Where is he?

The Vampire's Slave

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

 

This is just a dream... this is just a dream... I said on my mind, and I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt someone hold my waist . I opened my eyes in surprised. On my side, Taemin was there. Kwangmin was already unconscious, and we were still underwater.

What are you doing here? I asked Taemin on my mind. But he looked away from me, and held the arms of Kwangmin.

In a sudden glimpse, we were finally out of the water.

We were in a place where no humans anymore. The trees were so large and I couldn't see the sun or its beam. Taemin placed Kwangmin on the ground. Blood all over his shirt from his shot at his back.

I kneeled in front of him. "What's going to happen to him?" I asked ,my voice breaking.

"He's already dead. We have nothing else to do to revive him." He said in an icy cold manner.

"No way," I turned to Taemin, "How about if I turn him into a vampire? That way, he'll be revived."

"I won’t let you do that."

"Why not?" I demanded. "Please let me do it Oppa. I could've died if not because of Taemin."

"I said I WONT LET YOU DO IT! Just leave him, he's already dead!"

My tears flowed down my cheeks. "But he can still be alive if I turn him."

Then he pulled me towards him, grabbing my arms in tight grip. He glared at me angrily. "If he's alive, he's only going to die again. Because I will be killing him by then."

"Oppa, why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you. And I can't let him have you. It's better now that he's gone. Now let's leave him, let the humans take care of his dead body."

"No!" I unravel his grip on my arms. "I can't leave him, I want to turn him, and I love him! I don't love you!"

"You're only going to make him suffer."

He's right. While Taemin-oppa is still with me, with us vampires, he won't stop hurting Kwangmin even if I turn him into a vampire. Oppa is strong, I know him. But I just can't let the person I love die just like that.

Once again, Oppa held my hand.

"I'm telling you now before it's too late. You'll only regret if you turn him. You don't know me very well, Eun Bi. I am just like the old Dracula. I am strong. Stronger than you are. And I am a killer. I can be the worst killer in this world."

I turned to look  at Kwangmin who was unconscious. I no longer can hear his heart beating, and blood was dripping from his mouth. He's dead. But If I can be wise, I can still turn him. Not now, that Taemin-oppa's here.

"Let's go," Oppa said.

In brief seconds, we left again. Leaving Kwangmin in that place, dead.

We didn't go back to our mansion called Griffin. We moved out to be away of humans who found out where we lived.

We were still in a big house, an old light house. Our things were still the same, and we had different rooms. I was still thinking about Kwangmin and I had to get back to him. I had to.

An hour had passed already, and Oppa was still looking after me. I made an excuse to go out with Sulli.

"Kwangmin's dead, isn't he?" She asked me.

"Yes" I said. "However, we have to go back to him. We can't just leave him there."

"Were going together?"

"Yes. Can you?"

"Of course."

We used our agility to get to the same place where we left Kwangmin laying. But to my surprise, he wasn't there anymore.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed. "Where did he go?"

"Maybe they took him." Sulli said.

I turned to her, “Humans?" 

"Let's take a look."

And so we did.

We went to the house of Kwangmin. Unfortunately, it seemed as if Kwangmin's father and his mother were still looking for him. I and Sulli listened to their conversation secretly.

"You shoot him - our son..." Kwangmin's mother cried. "What could have happened to him now? Where is he? Where did that vampire bring him? Why didn't you find him?"

His father sighed, "We looked everywhere. But there was only his blood on a ground. His body wasn't everywhere. We went back to the mansion of vampires, but no one was there."

He's not here, I said on my mind. But where is he... Where had he gone to? Someone took him but not the humans. It couldn't be Taemin-oppa either, he was with me that time. What happened to him? I asked myself over and over again, but it was so hard to find the answers.

At night, I was only thinking about Kwangmin.

Where can I find him, where is he... is he dead? If he wasn't there, he could have probably managed to escape himself... or someone took him somewhere we couldn't find him.

I shut my eyes at that dark night ... I have to find Kwangmin. He might still be alive, I just can't figure out where he is.