In The Ferris Wheel

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

The following night, Sulli came to my home and asked me to go out with her in the carnival. I guess that would be the time to start moving on and so I accepted her invitation.

Not knowing that Taemin and Eun Bi were there too, dating. Sulli seems to not know too, and we both looked surprised to see the two kissing. They must really love each other. I could feel myself melting away, my heart stopped beating, and it hurts.

Sulli held my hand and we looked at each other.

"Don't mind them," she smiled. "I'm here. You don’t have to look at her, when I'm here." Her words were comfortable, and then she kissed my lips ,moving her arms on my neck ,circling them. We closed our eyes and feel the moment again. It was our second kiss.

"Let's ride the Ferris wheel, it's my favorite." She said after kissing me. When I look back where Eun Bi and Taemin were standing, they were already gone.

"Ok." I agreed to Sulli.

We went to the front line of the Ferris wheel ride. A giant red seat swung slowly down, and the Ferris wheel operator steadied it.

"Who's next?" The Ferris wheel operator asked.

Then I realized Taemin and Eun Bi was at our back. They sure didn't notice it was us in the front line.

When they saw us, Taemin gave Sulli a glare.

"Sulli, what are you two doing here?" He asked her.

"Date. Can't I have my own date?" She asked stubbornly.

"No, not with him." He turned his head to me and then hollered. He turned back to Sulli and held her arm tightly. "Follow me." They walked away together, Taemin forcing her but Sulli wanted to go back. 

I sighed and look at Eun Bi whose eyes still at Sulli and Taemin. I could feel my heart sank when she was looking at them worriedly, I bet she's thinking only of Taemin.

But this time, I can't move on like what I thought I would be doing. I held her hands, her cold hands then she turned to me. But she let me go. 

The Ferris Wheel Operator was waiting for us to take our seat, until it was the last empty seat. I hopped inside. The operator was still waiting for Eun Bi to come in, "Eun Bi, get in." I told her. But she ignored me and looked away.

I really wanted her beside me, so I grabbed her hand and made her sit beside me. 

"What are you doing?!" She yelled. Trying to take her hand away from me.

"At least, let's talk right here right now." I murmured. She calmed down and politely unravel my grip. She looked away .

Our knees were pressed together as the wheel turned and lifted us into the sky.

"I really like you," I confessed to her again. It was the second time. But she was still looking away. Then I squeezed the back of his hand with my palm. She didn't move. "Please don't push me away. I want to come back. I want to be with you. I can't stop thinking about you, that's why. You’re always on my mind." But still she didn't answer. "I don't want to give you up yet."

"You’re making me sick," She said and slapped my hand away, crossing her arms together. "I told you I don't like you. I don’t like having you around. Don't you understand that?"

"Tell me you hate me. And I will forget about you."

"I already told you I don’t like you."

"The word hate would make me want to forget you more."

"I Hate You."

My heart sank.

I should move on, I should forget about her, I thought. But it won’t be easy.

Suddenly, it stopped. The Ferris wheel stopped and we were on top. The sky was very blue. The stars were shimmering. I wanted to tell her how I feel being with her right there, but it would be no use. She hates me.

Then she stood up. I jerked my head to her, surprised when she carefully moved away from the seat and out the Ferris wheel.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and stood, holding her hands to stop her. But she was already out, she was standing on the edge of the red seat.

"Let me go, I don't like it here. With you. I hate it." She said.

"But it's dangerous. At least , wait for it to stop on the ground. I promise I won't bother you."

"I said, let me go!" she yelled at me and shoved me away. She's strong so I fell out of the seat, out to the Ferris wheel. I wanted to shout, but I couldn't . My voice won’t come out, I was too shocked.

"Kwangmin!" Eun Bi shouted my name.

The falling seemed so slow, I was still able to see her face from a distance. But Taemin was now beside her, holding her arms. I closed my eyes, they were already gone. She left me again, she really doesn't care that I was going to die because of her. I was going to die, I said on my mind.

* * *

But I didn't. Someone caught me.

"Ahh!" she shouted with pain. "My arm!"

I was now on the ground. Not feeling pain. I looked at her worriedly.

"My arm!" she shouted with pain again, holding her broken arm. I was worried that it would be Eun Bi, but it wasn't.