[ ☆ ] 007.

Moonlight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♔ Chapter 7 ♔

 

 

 

"Dr. Kim, are you alright?" Nani asked as I held onto the counter for support. I looked to her and smiled weakly. "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit lightheaded." She gave me a look before coming to my side, walking me to my office. "Why don't you rest a bit? It is your lunch break after all." I nodded as she placed me down in my chair. I thanked her while leaning onto my desk, my hand cupping my forehead. 

"Knock, knock." I looked up with my right eye open. I smiled and motioned for him to come in. "Hey, you alright?" I shook my head, "I feel," I paused while rubbing my temples, "really lightheaded, Baek." He scrunched up his nose and placed the bag in his hand onto my desk. He came beside me and felt my cheeks and forehead. He didn't only major in surgery, but he was also a very good medical doctor; whose schedule is filled with surgeries mostly. 

"Na, you're freezing cold." He replies in a shocking tone. I looked at him and make a face. "But I was fine earlier." I claimed as I laid my head down. Baekhyun shook his head and sat in front of my desk. "I don't know," he says, "I think you need to go get yourself checked. If you want, I can fill in for you." I shook my head and claimed that I would be fine. "You just go do your work, I'll be fine." I say as he sighed and also shook his head. "I have nothing on my schedule." He says while standing up and sticking his hand into his white doctors jacket. 

"It's really fine, I can cover for you. I'm free of schedule today, next appointment and surgery isn't until next week." I raised a brow at him as he smiled. "Truths, Na. I just want you to rest, go get yourself checked." I sighed and nodded as I got up and grabbed my bag. "Wait!" He shouted while holding his hands up. I looked at him with a curious look, "You have to eat first." He says. I chuckled while peering into the bag that sat on my desk. Baekhyun walked forward and pulled out a lunch box. "I brought your favorite."

"Oh, Baek, you shouldn't have." I say with a smile as I sat down again.  I opened up the box and sniffed in the great smell of the food; however, I felt the urge to barf which allowed me to cup my mouth. "What's wrong?" He asked as he came to my side. I shook my head and smiled, "I felt like I needed to barf, but I'm fine, honestly." Baekhyun gave me a concerned look before urging me to eat just a little bit. I nodded and pulled the wooden chopsticks apart. "You don't have to finish it, Na. Just have something in your system." 

I smiled and looked up to him, "What would I do without you, Baek?" He chuckled and shrugged. I guess you can say I'm lucky to have him in the same building as me now. "Ah," I say while holding up the meat with the chopsticks towards Baekhyun. He looked at me as I urged the chopsticks with the meat to him again. He rolled his eyes and ate the meat allowing me to smile. 


With little bites, I was done. My digestive sys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter