Slave in the Vampire World

The Vampire's Slave

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

The place was like a castle. The inside of it, let's say. But if you look at the outside, it's like a haunted house.

I waited for Eun Bi to come out of the bathroom before she introduces me to her fellow vampires. Unbelievable. In a brief, she held my hand, which was what I was dreaming before, but unfortunately not with a vampire. I had no way out of here, I am stuck, I said on my mind.

She brought me to the living room where all vampires gathered. 10 of them, and if you include Eun Bi, she is number 11.

"I am number 1," the guy in blonde hair said ."My name is Taemin." He went on, "What is your name, human?"

"I --- I ... am... Kwangmin." I told my name nervously.

"Nice name." The girl beside Taemin said. "And anyway I am number 2. Taemin's sister, Sulli."

"You might be wondering why we don’t have last names?" Taemin smiled. "We are abandoned so we don’t know who our parents are. Dracula turned us into a vampire. But he is gone now. So I am in charged."

"Oh" was all that I could say.

"And I am number 3." The other guy beside Sulli said. He looked angry, his eyes serious and dark, his body so broad and muscular. "Siwon is my name. "

"Number 4." The next guy continued. "Onew." And so on. The others were Min Ho (number 5), Henry (number 6), Yunho (number 7), Jonghyun (number 8) ,Kyuhyun (number 9) , Donghae (number 10) and lastly, Eun Bi ,number 11. 

"Welcome to the vampire world, SLAVE." Taemin welcomed me. He didn't even call me by my name - instead, he addressed me as a slave. That's stupid.

Later, Eun Bi showed me to my room. It was like a dungeon. Perfect, for a slave. I said on my mind. If I want to sleep ,I'd have to sleep in the dungeon. After that she ordered me to bring her dinner.

"What dinner?" I asked her.

"Human." she said. "Bring me human."

"What?"

"Your friends. Bring me one of them .I want their blood."

"I can’t do that."

"I thought you said you would do anything for me?"

"But you can’t kill people!"

"I can. That is my habit for the past 3 months."

"Then I can’t give you what you want."

"Want me to kill you?"

"I will give you some of my blood." I swallowed nervously. "One glass... would that be enough?"

She smiled. "Let's go to my room. My glass is there, I don’t use others glass just so you know." Then she left and I followed her.

Looking back at the dungeon I saw Taemin from a distance. Staring at us while Sulli at her back.

* * *

In Eun Bi's room, she handed me her clean glass and she sat on her wheeled chair, crosses her legs and turns her chair in an angle. "Do it. There's a knife in the desk." 

I looked at the knife and took it. I cut my wrist with the knife and it felt tingly. Eun Bi glances up at me and into my blood, she bit her lip and her lip bleed. She sip her own blood as I put down the knife back to its place and placed the glass under my wrist to let the blood fall there.

"Your blood..." she began. "It really has a good smell. I like it very much. "

"OK." That was all I could say. Not that I was scared or something. I just realized that all I wanted was to her to be happy, and she makes me happy too. "I'm glad you like the smell." I admitted.

"You are not scared?" she stared at me.

"No." I said. Half-lied, because I was half-scared, not to her but to the other vampires.

"That is great. Then tomorrow, I want your blood again."

"No problem."

"It's OK if you give me half glass of your blood. " she smiled widely, her eyes shimmering.

"Thanks."

I was thankful though. I have to gain energy too. I felt as if I wanted to lie down and sleep - for worst is to die. But that was only half glass of my blood, that wouldn't be much, I wouldn't die .I know myself as brave and strong, although I admit sometimes I am scared of the woods. Trauma is what I call it now.

After the glass had half of my blood I handed them to Eun Bi and she accepted it happily and sips it. My wrist was now turning violet as if losing blood, I hid it with my sweater.

"What else can I do for you?" I asked her.

"You can go to sleep." she smiled.

"OK. Goodnight. Sweet Dreams, Eun Bi." I told her and walked out her room.

* * *

When I went out, Taemin came in after that scary glare at me.

I tried to eavesdrop them but everything was quiet. As if, something - would happen? He is the older brother of Eun Bi, I guess. But I just couldn't take it, I wanted to take a look so I did. I opened the door . And I saw Taemin holding Eun Bi's cheeks, kissing her forehead, nose, right cheek then the left cheek and they stared at each other.

"Don’t ever forget that I love you," Taemin told Eun Bi. "I am just so afraid that that human might steal you from me." 

"Oppa... he won’t. Seriously, he is just my slave." Eun Bi hissed.

"Good. Then ..." he leaned closer to her and it looked as if he was about to kiss her but Eun Bi pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" Taemin asked.

"Someone's outside."

I hurriedly closed the door in silence knowing that she might have heard me or noticed me watching and listening to them.