Back On Duty

The Vampire's Slave

When Kwangmin arrived into Griffin and knocked to their door, Taemin was the one who opened it for him.

"What are you doing here?" Taemin asked Kwangmin in a gravelly voice.

"I want to be back on duty." Kwangmin answered. "I want to work here again. As her slave."

Taemin smiled. "You're talking about Eun Bi?"

"Yes."

"Wait a sec." Then he turned at his side as if he called someone. After that he opened the door widely and Kwangmin saw you (Eun Bi) who was now standing beside Taemin. You smiled at Kwangmin.

"You want to be my slave?" You asked him.

"Ye--Yes." He was stuttered.

Then you looked at Taemin. "Oppa, he can have the empty room right? I always dreamed of having a slave inside that room."

"Sure." Taemin answered.

Then you put your arms on his waist, while leading Kwangmin to his room. The other vampires stared at you, Taemin and Kwangmin the human. You can smell his sweet blood and you felt excitement to try his blood.

You noticed Kwangmin was staring at you the whole time, but you tried to ignore his dazzling eyes looking at you.

Later, you arrived to the empty room. It was large, and just like the rooms of the other vampires.

"Me and Oppa designed this room," You said then turned to Taemin. "Isn't it wonderful? We made it together." 

"Of course." Then Taemin gave Kwangmin a wink. "Well then, human, what's your name again?"

"Huh?"

"We should know your name before you are officially my slave." You said.

"Oh - you don't know?" Kwangmin asked.

"Should I?" You asked and pouted.

"Oh... I'm Kwangmin." The human said.

"I'm Eun Bi and this is Taemin." You smiled at the human. "Well then, arrange your things and we'll see each other in my room." Then you left with Taemin.

In your large room, you and Taemin came in. You took a glass of blood while Taemin takes a seat.

"You finally have a slave. But I hope you won’t replace me with him. " He said.

"Of course. I would never do that, Oppa. I only love you." Then you sip blood and faced Taemin. "He's handsome anyway. And tasty. A perfect prey."

"I know." He smiled. "That's why be careful. You might fall in love to him. Especially to his blood."

You giggled, "Oh my, are you jealous?" Then you placed the glass on the table. 

"My girlfriend is so beautiful and easily attracted. So why can't I be jealous?"

"Yeah, right." You said then sat beside him. He put his arms at your back. Then the slave, Kwangmin came in and shut the door closed. He looked at the two of you in surprised. He swallowed.

"What can I do for you?" Kwangmin asked.

"Stay there." Taemin smiled at him and winked at him again. Then he looked at you. Your eyes locked into him and he pressed his lips to you again.

"Maybe, I should go back, give you guys some privacy." Kwangmin said in a low voice then left the room.

Outside, Kwangmin leaned his back on the wall and touched his chest. His face becoming pale.

"It hurts..." He whispered to himself. "Why can't she remember me? Is she playing around with me?"

"She's not the Eun Bi that you know anymore." Siwon said, his back leaning against the opposite wall. Kwangmin looked up at him.

"What happened to her?" Kwangmin asked him.