[ ☆ ] 012.

Moonlight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♔ Chapter 12 ♔

 

My eyes widen. Joonmyun's father was even stunned as I was. My body moved back slightly up the hospital bed as Joonmyun stood at face-to-face with his father."Mi, I've got good-" My eyes turned to Luhan as he stopped eruptively, "news for you." He said slowly. I cleared my throat and smiled while getting up and moving in between the two father and son. "Oppa!" I shouted while dragging him towards my hospital bed. "News, now." I say as he pulled his eyes away from Joonmyun and his father. "Good news, right." He handed me a stack of papers. My eyes stood in a confused state. "Read it." I gawked and threw the papers back at him. "Why?! I don't want to read!" Joonmyun's father stared at me probably because I was being bratty and stubborn. Luhan sighed and nodded, "Fine, I'll tell you." He says while sitting by me. "You can go home tomorrow night." I gasped and smiled, throwing my arms around his neck. "Thank you, oppa! You're the best ever!" I exclaimed. He held onto my right arm and whispered how embarrassing I was being in front of my guests. 

"You're ruining my doctor image." He whispered. I chuckled and pulled away from him. "I'm sorry, but my brother is the best doctor I know." He snorted and shook his head, "Sadly, I know you're saying that because you're happy. You don't even mean it." He retorted.

He knew me well, very well.

"Anyway, I have an important surgery to get to, and if Baekhyun pops in; tell him to come to my office. The surgery is scheduled to start at 4PM, and we need all hands on deck." I blinked and nodded slowly. He got up and smiled, kissing my forehead before waving and walking out of the door. I sighed and turned my attention back to Joonmyun and his father. I smiled sheepishly as Joonmyun's father pulled Joonmyun's arm and they disappeared. 

 

 

 

「 JOONMYUN POV 」

 

My body landed on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter