Saved

The Vampire's Slave

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

I watched Oppa as he chained Kwangmin in the dungeon. I tried not to care because if I would, Oppa would be mad. Oppa was already mad, and he was disappointed with me.

I tried to tell him that he misinterpreted us, that I was just helping him. But his anger even got worst.

"He is your SLAVE!" he yelled. "Why would you help your SLAVE?!" he quoted the wordSlave. I know in some point, he is right. Unless, I am still not fully-evil like what he is teaching me.

I still have compassion. But I decided not to show that to him right now. His eyes were already red and I don’t want his anger to rose or else he could kill Kwangmin.

"I am very disappointed, Eun Bi." he continued. "I thought I could trust you when you brought that human here. He should be suffering under you. But what are you doing?"

"Oppa, nothing really happened. I was just---" I decided not to continue. I'd only say -help- and again, he will be mad.

"I will be punishing him tonight. Don’t even try to stop me." He half smiled. "And after my turn. It will be your turn."

"What? Why???" I demanded. "I can't do that!" and protested.

"You will. If you don’t, then I will kill you if I have to." He rolled his eyes and left. I watched him as he disappeared from the dark hallway.

* * *

In the large office of the late Dracula, we gathered there; 10 of us except Sulli who was absent in the meeting.

"Where's Sulli?" Oppa asked us .

"I don't know. She said she will follow later." Onew responded.

"Did you tell her to buy you chicken again?" Min Ho asked Onew.

Onew jerked his head to Min Ho, "Of course not! I only eat chickens on weekends."

"Then what is she up to right now..." Siwon's voice was serious.

"I saw her heading to Kwangmin's dungeon." Donghae told them in a gravelly voice.

"What?!" Oppa yelled then he turned to Onew. "Onew! Follow Sulli and find out what she is up to. Who knows maybe she is betraying us behind our back!" then Onew followed Oppa's order, bow to him and left the room.

Oppa faced us once again. His stare at me was now calm. He smiled.

"I can't wait for tonight." He said.

I smiled, pretending to be excited like him. "I am very excited. "

"I'm sure you know what you are excited about." He continued. "Your birthday or the torturing?"

"Both." I lied.

 

Kwangmin's P.O.V.

I am helpless again. I am chained flat on my back , the large handcuffs almost twisting my wrists. Why is this happening to me? I thought to myself. I was alone in the dark, and anytime at night they will punish me. The Vampires will, I think all of them and maybe that will be the end of me.

I sighed with regret. Regret for everything, for staying in Eun Bi's room ,for becoming her servant... her personal slave.

I bet she doesn't care anymore, now that I'm caught.

Then I heard the door opened, I glanced up and saw Sulli closing the door when she stepped inside.

"Are you OK?" she asked me and kneeled in front of me. She was holding a glass of blood. "Drink this." She told me.

"I'm not a vampire." I told her weakly.

"You are losing blood. You are pale, your face, your lips and your body .Everything. And the only solution is blood. You need blood."

"I told you, I'm not a vampire. I don’t drink blood."

"But you need it. Please..." she pleaded. "This is the only way that I can help you. I am not a doctor yet I can’t bring you to the hospital. At least, drink this and be comfortable. Just close your nose and pretend that this is some kind of juice or coke."

"You shouldn't be worrying about me."

"I don’t know why I worry and care about a human like you. I just feel like helping you out. I know Taemin's harsh on you. I can't stand it if he hurts you. But you need to be strong and full of blood. You need to be brave. " She sighed. "I want to escape you from here but I don’t know how. But at least I can do something for you. Now drink this."

"Forget about me ---" I looked away. "It's OK if I die tonight or earlier than that. Just please --- save my mother and the girl with her, Ji Yeon. Please let them leave this place and forget what happened here . If you really want to help..."

"Are you talking about Siwon and Taemin's gift for Eun Bi tonight?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Can you do it for me?"

"Of course. But I have a condition. Like what I said a while ago... drink this blood. "

"What? I told you ----"

"Do you want to leave your mother there and Ji Yeon? Do you want them to die and see in your own eyes while Eun Bi their blood?"

"No..."

"Then, drink this. I promise I can escape them. I have someone with me that might help me too. I can help them escape but not you. "

But before I could say 'fine' she raised the glass of blood and forcedly made me drink them while she was holding it for me. A few were swallowed unwontedly and a few slide into my jaw to my neck. The blood was disgusting. I felt like dying just by drinking it.

Then someone startled Sulli when she heard the door slammed. She dropped the glass and it broke into pieces but she acted it out. She started the blood from my jaw.

I stared at the vampire guy who was standing frozen there. It must have been Onew, number 4.

Sulli stopped the blood and act as usual, she turned to Onew and smiled. Blood dripping from her lips.

"Onew," she said, "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing to him?" he asked her ,his voice breaking.

"Can't you see? I am thirsty. I like this human's blood."

"Really? Wow..." Onew looked at me, the blood from my lips to my neck. "Can I taste them?"

"No." Sulli disagreed. "He's mine."

Onew giggled and turned back to Sulli. "But he's Eun Bi's slave, her prey. Why are you tasting someone else's belonging?"

"Because he is here. Right now, his role is not Eun Bi’s slave or prey. He is just a human who'll get punished tonight."

"Oh." He cleared his throats. "So... what did you do to him? How come ---"

"I just bit him." Her voice was gravelling. "Now leave. I want to be with him alone. I will go later to the meeting."

Shortly, Onew left the dungeon. Sulli faced me again and apologized for what she did. She moved the broken glasses to the side and stood up. "I will come back later. I have to free the two humans you were talking about." She smiled and left me again.

Eun Bi's P.O.V.

The meeting was now over. We only talked about the time for my birthday and what foods I wanted, whose blood and whatever. We also talked about the special event that will happen at the same time, the punishment for my slave.

It didn't sound good or great, but there was nothing on my mind. I cannot help my slave.

Onew came in later, telling us about Sulli drinking Kwangmin's blood. I wanted to stop her so when everybody left the room to go to the city, I immediately went upstairs.

I saw Sulli talking to Kwangmin's mother and Ji Yeon. It seemed as if they were hypnotized by her. That's Sulli's power. I heard the Dracula gave her the ability to tell people something and they will listen and follow to her.

"Go use my car, its color is red. It's a sports car. You can use that to go back to where you to came from and lives. Forget about what happened here and what you saw, forget that you two saw Kwangmin here and the others. Remember that you two just got lost. There are no such things as vampires. Remember that . Now go." she told the two humans. 

I watched them as they leave, walking robotically.

After they were gone, I walked behind Sulli. I know she made Kwangmin's mother and Ji Yeon about what happened and what they saw and she saved them before I did. But why would she do that? 

"Why did you do that?" I asked her.

She turned to me, her eyes wide, not expecting that I was there and heard them. "Eun Bi ---I'm ---"

"Just tell me. Everything. Why?"

"I'm sorry. Please don't tell the others."

"Why did you do it?"