn't you tell me what happened in the carnival?!" He yelled.

Uh-oh, I thought. He found out. How?

"What are you talking about, honey?" Mom asked father.

"I went to the carnival, and they told me they saw my son getting shoved by a girl and our son almost died! They were in a Ferris wheel, she shoved him, and he fell! "

"What?!"

"Lucky him, someone was nice to save him and sacrificed herself!" He glared at me. "I'm telling you now before it's too late, Kwangmin, stay away from that girl! I don’t care whether she is your girlfriend or just a friend. Just stay away from her." Then she turned to mom. "Honey, let's go." And then he walked away.

Mom moved her arms on me and didn't even look at me before leaving my room.

I sighed and napped on my bed. At least, I'm still alive. I thought.

A Short Taemin's P.O.V.

I ignored Sulli when she came back from the hospital. Her arms were broken , I shouldn't care.

I went to Eun Bi's room, she was sitting on her bed while hugging her knees.

"Are you Ok?" I leaned over her and kissed her then sat beside her. "Do you want me get you blood?"

"No."

"Then what can I do for you?"

"I almost killed him. Didn't I?"

"It was the right thing to do."

"No it wasn't. I was stupid."

"Yes it was the right thing to do."

She turned to look at me, "Oppa, it wasn't."

"It was."

"I almost killed a human -"

"We always kill human. Did you forget about it?"

She sighed, "OK."

"I have something for you." I took a small bottle of potion from my pants pocket and handed them to her. "Drink this." The potion's color was dark red. But it wasn't blood. It was something I asked a witch to make for me, a potion that can change a person's heart into a dark heart. That way, she will completely forget about her love for Kwangmin. That way, she will be evil.

"What's this?"

"Just drink it." Then she hold it and stared at it. I slowly touched her cheek and slide my palms to her cheeks to her hands which were holding the dark red potion. "Drink it." I told her.

I let go of her when she nodded. She drink the potion. I had my mission accomplished. When she finished the potion, she threw it on the floor and it was broken into pieces.

I smiled. "How does it taste?" I asked her.

"It's sweet." She smiled and her eyes on mine. Her eyes turned dark red. "I love it. Are there more?"

"Of course. Anything for you."

"I love you." She said and my lips and then kissed me. I could feel her changed of heart. I could feel the darkness inside of her. It felt wonderful to be with a new her. My evil intention for her was accomplished.

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

At night, I awoke  after feeling something on my throat. It was dark and I realized someone was choking me - to death.

"It's all because of you," The voice was familiar. The hands were on my throat, choking me. ""Because of you! You should die!"