Best First Date Ever!

The Vampire's Slave

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

I went back to the light house and into my room. I was lying in my bed, recalling the kisses I had with Kwangmin. My heart beating over and over again, delighted, the best feeling of all.

I realized myself listening to a love song ,I've heard it before but it wasn't loud. I thought maybe Siwon-shi was playing his radio again next door. Then I remembered that song, where I first heard it...

(Flashbacks)

I was in high school , just a normal high school student. Not a vampire, just a human. And before, I was very close to my best friend- ex best friend who tried to kill me lately. I never want to see her again.

Well... it was Friday that time. I went to the school hallway with Ji Yeon. We were having a conversation, but everyone were so loud and noisy so I did not hear her much. Just a few words.

Then I reached for my locker to put my books there, but then a letter fell. A love letter. I looked down and picked it up. A simple paper without an envelope, I read what was written there.

I don't really know how to start when writing a love letter. In fact, this is my first time because you are the first girl that I fall in love to. But you never noticed me. Let me tell you who I am, a guy who’s crazy about you and longing for more than a single "hi" from you.

I really like you, you know. Everything about you. I'm not sure if the others noticed your shimmering and sparkling eyes, brown eyes, the most adorable eyes I have ever seen. But this I assure you, I noticed them and that's what attracted me to you first. And the way you talk, sweet and enchanting... although you have never talked to me with long conversations... I've heard you talk anywhere. And your hair, it's glossy and I love it. Although I have never touch it, I really like looking at it and I can feel it. I can smell it's strawberry smell, what shampoo are you using? Ha-ha. I know I sound kind of creepy and mysterious, my friend said so. He knows I'm writing a love letter to you - please don't tell me it's horrible; my writing and my words. I really am trying my hardest.

You're cute... Beautiful...Gorgeous... and the only girl that caught my attention. And I really hope to hang out with you... someday maybe? At least, reply to my letter, that's OK. I consider replying to my letter as a hang out with you. Besides I don’t have planned to show myself... I'm afraid I won’t be the type of guy you want.

And by the way, I have a special gift for you. I know it's your favorite song... and guess what? It's my favorite song too. I bet you, this is only a coincidence, pure coincident... I was surprised to overhear your conversation with your friend about your favorite song that will forever touch your heart, sorry but I did not eavesdrop. I like the same song too. I want you to hear it again, but this time, it's a song and a gift I want you to hear. It's in your locker. A radio is under your pink notebook, you should turn it on and the song will immediately play.

P.S. I hope you reply.

-Your Admirer <3-

But I never found out who that guy was. Except Ji Yeon who suspected someone. As I recall the guy she suspected before, the blurred memories from long ago... I saw Kwangmin's face. Then I imagined him writing those love letters for me... I imagine him overhearing me and Ji Yeon .Everything that I never imagined before.

Could it be him? My admirer? The person I never imagined would be him? The person I kept ignoring all my life before? The person I rejected so many times before?

Like when it was the junior-senior dance... He gave a letter again, even though I never replied to any of them.

I know you haven't replied to any of my letters. You don't like me? It doesn't matter. But I will show you, I can be someone to you. Please have the dance with me in the Junior-Senior ball. That time... I can finally show myself to you.

Can you?

P.S. So my letter's getting shorter and shorter, huh?

-Your Admirer-

I still ignored his letter. That meant I didn't want to dance with him. Then someone asked me to the dance, a senior guy. I don't remember his name but when we danced, I noticed Kwangmin-ah looking at our direction.

At that moment, I did have in my mind that he could be the one sending me the letters. But it was probably just my instinct, that's what I always say.

But now maybe... maybe it was him after all.

(End of Flashbacks)

I stayed on my room the whole night and then Taemin-oppa came inside my room.

"Where did you go?" He asked me as he sit beside me on my bed.

"Outside." I answered.

"With?"

I thought for a while. If I tell him I was with Kwangmin-ah... I don't know what he would do. Whether he kills him, or be happy that he's back that it's really him, happy for me. But I didn't answer him. I was unable too. I was nervous. I just tried not to and covered myself with my blue blanket.

"Tell me...I won't be angry, I just want to make sure," He said in a low voice.

He probably knows, I thought. Oppa's not an idiot... He have instincts... and he was never wrong with his instincts.

"Who do you think was I with?" My voice cracked, I swallowed and realized my throat had gone dry. I waited for his answer and turned to face him, our eyes meeting.

"Is it Kwangmin?" He asked.

"Yes..." I answered. Instead of getting scared, imagining that he would attack Kwangmin - or probably me, he didn't. Instead... he squeezed my hand with him...He gave me the warmest smile he had never given me before.

"I'm glad it's really him," He said. But I knew he wasn't happy though. I could hear his voice cracking like mine,  I can feel his heart breaking... I can see his eyes full of tears but he seemed to be stopping them.

I'm afraid to hurt him , but I wanted to follow my heart.

The following day, I made an excuse to go out. Taemin-oppa said he will be coming with me, it was his way so that Siwon-shi wouldn't be suspecting me dating and seeing Kwangmin-ah, secretly. For now, only Oppa knows our secret. Except to the people who will be helping Kwangmin and then again... I hope they will help him or at least one of them. 

I went to the same mall and waited in the bleachers inside the mall while Oppa was beside me reading a newspaper. I was waiting for Kwangmin to come inside, waiting for any signs that he had come.

Wondering what might happen, why he was taking too long, he was 5 minutes late. Usually, girls are the ones late when having a date . But I was the one early. I hope he's Ok, I thought.

A few minutes had passed again, he still wasn't here. I turned to Oppa and he turned to me too.

"Is he coming?" He asked.

I sighed, wishing that once I turn back he will be there, "Do you think he will?" That was all I did. Asked.

Oppa tapped my back and smiled again. "Let's wait a little longer."

5 minutes had passed and I saw Kwangmin-ah came in with 4 guys behind him. I couldn't stop but smile. I couldn't help but stand and run to him to give him a hug. I was crazy in love with him. We both laughed happily that finally we've met each other again. I didn't want it to last though, I didn't want him to go back to where Sulli is. I just wanted to be with him, runaway with him.

Even after we stopped hugging , he put his arms around me as we faced the 4 guys and Taemin-oppa beside me.

"We'll wait for you in that restaurant," a guy wearing a hat pointed to a frizzling restaurant inside the mall we were in. I've seen him before, back in the lighthouse, he was also wearing the same hat. Then I thought he's Min Woo that Kwangmin was talking about.

"Okay," Kwangmin-ah agreed.

"Don't forget you owe us big." The red-headed guy said with a smirk. "So," he turned to Taemin-oppa, "Taemin-shi, are you coming with us? Or with them? Or are you going back?"

"I'm going back home. I only came here to drop her off." Oppa replied with a smile and waved at me and the others as he left and disappeared in a glimpse.

After that the 4 guys introduced themselves to me, they were Donghyun, Min Woo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. They also told me to call them 'Oppa' and that we are 'friends' . I've never had wolf friends before, and now I'm happy I have them. And I can trust them.

Kwangmin-ah made me decide where to go first, so I chose to play the bumper car first. I was also surprised he brought money, saying he borrowed money from his wolf friends. I surprised him too that I also brought my own money I saved when I was still human. But then we decided to use his and then the following day it would be my turn.

So  I have played bumper cars before and ever since I was 6 it was my favorite. I chose the red one to ride to, and Kwangmin-ah chose the blue one. We were in different cars but we were supporting each other. Each players bumping each other and a kid bumping my car, I and Kwangmin-ah just laughed about it. Then I realized my car was spinning, I felt like bouncing up and down but of course Kwangmin-ah was able to get me out of it. It was a crazy game.

After that, we decided to cool off and eat ice cream. I chose the vanilla ice cream and he chose the same. I was glad we had the same favorite ice cream. But he's favorite color is blue and mine is red, that's why I chose the red car back when we played the bumper car.

We the vanilla ice cream together before it started melting because of the heat we felt. There was lots of air cons around but that wasn't enough with what we were feeling for each other, our feelings made both of us feel the heat ,nervousness and shudders ... but in a different way! We felt it because we were in love. And we have the same actions and feelings when in  love, I think that's why.

For a moment, I remembered about the admirer I had before. Then I came up with that subject while his arms were on my waist and we were sitting on a bleacher still our vanilla ice creams. I turned to face him and he did the same.

"Were you my admirer? " I asked him and I noticed his mouth dropped slightly. "The admirer that writes me a love letter? Leaving love letters on my locker? Asking me to the ball ? Was that you?" I asked her again and he gave me a smile.

"So you remember." He said and looked away, "I thought you would never remember."

"Why not?" I demanded with a chuckle. "I love you so much now and forever, and I'm crazy about you. So I realized it was you... I was wrong for rejecting you before though I didn't know you before..."

"It doesn't matter. It's all in the past."

"So, you came to the woods to look for me? "

"Yes."

"That's so sweet of you. I am the luckiest girl alive because I  have you."

"But I'm the luckiest guy alive," he turned to me and pressed his lips against mine then stopped again, "because I have you, you have me. Because I love you and you love me and because we're in each other's hearts. "

I giggled, "I think you're being corny right now."

"I'm just being human."

"Hokey..." I looked away trying myself not to blush by his words. "So where should we go next?'" I asked changing the topic.

"Let's go to the amusement park."

"But - the wolves are here."

"We'll come back here later, don't worry,"

"Oh" was all I could say.

We were holding hands while walking in the amusement park. We were beside the river, and we didn't even talk. But I did not feel uncomfortable though, I know he doesn't too. We were just enjoying a quiet time holding hands together. Like forever, it felt like it.

The green grasses were blowing gently, it felt like summer but it wasn't. Dog trainees were training their dogs to catch their Frisbees and balls, me and Kwangmin-ah watched for a while then started strolling around again. We stopped for a drink in a nearby creek and splashing water at each other. We laughed and laughed until our throat went dry.

We continued to stroll again, holding our hands tightly this time. We looked at the kids playing in the swings, slides ,playing horses and many other games. Some were playing tennis and fishing in the river. And then we noticed people - couples, I mean, lining up and their lovers beside them. There was also a woman and a guy who looked as if leading the lovers and told them to wait for another couple to come and then the game would start.

We stopped for a moment and gave glances at each other then back to the couples. They were having a couple game and the first thing that came to my mind was 'This is going to be fun! I and Kwangmin-ah should play this!'. But Kwangmin-ah didn't seem to think the same, I forced him to. We joined the game with him complaining that he didn't want to join.

"Come on, Kwangmin-ah, this only happens once in a lifetime!" I told him and giggled.

Later, the game started. A race  and whoever gets to the finish line first wins the game. But it's not a running race , but partly. It was a piggyback race.

We set our foot in the start line and Kwangmin-ah knelt down so that he can piggyback me. No one ever did that to me before, and I'm so happy he's going it to me. My heart raced, I liked it.

The woman started the count and when it was 'Go!' , Kwangmin-ah ran while I was on his back. He was faster than the others so we were first yet haven't reached the finish line yet.

"Faster! Faster! Faster!" I yelled getting panic. Another couple was just behind us and in a brief we were behind them. Some already stopped because the finish line was too far and they needed a deep breath but two couples didn't stop including us.

"If we WIN this, YOU should give a PRICE!" Kwangmin said in a breathy voice still smiling and trying his hard to get there first.

"I will do anything for you!" I told him, encouraging. "I will kiss you anytime you want! "

"Great! Then I'll do my best with this!"

I realized he was getting faster than I imagined. Like a flash, but I can say he's only half the vampire's speed. But still, I was happy I have him. I rested my chin against his shoulders, smelling his smell that I couldn't describe, I liked his smell so much and his hair, his perfume. Everything. I closed my eyes for a moment, feeling the moment while he carries me on his back. This is the best date ever... I thought.

When I was still closing my eyes, I heard cheers. So I opened my eyes, and realized we actually won the game. We looked at each other and smiled.

"We won," he said, sweat running down from his forehead and while breathing heavily.

"You're tired," I told him worriedly.

"This is normal," he said. "I need your price." Yeah, right , I thought. Then I kissed him in his lips while I was still on his back. Other couples and people who saw us kissing that way cheered for us, clapped for us, they were happy for us.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the end of the game yet. We still had last round to go and then we'll receive the game's price, couple rings. 

The second game was kind of an apple game where you have to finish the apple while both your hands are tied and the apple is hanged from a ceiling with a string. The game started and I jumped to retrieve the apple, it was high but I was small. Luckily ,the apple hanging was at the height of Kwangmin-ah's mouth so he moved the apple lower using his mouth, but not too much I still needed to tiptoe and then we began taking bites at the apple.

We didn't even take glances at the other's apples, we just focused and then laugh at each other and laugh again. Sometimes, I miss out the apples and then jump like sky high. If only we could use our hands - but we can't! I kept arguing on my mind! Then Kwangmin-ah blinked his eyes, I blinked mine back.

In a fast brief, I looked back to see the other's apples and realized ours was only little and one more bite we'd win .

"Just one more bite," I murmured to him and then we both bite at the same time. Not realizing that we accidentally kissed each other when the apple was finished - at least a few left like its seeds.

---We kissed, shocked - stunned. People taking pictures at us. But we didn't mind them - instead we made it real. Not just a peck, but we used our tongue. We were still tied so we were not holding each other, but I wanted to. I trembled. It felt like forever until it calmed.

I felt so happy, I wanted to cry.

We stopped kissing in a moment, both of us said the same thing at the same time...

"We don't want to go that far," we said in unison. Then we laughed at each other.

We won, and we both had our prices.

He get down on one knee and took out the box that held the ring, his sweaty fingers.. He asked sincerely... "You complete me, Eun Bi... Will you be mine forever?" I was shaking but tried to calm myself.

I was stuttered and I could feel my heart racing again, I wanted to hug him and kiss him then I said happily almost jumping trying not to jump of course, trying to act normal... "I will be yours forever, I promise." I promised him and he smiled, took my hand and put on the ring on my finger , then stood up and we kissed again.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Finished! Is it Ok? I hope it is! And BTW, please do watch the trailer that I made. I know it's not so good but I'd love it if you watch it ! :) and tell me 'bout what you think 'bout it :)