Kill The Vampires

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

 

"Ji Yeon?" I asked her. She was that girl behind the mask. "What are --"

"I want to kill her. She's not Eun Bi. She's a vampire. I can remember everything the moment two vampires captured me and your mother and I met Eun Bi again. But she is a vampire. She should die."

"Ji Yeon ---"

"I don't care if she's my best friend. Or WAS my best friend. But Vampires killed my father ,Kwangmin. I saw who did it, a vampire killed him."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't need to explain. But I will come back for her, Kwangmin. And at that time, I won’t be alone. And she will definitely die, all of them Vampires."

I was speechless then she politely pushed me and left.

 

~~~~~~

The Next Morning, I got a call from my father.

"Let's meet." He said.

"Father -" He cut me off.

"Go out to wherever you are right now.  And go home."

"I don’t want to go home."

"At least, let's have a talk. Don't be stubborn, son. I will be waiting outside."

Then he hung up.

I jump off the bed and put on my black jacket then went out.

I opened the door and stepped out of the big haunted house mansion. When I looked up, I saw lots of people.

They were holding a wood with fires, a wooden stake then some were holding shotguns. Then I saw Ji Yeon.

"Ji Yeon?" I murmured and I saw her smile. Beside her was my father. He was holding a shotgun and at his backpack I could see he had a wooden stake. So ... he meant the outside of the Vampire's house, not our home.

"What are you people doing here?" I asked them.

"Get out there, Kwangmin. We have to kill the vampires." Father said.

"No, I can't."

"Don’t be stubborn. You’re not a vampire aren't you?"

"I'm not but - "

"Forget about that girl . She's a vampire, all of them inside there. And they should be gone. They are the reason some people are lost and some were killed. So it's them who killed them. Even Ji Yeon's father...and who's next Kwangmin? You are only thinking of yourself and that girl, can't you think about the others? The innocent people's lives? Your parents?" 

"I'm sorry ,Dad."

"I don't need your sorry. I just need you to come back."

Suddenly, Eun Bi came out of the mansion.

"Hey Kwangmin -" she stopped when she saw the people. "Fire. What are these people doing here?"

I grabbed her hand and looked at her, "We need to run."

I could see from the corner of my eye that father looked disappointed and he was glaring at me, facing the shotgun at Eun Bi.

"AFTER HER!" Father ordered the people.