[ ☆ ] 009.

Moonlight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♔ Chapter 9 ♔

 

A few weeks passed since then and I was back to work. Good news and bad news sure made many surprises since then. Today was one of Baekhyun and Na Mi's famous best friend day which meant 'fun'. However, I couldn't find any fun because Baekhyun was angry and very upset with me. Luhan had 'accidentally' slipped open his mouth and told Baekhyun about my situation. 

And because we never keep secrets, he now knows about Joonmyun and everything related to him. I sighed and turned my head. 

8:30PM. 

I sighed again and switched the channels on the television. "So," Baekhyun came into the living room with two plates of food in hand, "when does Joonmyun actually come out?" 

I sighed and tilted my head back as I recalled that night; the last night I saw Joonmyun. 

"Joonmyun, you know there's a living human being growing in me right?!" His words were strong as I got up and confronted him. He stared at me as if I was crazy. "Abort it, Na Mi. It's not a human." I gave him a good long stare. "But it's part human." He then stood up with anger. "I told you it's impossible for a mortal and immortal to have children, especially by a demon! Do you know what that thing can do to you?!" He shouted while pointing to my stomach. 

I didn't want to know what will happen, I believe in this child. I believe that the way your raise the child, it'll turn out the way you want it to be. "I'm not aborting it." I say confidently. He gave me a look of disbelief and to be completely honest, we look like a married couple fighting over something valuable. "Either way, it's still my child. I'm the one barring it. Children turn out the way they are by how you raise them. I'm not aborting it, half demon or not. It's still my choose." It felt a bit good to say that. And by the looks of it, Joonmyun was really stunned by my words. He didn't have anything to say. I could read his facial figures that he did not want this child. 

"If you have a problem with my decision and this child then," I stopped before even uttering another word, "you can go feed off of someone else's fear." 

"Hello, earth to Na Mi?" I snapped back and blinked a few times. "Did you not hear my question?" I chuckled and nodded. "I did, but here's the problem." He sat down beside me and raised his brows. "I told him to feed on someone else's fear." Baekhyun's eyes widen. "What?! Why did you tell him that?! Do you not want him in the baby's life?!" I did tell him th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter